Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (73633 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by TemmyT002(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

U know how many cows go drive thru?

Buhahahaha
You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Classworked:
Bosun Tijani is definitely behind this website and this move comes at the most appropriate time. He is very hard working and his access to foreign education, I guess, paved way for his global connection and subsequent access to angel investors.
I heard about him when Zuckerberg met him during Zuck's visit to Nigeria.

Temie Giwa-Tubosun is also recognised for her doggedness and dominance in a male dominated sector . She's also an American.

Respect to Seun and other tech movers in Africa's most populous nation who made impact without foreign investment or direct influence from foreign network.

Seun 's opinion about the stay at home order is amazing. People should be allowed to work but on condition that they adhere to safety precautions because of the wide gap between the rich and poor in this country. Maybe if Nairaland was enlisted in NYSE , his wise opinion could have been considered.

Professional ass licker, you got talent dude

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by mctfopt: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
LandMann:
Has anyone ever encountered a situation where you can't access YouTube or Facebook on Airtel network?

I have enough data but somehow, the aforementioned sites don't work for me once it's around 4pm.

If you encountered such please share how you resolved it.

P.S
I suspect this free data that they gave due to Corona lock down. I usually get notifications that I have exhausted my allocation for the day then the sites stop working even when my subscription is still running and I have enough data.

Thanks all

Clear cookies and cache from your browser. Restart phone or PC.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by jericco1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
To situate that place in Yaba is sensible sha tongue
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by gboyetade: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Do you think this statement is a reasonable one?

iCauseTrouble:
Covid here and there. Who else is tired of this whole stuff?
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by olax02(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Very soon Mr COVID-19 will disgrace himself because this popularity is getting too much..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by kennys: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
We are approaching the rainning season or should I say the rainning season is here, our roads are in terrible shape, the Governor Babajide olusola Sanw-olu promise that the roads will be fixed during the dry season, nothing has happening Isawo Agric road is Hell on Earth, Ebute Ipakodo road in Ikorodu West Local Government is a no go area and likewise many other roads in Lagos State. Oga Sanwo what has suddenly happened to all your promises?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by olax02(m): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
kennys:
We are approaching the rainning season or should I say the rainning season is here, our roads are in terrible shape, the Governor Babajide olusola Sanw-olu promise that the roads will be fixed during the dry season, nothing has happening Isawo Agric road is Hell on Earth, Ebute Ipakodo road in Ikorodu West Local Government is a no go area and likewise many other roads in Lagos State. Oga Sanwo what has suddenly happened to all your promises?
Coro on top for now....
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Nairalandmonika: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
tommy589:

That Dubai own is not free o. I hope this one is free
Really, things like this should be free
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Maski87: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
The are not even wearing protective clothing, and that mask,virus will just going like Express road
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
easrael:

https://thefintechafrica.com/random-tech/health-tech-startup-lifebank-partners-nimr-to-launch-covid-19-drive-through-test-centre-in-nigeria/

Beautiful initiative!!! cheesy
I hope other states will emulate this innovative ideas. They need this in Abuja too. cheesy
I visited the site. Beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Coronadude: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Abeg when are they starting audition for this year Big Brother Naija? As we stay at home we need to be entertained accordingly.

Young one, you don't have an iota of common sense.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by olawonder(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
90% of the test kits brought into Nigeria from China are substandard, with just 30% accuracy. Reports from some of the European countries that bought from China are urging other countries to reject any Coronavirus gears from China.

But since Naija didn’t have any standard checking laboratories in the first place, wetin concern govt, they’ll say you get something that we don’t produce we should be grateful! Nigeria is always a sad story in everything!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Engineersirk: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Every forward thinking scholar in our time today suspects that there is a connection between 5G and Coronavirus.

However, some conspiracy theories are close to the truth while so many other theories are logicaly unintelligible. After participating in the loveworld prayers, i had my own revelation as it was written in Ephesians 3:3. the forces of Globalisation will stop at nothing in bringing about a new world order even if it means paying the ultimate price .

is this the end of the world? the answer is No.

It was said that the 5G cellular Network test killed hundreds of birds in Holland, which lead to the condemnation of the 5G network. to some, this was nothing new as science has ways of fast tracking Evolution.

The coronavirus has some Genetic materials which enables it to replicate itself when it finds a receptor. if your immune system is strong you may not fall sick but if your immune system is weak you will fall sick. However, as your immune system begins to fight back, it registers all activities in your DNA and when you recover from the "pandemic" your immune system will be primed(evolution) against the coronavirus. for example, those in the slums of sub Sahara africa have been proven to have their immune system primed against the mosquito plasmodium, and if a white man stays in a mosquito infested environment, he may not survive up to 14 days.

The truth is, the coronavirus is designed to raise the human immune system to be able to handle the 5G frequency Radiation. these wicked folks believe that man is an Evolutionary being capable of adapting to situation in it's environment.

this is why they never supported Donald Trump when he suggested a cure for the virus, this is because those whose immune system is primed against Coronavirus are at risk of getting sick from the 5G frequency Radiation. this was the big secret of the so called 1918 spanish flu.

is this the end of the world as we know it? the answer is yes, because this is the beginning of the End. the Nigerian government should only accept financial aid. but then they will never refuse the trojan gift

1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by berbs: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Engineersirk:
Every forward thinking scholar in our time today suspects that there is a connection between 5G and Coronavirus.

However, some conspiracy theories are close to the truth while so many other theories are logicaly unintelligible. After participating in the loveworld prayers, i had my own revelation as it was written in Ephesians 3:3. the forces of Globalisation will stop at nothing in bringing about a new world order even if it means paying the ultimate price .

It was said that the 5G cellular Network test killed hundreds of birds in Holland, which lead to the condemnation of the 5G network. to some, this was nothing new as science has ways of fast tracking Evolution.

The coronavirus has some Genetic materials which enables it to replicate itself when it finds a receptor. if your immune system is strong you may not fall sick but if your immune system is weak you will fall sick. However, as your immune system begins to fight back, it registers all activities in your DNA and when you recover from the "pandemic" your immune system will be primed(evolution) against the coronavirus. for example, those in the slums of sub Sahara africa have been proven to have their immune system primed against the mosquito plasmodium, and if a white man stays in a mosquito infested environment, he may not survive up to 14 days.

The truth is, the coronavirus is designed to raise the human immune system to be able to handle the 5G frequency Radiation. these wicked folks believe that man is an Evolutionary being capable of adapting to situation in it's environment.

this is why they never supported Donald Trump when he suggested a cure for the virus, this is because those whose immune system is primed against Coronavirus are at risk of getting sick from the 5G frequency Radiation. this was the big secret of the so called 1918 spanish flu.

is this the end of the world as we know it? the answer is yes, because this is the beginning of the End. the Nigerian government should only accept financial aid. but then they will never refuse the trojan gift
You made a whole lotta sense. But you missed out the part where microchip will be installed into our hands. They call it skin implant. Our body becomes integrated into the IOT (Internet of Things). Without that microchip, you'll be denied a lotta things.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by emmadejust(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is what south Korea have introduce

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is already been done in New York. Probably adopted from there.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by okoroemeka(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Abeg when are they starting audition for this year Big Brother Naija? As we stay at home we need to be entertained accordingly.
in this uncertain times you still have time to remember a celebration of vanity, stupidity of a program that adds not even a single iota of positive knowledge,ideas, proactive thinking and enterprise to it's viewers,it simply befuddles the mind how entertaining can watching fake people living fake life's be.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Engineersirk:

U are becoming paranoid and delusional. Calm down. Coronavirus didn't even spread through half of China. Not Beijing, not Shanghai.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Raskasal(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
I registered on the site last sunday, visited on monday as they promised, I got there, I was told there is no chance. That I will be contacted on when to come. Since then, no message
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Ken4agent(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
I won't b surprised if Lagos bounce back to work while other state still battling with virus.....I mean d Governor proactiveness is commendable....

Oyo State infected figure @8 has refuse to increase nor reduce grin

No update with d Governor status...do Oyo State even have a com. Of health?
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Mayeldah(m): 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
LandMann:
Has anyone ever encountered a situation where you can't access YouTube or Facebook on Airtel network?

I have enough data but somehow, the aforementioned sites don't work for me once it's around 4pm.

If you encountered such please share how you resolved it.

P.S
I suspect this free data that they gave due to Corona lock down. I usually get notifications that I have exhausted my allocation for the day then the sites stop working even when my subscription is still running and I have enough data.

Thanks all

Airtel Network has been horribly slow and not working for data since last week. The funny thing is that they seem unperturbed about it even after calling their attention to it. I am looking for another network for data ASAP.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Lymasaba(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Infact why cant Lagos stat gov release their treeatment regimen to the nigeria ppl to use to stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them?
We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O! shocked
Ppl will die from site effect of the drug.. just like Ebola and salt solution
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by iswallker(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2020
manontree:
Crap. I don't get this sensational headline. Which one is drive through test? As long as we can only do PCR tests, this is simply not possible

We currently do not have the rapid test kits so I do not understand what this write up is all about

Drive through means you are pre - qualified in the website you drive in and have your sample collected and drive off...

The testing still takes the normal 24 to 48 hours.. undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Excuzeme: 12:18am On Apr 04, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I noticed no governor is doing anything tangible again for the masses. Covid-19 has provided them an avenue to make useless noise.

Any single act, something other country leaders will not even make known to the public, they call many cameras.

Their supporters are not also sleeping to promote any small thing they do. Thats how some 'kids are even calling Sanwo Olu the best governor in Nigeria.

I pity our generation

Just imagine, 2000 tests within ONE MONTH?

When Germany is not makin noise with ONE MILLION TESTS in ONE DAY?
Mediocrity elevated to the status of An Art!
Yeeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Beautyaddy: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria's Copy copy no do well o.

What are these people testing?

It sure doesn't lool like the COVID-19 sample testing cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Excuzeme: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2020
olawonder:
90% of the test kits brought into Nigeria from China are substandard, with just 30% accuracy. Reports from some of the European countries that bought from China are urging other countries to reject any Coronavirus gears from China.

But since Naija didn’t have any standard checking laboratories in the first place, wetin concern govt, they’ll say you get something that we don’t produce we should be grateful! Nigeria is always a sad story in everything!

Stop peddling these baseless lies just because you want to sell your own locally fabricated, inferior and not suitable for purpose Ankara face mask (I agree it is good for effizy though).

Even the US has approved the importantion and collection of Gift Masks, from China, as of today!
You think anyone can sneal-in any fake or infected mask into the USA, if truly Chinese mask are what you are claiming they are?
Nigerians like you are evil and wicked, greedy and mischievious ingrates.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by 9jaRealist: 2:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Classworked:
Bosun Tijani is definitely behind this website and this move comes at the most appropriate time. He is very hard working and his access to foreign education, I guess, paved way for his global connection and subsequent access to angel investors.
I heard about him when Zuckerberg met him during Zuck's visit to Nigeria.

Temie Giwa-Tubosun is also recognised for her doggedness and dominance in a male dominated sector . She's also an American.

Respect to Seun and other tech movers in Africa's most populous nation who made impact without foreign investment or direct influence from foreign network.

Seun 's opinion about the stay at home order is amazing. People should be allowed to work but on condition that they adhere to safety precautions because of the wide gap between the rich and poor in this country. Maybe if Nairaland was enlisted in NYSE , his wise opinion could have been considered.

I don't want to detract from the discourse, but stuff like this really irritate me...

How exactly is Temie "an American" (other than the obvious of holding a US passport)?
Exactly how can someone who is born in Nigeria to two Nigerian parents be just "an American"?
At the very least, properly described as NIGERIAN-American (and from my experience, with Nigeria her foundation).

Rant over, carry on.... cool
>
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by 9jaRealist: 2:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Excuzeme:
Just imagine, 2000 tests within ONE MONTH?

When Germany is not makin noise with ONE MILLION TESTS in ONE DAY?
Mediocrity elevated to the status of An Art!
Yeeye dey smell

GDP of Germany: $4 trillion (approx)
GDP of Nigeria: $400 billion (approx).

Perspective...
"The lizard that jumped from the high Iroko tree to the ground said he would praise himself if no one else did." (Things Fall Apart)

GOOD JOB NIMR...
Anyone who thinks they can do better is welcomed to do so.
>
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by 9jaRealist: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2020
kennys:

You think construction workers and road gangs are immune to Covid-19? shocked
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.