Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,396 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (41838 Views)

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Whalewale(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2020
I agree 100%

genq:

Nope!

This lockdown will cause the breakdown of many marriages.
Couples who are used to having their own space will be forced to deal with the reality of their already broken relationship. Husbands and wives will get sick and tired of each other, children will be bored and will end up witnessing numerous arguments between their parents.
It's gonna be a sh!t show!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by NiCurious: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
Cc: RiyaGoddess

So you actually think and believed that the people you call side chicks and side boyfriends don't have a full time boyfriend and girlfriends respectively That means you can easily be fooled lol

The only people that are not side chicks are legally married ladies and the only guys that are not side boyfriends are legally married men.

Every girlfriend is a side chick because you cannot even tell if you are your boyfriend's main girlfriend or his substitute girlfriend known as a side chick, same for the guys, so chill everybody is being played in the game of dating and relationship till it leads to marriage grin grin

At the bolded: not quite. Some side chicks and side boyfriends are married. If you know...
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by franchasng: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
NiCurious:

At the bolded: not quite. Some side chicks and side boyfriends are married. If you know...
lolz this one weak me grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
Take your time o,who are you expecting to read all that epistles?

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by santeinfo: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2020

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by chali01(m): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
Please house, help a brother. I am an active member here but i decided to use another account. This lockdown is dealing with me financially. Nothing is too small (even #500). 0100686448. diamond. Thanks.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by hermesprogidy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
wintersnow:
Speaking as a member of the SGA (side guys association) .. It hasn't been easy at all o, so this girl was suppose to go and meet her real boyfriend in Lagos state, but she decided to spend some days with me in Rivers State. Currently Rivers State is on lock down. It's been 5 days now. Money don finish, food stuff Don finish.. My work place even shut down..
I wan leave her run this evening sef
You are going nowhere. You must finish the pomo grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
YoungAncient1:
A lesson to all the side whatever: the fact that you are alone right now, implies your worth in the sight of that your chief (either man or woman).

You will forever be what you are, "a side.." Not the main course!

Shioor to that kind life
what about those who are not side anything but in a relationship and are not living with their boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance. What about those who are still planning to marry but are not living together. Won't they also feel the impact of the lockdown?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2020
franchasng:
Cc: RiyaGoddess

So you actually think and believed that the people you call side chicks and side boyfriends don't have a full time boyfriend and girlfriends respectively That means you can easily be fooled lol

The only people that are not side chicks are legally married ladies and the only guys that are not side boyfriends are legally married men.

Every girlfriend is a side chick because you cannot even tell if you are your boyfriend's main girlfriend or his substitute girlfriend known as a side chick, same for the guys, so chill everybody is being played in the game of dating and relationship till it leads to marriage grin grin
That's the truth these people posting this side chicks thing up and down fail to understand. Anyone who's not married is a side chick/guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Kenmatt(m): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
seunmsg:

Go and get married, then come back two years after to tell us how well you’ve kept your vows. For now, you’re free to keep running your mouth.

That you can't stay away from running after everything under Skirts even when you're married means that everyone does the same.

Some persons smoke, others don't. Some drink, others don't. I just told you it's my personal affair.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by YoungAncient1: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
what about those who are not side anything but in a relationship and are not living with their boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance. What about those who are still planning to marry but are not living together. Won't they also feel the impact of the lockdown?
they are not dependent variables. However, voice and video calls can go a long way to cushion the effect. Besides, there is so much to engage ones self with that is very productive. You don't need boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee around 100% of the time.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
YoungAncient1:
they are not dependent variables. However, voice and video calls can go a long way to cushion the effect. Besides, there is so much to engage ones self with that is very productive. You don't need boyfriend/girlfriend or fiance/fiancee around 100% of the time.
As your rightly said, there's a lot to get busy with at home and miserable yourself happy. I've not even thought of anything outside my gate since I woke up in the morning. I've been busy doing nothing but Happy. I be not even reply massages on what's app and I belong to at Keating 3whatsapp groups where there's always something to read. I think it's I my people who don't know how to enjoy their privacy that will be bothered about side chick and side guy.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Prettyeve24(f): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm. Just passing
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
Evening Nairalanders.
Join us live for mid week service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISQqk2UFZrU
Thank you.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Julibet:

Don't be bias. The single people in most cases know what they go into. Especially the ladies who accept to go into relationships with the married men because of financial gains. Both are wrong!!!! End of story.!!

I am not biased.

Just forget side dishes and face the person you took your vows with. undecided

Of course, a lady dating a married man is in it for financial gains; she however doesn't owe the wife anything.

And I hope you know there are side bobos too.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by bukatyne(f): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
GboyegaD:

Na only married people dey keep side things? It is general and shouldn't be restricted to a sect. What do you call someone dating her friend's boyfriend?

And it is only women who are sides to someone else?

Besides, single people don't apply in this case.

Single people should be in their homes.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2020
eni4real:
We need to cancel that word 'shame'.. We used it to make a lot excuse nowadays!!
Don't shame side chick
Don't shame side guy
Don't shame boob exposer
Don't body shame fat ladies scantily dressed..

Excuse can't cover for any wrong.. Those side chicks are Marital thieves... undecided
Mercy Aigbe even encourage them to secure the bag!!
Some of them be like: "I like Married men, I don't do chewing gum guys"

@Bold:

Is it only chicks that are sides?

The sides are not stealing anything. The married cheating partner gave it to them on a platter.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

Couples who are used to having their own space will be forced to deal with the reality of their already broken relationship. Husbands and wives will get sick and tired of each other, children will be bored and will end up witnessing numerous arguments between their parents.

Very true.

Some marriages would also become healed.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by bukatyne(f): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Deltatoto:
which kind dirty vow.One Toto Dey Kill prik

Don't bother with marriage na.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by InvertedHammer: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
/
Sidechics are in it for one thing and one thing only--MONEY.

Once alert shows, loneliness is cured.

\
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Is it only chicks that are sides?

The sides are not stealing anything. The married cheating partner gave it to them on a platter.
Do you know what Mercy Aigbe is teaching them??

Do you know some ladies prefer married guys because they are said to be very caring!!

These set of ladies don't want single guys..

I won't talk about girls using diabolic means to retain the married men because Nairaland peeps are very educated and scientific undecided They don't believe in hypnosis!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Isoduwa(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

It's normal thing
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Deltatoto: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Don't bother with marriage na.
i marry to born now I don born I Dey fork any Toto I jam
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Does a side babe/boo not know they are for time passing and paid for it?

Let us stop trying to shame side lovers for once and shift focus where it really belongs: The married people breaking their vows.

The married people took vows with their spouses and are the ones who should be held accountable for it.
Like they pointed a gun at the side babe to accept a proposal of a married man breaking his vow right!!! As long as the side babe accpetd the offer voluntarilly, the blame and curse is 50:50 ok.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Is that how you are making money too?

Sir read my signature and see how I make my money. Thank you.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
Blyzz:
I see you're really bored. I can keep u busy shall, but only on WhatsApp messenger

I am not bored per-say, I love to pen down my thought and then share to see people views about it.
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Opybid: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmmm, no be small thing ooo! This is a serious gobe! !!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Truthshurts: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
GboyegaD:

Na only married people dey keep side things? It is general and shouldn't be restricted to a sect. What do you call someone dating her friend's boyfriend?

Behind chick
Lol
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nigeriapen(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
WATCH MAN SLAPPING A SOLDIER WHO PUNISH HIM FOR LOCKDOWN ORDER VIOLATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdeci2Ot-f0&t=13s
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by holocron: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Kenmatt:
There is something I said once among my friends, most of them that are married took it personal.

But truth be told, if I get married tomorrow, I'll never keep a girl outside my wife.

Not that I'm holy or it has anything to do with spirituality but it's just my decision.

That's why I must take my time to get absolutely who and what I really need in a woman as a wife.

She will be my everything, infact, my World.

And when you do that,...the very fact that you have made her your everything will make her turn into your worst nightmare...then you will bend and fall where your betters fell.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Jossyfine(f): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Please, am interested to learn too.
Epp a sista�
quote author=sirblend post=87990564]Enjoying my koro holidays..
I am learning something new...

Soon I will be smiling to the bank.[/quote]
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Newbielearner(m): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Na neighbourhood side chicks sure pass , the one wey fit trek come ur house, or go check Inmessage find and hookup babes within ur location .

One has to improvise this period..kanji must not kill a man

God would forgive you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / Where Is Your Wife? / Marriage Has Failed Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.