Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? (6629 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Why Do Women Tend To Like You All Of A Sudden When You Hit It Big?? / Things Women Tend Do When They Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Not because of 'her' but because of the careless way you talk.

Most of the guys you chat with here will lick your pussy for 10k
I will take that 10k and slap you well
Man get size

I don't tolerate insults from women even older ones

Anyone who said half the things you said to BigCowHorn would be in big trouble by now and you know it
I'm very gentle with you while you talk anyhow

Respect is a two-way street
You are not giving what you are demanding
I'm sick and tired of being the lone donor here.

Fine Woman, take care.
...U know I like u but you don't know o yeah! And can't u see we are quarrelling because of a wannabe bitch ?
Sweethrt can't u see dat Steven is tracking us( me n you) like a monitoring spirit that he truely is ? Tell him 2 track ur ass no more ,u aren't a boner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by QuinModah(f): 12:49am On Apr 06, 2020
T3ndrils:
If you wrote this from your brain, then there's still hope for these ladies..
Unfortunately these kinds are rare.

So, where did I write it from? You guys here are intimidated by intelligent ladies who are very articulate.
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by T3ndrils: 5:42am On Apr 06, 2020
If you thought my write up seemed like I sound intimidated then I guess I was wrong about you.

QuinModah:
So, where did I write it from? You guys here are intimidated by intelligent ladies who are very articulate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Bigcowhorn: 8:24am On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
Britboy:

In your head as usual.
Messing up your psyche
Making your heart skip a beat at my mentions.
grin
[/s]

Taken!!!

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Bigcowhorn: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...U know I like u but you don't know o yeah! And can't u see we are quarrelling because of a wannabe bitch ?
Sweethrt can't u see dat Steven is tracking us( me n you) like a monitoring spirit that he truely is ? Tell him 2 track ur ass no more ,u aren't a boner grin grin

For any man who wants to marry or befriend you or any woman like you.
i got just 3 bits of advice

1. He had better have a lot of sense or go and buy in bulk fast
2. He must have a firm will power
3. He must find a powerful antidote for your sugar-coated, lying tongue so it doesn't kill him before his time

Leave kingThief sorry kingSteve alone to track me and all my shadows
He'll learn soon enough that I'm way out of his league physically, spiritually, financially and psychologically,
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

3. He must find a powerful antidote for your sugar-coated, lying tongue so it doesn't kill him before his time

He'll learn soon enough that I'm way out of his league physically, spiritually, financially and psychologically,

...Ewwwww cheesy cheesy grin all dos reinforcements is only needed when a strong head wants to dine or date queen of the abyss herself , I don't sugarcoat my lips dear bigcowhorn and Oochi124 dear said I shud greet u meticulously
grin leave young Steven n his monitoring cos u aren't no boner

1 Like

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Britboy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, really?

So you think I'm gay?
You're not just gay, you're a deranged clownish gay!
How many times have you checked on my profile since I've been away?
10 times or more?
grin
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Britboy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

When I said I'll mess with your psyche, you thought I was joking right?
Show me a man who obsesses and checks another man's profile every second of the day, and I'll show you a man who's mentally deranged or an unrepentant f@ggot!

Unfortunately, you're all of the above.
I'm now living rent free in your deranged head.
This is only the beginning.
Let's see how far you can go with your obsession and insanity.

As always, enjoy your fav lollipop!
grin

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Women hates each other because they can hold grudges against each other for several years without speaking but men ehhhnnn I trust we guys. If we have quarrel among ourselves we settle it amicably in that instant and laugh it off but for women hmmm lemmie kip kuayet.
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Eastornprince: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Britboy:

When I said I'll mess with your psyche, you thought I was joking right?
Show me a man who obsesses and checks another man's profile every second of the day, and I'll show you a man who's mentally deranged or an unrepentant f@ggot!

Unfortunately, you're all of the above.
I'm now living rent free in your deranged head.
This is only the beginning.
Let's see how far you can go with your obsession and insanity.

As always, enjoy your fav lollipop!
grin
[/s]

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Allansmith: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Wow!!!!

What a world we live in,just imagine if the Sister eventually gets to know she was set up by her in blood Sister,ai strongly hope she can forgive such.

husbandsnatcha:
...Hate is real , u are right but if u know burning hate in women's world ,

...imagine My estwhile friend paid 3guys 50k to rape her blood sister silly because her sister slapped her 4 insulting their father, I hated her 4 that ...
Can you do that ?

U can see how one stupid faceless female imp from America is cursing her god not me since 2018,

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Allansmith: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2020
It's always more like a tug of war when two ladies choose to hate themselves for no just cause...

Why not just have or allow this live and let's live principle amongst the female folks too...it worries me.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by DaBogu: 9:40am On May 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by QuinModah(f): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2022
No wonder ancient civilizations locked them in the kitchen
nansense
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Hamachi(f): 10:06am On Apr 11
husbandsnatcha:
...Good topic my dear leezah ,
When you talk of jealousy, intimidation ,envy and HATE women comes to mind,

Some stupid ones will tell u " I don't keep lady friends " just because of hate in seeing boobs n lips at your chest n lips respectively !
Re: Why Women Tend To Hate Each Other? by Karlifate: 6:15pm On Apr 11
frozen70:

God already knew what we women are when he made man the head and he first created man before women

Despite out of the 30 ribs a man have, he took just one to create a woman yet, that single one he took is still stronger and tougher than the rest 29 ribs

LMAO! 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Ojo / Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.