Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (41896 Views)

Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by YoungAncient1: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
A lesson to all the side whatever: the fact that you are alone right now, implies your worth in the sight of that your chief (either man or woman).

You will forever be what you are, "a side.." Not the main course!

Shioor to that kind life

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Torie8(f): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2020
Icebreeze:

E shock you abi?
lol e shock me cos since I never see the Babe break light cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by HantaVirus(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hot creatures everywhere grin

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

This lockdown will cause the breakdown of many marriages.
Couples who are used to having their own space will be forced to deal with the reality of their already broken relationship. Husbands and wives will get sick and tired of each other, children will be bored and will end up witnessing numerous arguments between their parents.
It's gonna be a sh!t show!
Television
African Magic
Video Games
Laptop
YouTube..
With a good Gen, you are good to go!!!

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by darfay: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
KNOCK KNOCK ! It's me again ooo!

How is the compulsory holiday going? That dog photo below is a perfect picture of me on day 2 lock down. It's just day 2 and I am already feeling tired of staying at home. Does Shile have a choice? NO!

Okay so for some days now, I have been thinking of this whole lock down thing and its effects. I thought of how all schools, companies, offices, businesses, churches, mosques, almost everything shut down worldwide hmmm oye olorun (God knows best). The lock down made everybody to go back home to stay at home so they can stay safe.

Personally, I know some few persons who traveled out of Lagos on Monday before the 11 pm curfew declared by the president. Most of them are artisans who came to Lagos to hustle, leaving their wives and children behind in their home town. For instance, our generator repairer Lati went back to Ogbomoso on Monday to join his wife and children at home.

Also the welder across the junction Baba Emma left Lagos for Oyo on Monday too. When I asked for his reasons, he said nobody will patronize him during the lock down and even the vulcanizer close to him also traveled back home.

I also heard that the motor park was very busy on Monday which shows that some people if not all traveled back home on Monday. Even students are not left out, as all secondary and tertiary schools closed. Students returned home to be with their parents or guardians and husbands or fathers went back home to be with their wives and children during this season.

Sometime last week, I received a whatsapp broadcast saying that all parents should be informed that all schools are on holiday and if their daughter is not at home, that means a boy has quarantined her for them lols! The same way I reversed it and said, any married man that is not at home at this period, that means a side chick has quarantined him for his wife lol! The amebo spirit in me became an emergency detector and started watching out for my neighbors daughters and husbands who haven't returned home but they eventually returned one after the other lol!

I have heard some testimonies of how this lock down have been a blessing to some marriages and families. I heard some men who never had time for their wives and children now have all the time for them. This stay at home period have strengthened marital and family bonds, even relationships. It increased the love in the home, day by day, couples and families are getting to know and understand each other more, men are beginning to help their children out with their holiday assignments, men are beginning to help their wives with house chores, family play and fun time is increased, they pray and study the word of God together and of course not forgetting the endless sex lol! Some bachelors now see the importance of marriage as they have unexpectedly become so bored due to the COVID-19 lock down.

On the other end, there are some persons who are not finding this lock down funny. They see it as some sort of curse per - say especially those who are second families, side chicks and side guys.

I saw a domestic violence video last night which shows that there might be increase in domestic violence as a result of this lock down. I remember reading a post on the increased rate of divorce in China as a result of the COVID-19 lock down. I don't know, I don't know but I think these are couples who do not live together per - say but the COVID-19 lock down forced them to be together 247, what do I know? It's just me thinking loud (smile).

My purpose for this write up is not to mock or look down on these set of people but rather to know how these side chicks or side guys have been coping since the COVID-19 lock down began. We all know it's a compulsory holiday and everybody must be at home as almost all institutions have shut down so there's no excuse not to be at home especially for those who are married.

Are there side chicks, side guys or any one playing second fiddle in the house? Are you already feeling the lock down pains because your partner will be away from you for sometime? Are you already missing your side partner? Side chicks, are you calling his phone lines and he isn't answering your calls? Side guys, are you calling her number and she isn't answering your calls? Married men and women, did you edit your side partners name on your phone because you are back home with your number 1 family? Side chicks, was there any provisions made before he left or did he just disappear without notice? Did this lock down open your eyes to the reality that you have been a side chick or side guy all along unknown to you? Side chicks, did you forcefully quarantine the other woman's man? Side guys, did you forcefully quarantine the other man's woman? Are they begging you and promising heaven and earth for a release to go home? Will things ever remain the same in the relationship after the COVID-19 Pandemic is over?

DISCLAIMER !!!
Please note that this is not a table breaking post undecided and if tables gets broken along the line, our doctors and nurses in the house are on standby to fix all broken tables lols! No insult intended, let's just have fun with it and no one should take it personal please. Also note that I am not in any way promoting sexual immoralities, fornication or adultery! It's just a day to day reality of what happens around us...

Feel free to share your story or experience and please remember to protect your privacy by commenting anonymously if you must comment. I will be back reading comments while eating my stocked up minimie chin chin and iced cocacola.
BIKO SUFFERY SUFFERY WITH THE LIES because some of us are emotionally fragile.

Shile

Ooops Photo credit- Google Image & Shutterstock

Your topic says A, your write up says Z
I thought you were a born again abi e don tire u?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Sermwell(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Djmarcopolo001:
grin grin
I'm about to Wed and may need your services. But I hope you are not one of those DJs that ruin people's wedding oh??

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by peacettw: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

Couples who are used to having their own space will be forced to deal with the reality of their already broken relationship. Husbands and wives will get sick and tired of each other, children will be bored and will end up witnessing numerous arguments between their parents.

Truer words have never been spoken. I marvel when people say that this lockdown is good for marriages. I beg to differ. All married couples should be extremely careful during this period and on their best behaviours otherwise literal shit will hit the fans.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by AfroBeatDiary: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Best of Classy Jesters

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE21w5Arg-8

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaw0KQ3XBKg

Make yourself happy small, abegi!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Eriggs: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
Rubbish thread.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by mi24325: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2020
sirblend:
Enjoying my koro holidays..
I am learning something new...

Soon I will be smiling to the bank.
More on this please,am interested abeg
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by ONNYX: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2020
RapistOnBail:

If I'm to be given a life sentence, I will cut of my Dick.

Life can't be this boring abeg!

Meanwhile,

I'm using this free time to uncover the lies in the Religious books ..

Your last sentence is simply hilarious but a serious basis for introspection.

Enjoy your epiphany!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Kenmatt(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
There is something I said once among my friends, most of them that are married took it personal.

But truth be told, if I get married tomorrow, I'll never keep a girl outside my wife.

Not that I'm holy or it has anything to do with spirituality but it's just my decision.

That's why I must take my time to get absolutely who and what I really need in a woman as a wife.

She will be my everything, infact, my World.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
Deleted

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Bullet01(f): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
This is a reminder that the Federal Government has re-emphasized once again this morning that it would not be held responsible for any pregnancy during this COVID-19 stay at home order.

The Govt only advised isolation, not ‘copulation’.
There is a difference between lockdown and pindown.

Please be rightly guided.
Be safe.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Thegoodone13(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
I
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
hisexcellency34:
It is now that you will know the advantage of having a girlfriend in your area

I swear no be lie
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by innobarca(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
I really do not think that the lockdown will help shaky marriages or relationships.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Thegoodone13(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
To me, is like you Miss your side guy too much?
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by mccben4(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
sirblend:
Enjoying my koro holidays..
I am learning something new...

Soon I will be smiling to the bank.
abeg Drop hints for me too[/sub][sub]
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

WORD!!!... This is exactly what I have been saying...

One of the things that give a lot of marriages life is personal space, which is made possible by work and social outings.

Even the most intimate, understanding, and loving couples will begin to have serious issues when personal spaces are limited, or encroached on...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
You should simply say Single people and not Side Chics or Guys.

Or are you saying single people are so morally bankrupt these days they've all moved in with their partners during this period?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
genq:

Nope!

Some may simply reignite that spark. Afterall they saw something special to marry the person... So they should get their freaky on.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by Youngminister(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Cool [color=][/color] cool
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
As usual it will be divided between boys and girls

Boys bashing side chicks
Girls supporting side chicks
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by HMarshal(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
Julibet:

Don't be bias. The single people in most cases know what they go into. Especially the ladies who accept to go into relationships with the married men because of financial gains. Both are wrong!!!! End of story.!!

Exactly,u can't blame one & spare the other.
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by ofiko123(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
grin Omo see post, I came to read comment.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? by FuckHomophobes: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
destiny322:
I just want to fuucckk cry cry cry

What's up?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! / Where Is Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.