Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) (7236 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by realuz: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2020
A young lady decided to twerk braless and pantless, the popular Portharcourt lady Magret is setting her instagram page on fire with this video

WATCH FULL VIDEO>> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/beautiful-videos-of-this-portharcourt.html

Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by meobizy(f): 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2020
She’s fat. Yoruba Nairalanders love her like that and will claim real women have meat. They will quickly disregard that men have different tastes in women’s builds. Not all men like oversized females.

1 Like

Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by dawnomike(m): 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2020
That is all she considers an asset i guess angry

1 Like

Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by Ibechris2: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Life isn't about sex and nudity...and that is why ladies like this would send good men to their early grave.

Apart from showing this nude,nothing in the head but sex,sex and sex.

3 Likes

Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by Hypnotise: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2020
We wey we no get boobs or ass how can we set our Instagram page on fire bai angry

1 Like

Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by Carmit(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Tf is this though?
Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by SmallmebigGod: 2:17am On Apr 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
We wey we no get boobs or ass how can we set our Instagram page on fire bai angry
Picture or #idontbelieveit
Re: Pantless And Topless, Sexy Twerk Videos Of Athick Nigerian Lady (photos + Video) by Graysons: 4:35am On Apr 02, 2020
If she is setting her Instagram page on fire how do you expect me to watch it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / My Babe Don't Like Sex Much / His Girlfriend Has Grown Too Fat For Him to Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.