Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (73630 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / COVID-19: A 240-Bed Isolation Center In Anambra At NYSC Camp Umuawulu/Mgbakwu / NIMR Offers Free Coronavirus Testing In Yaba, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Kennydoc(m): 3:23am On Apr 04, 2020
ncoolsome:
2000 people a month is small but a move forward..
UK is currently testing 10k a day and are planning to ramp up their capacity to test 100k per day. UK population is ⅓ that of Nigeria. Nigeria has currently tested 2k in more than one month grin
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Guccrblixz: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how
Whatsapp/call - 09064781365
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by TPound(m): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2020
Drive thru bi bawo?
Are they ordering coronavirus in take away? angry
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by olawonder(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Excuzeme:

Stop peddling these baseless lies just because you want to sell your own locally fabricated, inferior and not suitable for purpose Ankara face mask (I agree it is good for effizy though).

Even the US has approved the importantion and collection of Gift Masks, from China, as of today!
You think anyone can sneal-in any fake or infected mask into the USA, if truly Chinese mask are what you are claiming they are?
Nigerians like you are evil and wicked, greedy and mischievious ingrates.

Stop calling me names, you don’t know me! I follow various news worldwide everyday, my comments were based on news information that I watch on more than four European news channels, as well as South China Post (which is supposed to be biased towards Western media, but was truthful with this particular news). Watch it yourself below:

https://www.facebook.com/scmp/videos/1347615298755558/
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by Kposkila: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Abeg when are they starting audition for this year Big Brother Naija? As we stay at home we need to be entertained accordingly.
Those discharged were actually negative. Don't be fooled men re cashing out.
Re: COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba by snowblaq(f): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
suremanpatriot:
Infact why cant Lagos stat gov release their treeatment regimen to the nigeria ppl to use to stop the spread instead of lockin ppl inside for hunger to ravage them?
We keep hearin tht lagos gov hav treated and discharged one or two ppp,wht are they givin those ppl na? Share it mr sanwo ,is not jst washin hands,giv ppl ya formula.EKO O NI BA JE O! shocked

There is no treatment regimen... What they are doing is symptomatic treatment... Just like when you have cattarh and cold or cough and they give you antihistamines or some other drugs to relieve your symptoms, cough syrup for the cough, paracetamol for the fever etc.... The patients immune system and the presence or absence of any underlying medical condition has a big role to play in it... That's why some recover and some do not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Why Doctors & Nurses Inject The Buttocks More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.