Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) (10613 Views)

Help My Gf Was Almost Naked In A Video She Posted Online(pics) / Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by 3coins(m): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2020
scoundrel:
With her head shaped like a mango. See ridges on both sides of the head. Sha, she’s a local girl and Nairaland boys are local, so I won’t blame any side.

How can an international girl’s thinking be so shallow?

Nairaland boys are local...like all of them?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:17am On Apr 02, 2020
farano:
lol @ the bold words. I am a Professional Nails Artist. These are some of my works

Lol. You don tear eye kpata kpata o.

I fear people with Tatoo
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by MICHAELSERIOUSM: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 02, 2020
farano:
Hi Miss international faceless being, you are no match for my powers of cuteness. Stay "positive" grin
you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in nairaland. I don't how know how to prove it to you but it's the truth. Can I quote you with my account details?
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in nairaland. I don't how know how to prove it to you but it's the truth. Can I quote you with my account details?

Lol. Hungry boys no the chase Beautiful Ladies. You will get heart broken at the end.

Go to the market square and get yourself a lady tongue
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Scientists:

Lol. Hungry boys no the chase Beautiful Ladies. You will get heart broken at the end.

I don't need a lady.. Naa job and money wey I go take survive I need

Get out of my mentions with your tribal-marked face
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2020
BLUELemon:
I don't need a lady.. Naa job and money wey I go take survive I need

Get out of my mentions with your tribal-marked face

Okay no p.

But go to the market square and hustle.
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Scientists:

Okay no p.

But go to the market square and hustle.
guy you don't have azz you don have boobs and you are quoting me embarassed what have I done to deserve all this?

I go cut cane for you o sad
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Petyprincess(f): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2020
farano:
lol @ the bold words. I am a Professional Nails Artist. These are some of my works
OMG the nails nd the model fingers looks muahh kiss kiss,I'm not a fan of fixing nails bt can't help to admire this,i will follow your instagram works for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by farano(f): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2020
Scientists:

Lol. You don tear eye kpata kpata o.

I fear people with Tatoo
I don't have tattoo..
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by KosiGee(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
Scientists:

He wasn’t looking for love na. He only wanted some stipend to cushion the effect of the Coro-lockdown.
I stumbled on this thread and was wondering the kind of women that fix artificial nails on both sides. That’s gross and very dirty...you know what I mean!!

By the way that lady Fara** looks cute but that braids isn’t for someone like her with that sort of head shape. It exposes all the dangerous contours of her head probably genetically obtained from her old man whom I’m certain would be very bald around the forehead and backwards.
She has this prominent ‘swelling’ on the left side..seems nature has bestowed on her some kind of cranial shoulder pad. That can be a weapon you know? If she headbuts any man with that side of head...na kaput be that.
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by HantaVirus(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2020
What a beautiful young lady...
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2020
scoundrel:
With her head shaped like a mango. See ridges on both sides of the head. Sha, she’s a local girl and Nairaland boys are local, so I won’t blame any side.
See who's talking angry
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by braimeddy: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Stories na so dem first dey talk. After dem don enter d promise land finish story go kon change
HantaVirus:
What a beautiful young lady... How I wish I was younger, I would wife her up and treat her like a Queen.

Cc - Farano

Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
farano:
I don't have tattoo..
Okay no p. I thought those Pics were all yoirs
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by scoundrel(f): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

See who's talking angry
See? We know each other from anywhere?
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by scoundrel(f): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2020
3coins:

How can an international girl’s thinking be so shallow?

Nairaland boys are local...like all of them?

SMH
Yes.
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by CaptainMitch: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2020
You are pretty kiss
farano:
I don't have tattoo..
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by mrMeen(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2020
farano:
Hi Miss international faceless being, you are no match for my powers of cuteness. Stay "positive" grin
aunty farano you beautiful sha OP get good eyes.
Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
KosiGee:

He wasn’t looking for love na. He only wanted some stipend to cushion the effect of the Coro-lockdown.
I stumbled on this thread and was wondering the kind of women that fix artificial nails on both sides. That’s gross and very dirty...you know what I mean!!

By the way that lady Fara** looks cute but that braids isn’t for someone like her with that sort of head shape. It exposes all the dangerous contours of her head probably genetically obtained from her old man whom I’m certain would be very bald around the forehead and backwards.
She has this prominent ‘swelling’ on the left side..seems nature has bestowed on her some kind of cranial shoulder pad. That can be a weapon you know? If she headbuts any man with that side of head...na kaput be that.

Re: Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
KosiGee:

you get bad mouth sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Wise: What Does A God-fearing Man Mean? / Best Way To Propose: / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.