Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience (1681 Views)

Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From / Girls, If You Don't Like Guys That Do These Things Gather Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2020
Teaching hospital in owerri has 2 patients who came for covid testing but where diagnosed of malaria , I nurse Amara Tasha is hear to treat covid 19 patients, Funmisticqueen2 if u are truly a doctor( fake) tell us ur experience!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by nlPoster: 12:51am On Apr 02, 2020
You haven't posted since Dec 11, coincidentally, I haven't been active for a while.

Now I am posting, you're also showing up.

Jesu, tani mo se gaan?

welcome oh. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 12:54am On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:
You haven't posted since Dec 11, coincidentally, I haven't been active for a while.

Now I am posting, you're also showing up.

Jesu, tani mo se gaan?

welcome oh. undecided
One of the good hearted has sparked ,
Maintain ur calmliness,
Jesu tani kpada kpada dangworo gworo Dan Shaka Shaka ,whixh langue did I just speak pls
grin
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by SmallmebigGod: 2:13am On Apr 02, 2020
You obviously didn't look like a Covid nurse. Posing in a office with white uniform
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by WesleyPepper: 2:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Amatarasha:
Teaching hospital in owerri has 2 patients who came for covid testing but where diagnosed of malaria , I nurse Amara Tasha is hear to treat covid 19 patients, Funmisticqueen2 if u are truly a doctor( fake) tell us ur experience!

So this is the thing that has been insulting doctors . I'm ashamed of myself really . Damn ! See the person I've been exchanging banters with cry Nairaland sef

3 Likes

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2020
WesleyPepper:

So this is the thing that has been insulting doctors . I'm ashamed of myself really . Damn ! See the person I've been exchanging banters with cry Nairaland sef
my dear, I tire o.

It is like her madness starts with the rainy season. Maybe she has a form of seasonal affective disorder.

As for me, I am fighting COVID 19 by STAYING AT HOME to read for exams. I tried volunteering, in multiple outlets, my efforts were sabotaged. I don't even think Lagos state's conditions are worth volunteering for .

Also tried to negotiate (along with my classmates) with someone who works in WHO for reasonably acceptable terms and Insurance against disease for volunteers. Yet to get feedback tho.

I cannot join you all to fight this thing. Read my diary to see why.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
SmallmebigGod:
You obviously didn't look like a Covid nurse. Posing in a office with white uniform
she is at worst still a student, or intern. I don't like fighting with nurses, but it seems like sit at home order is beginning to make this one manifest symptoms.
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
she is at worst still a student, or intern. I don't like fighting with nurses, but it seems like sit at home order is beginning to make this one manifest symptoms.
See who is talking , 4 ur mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
WesleyPepper:

I may look small or young but am efficient and prolific in my actions ,
Don't insult some1 cos of wat ur eyes sees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
my dear, I tire o.

It is like her madness starts with the rainy season. Maybe she has a form of seasonal affective disorder.

As for me, I am fighting COVID 19 by STAYING AT HOME to read for exams. I tried volunteering, in multiple outlets, my efforts were sabotaged. I don't even think Lagos state's conditions are worth volunteering for .

Also tried to negotiate (along with my classmates) with someone who works in WHO for reasonably acceptable terms and Insurance against disease for volunteers. Yet to get feedback tho.

I cannot join you all to fight this thing. Read my diary to see why.
Elizabeth doctor shut up
Doctor Eliza mechie onu Biko! They knew u as someone who is so inefficient and lacks emotions cum passion in treating ,
innocent patients , u sabotaged urself dear , Funmisticqueen u shut ur own legs ,

As 4 me am collecting the Corona token from govenor ihedioha himself as I treat cute and skeptic patience
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Gofwane(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
One could easily tell from the way you pose that that chair and desk is not yours.

Better stand up from that chair and go hang on the wall. Wall gecko forming Doctor on seat.

Dr. Gecko

1 Like

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by WalkerMichael(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Small girl and you come here to insult your elders.

I'm sure They've marked your face.
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
WalkerMichael:
Small girl and you come here to insult your elders.

I'm sure They've marked your face.
...Watcha gonna do 2 her?
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Watcha gonna do 2 her?
When am less busy I will confront the bastard tanks dear mama

2 Likes

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by josh123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Amatarasha:

U small ooo. Better remove dat pix or else dem go insult u tire
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2020
josh123:
U small ooo. Better remove dat pix or else dem go insult u tire
My God ,so because of this foto in which I compressed myself u are wagging ur snake tongue shey? Please bro Josh to wat benefit will amah sexy be displaying her colourful pretty medical attires so that beggars will full my dm once more trying to impress me into sending money to them, Do you know amount of poor souls here seeking for money to eat
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Jeboy(m): 2:16am On Apr 03, 2020
You dont mean it. You re collecting money from Govenor Ihedioha that has been sacked by the courts month back?

Amatarasha:

Elizabeth doctor shut up
Doctor Eliza mechie onu Biko! They knew u as someone who is so inefficient and lacks emotions cum passion in treating ,
innocent patients , u sabotaged urself dear , Funmisticqueen u shut ur own legs ,

As 4 me am collecting the Corona token from govenor ihedioha himself as I treat cute and skeptic patience
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Amatarasha(f): 3:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Jeboy:
You dont mean it. You re collecting money from Govenor Ihedioha that has been sacked by the courts month back?

Govenor uzodingba is no one's govenor ok , I know wat am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 3:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Amatarasha:

Govenor uzodingba is no one's govenor ok , I know wat am saying

you're a sick patient, not a nurse as you claimed

1 Like

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Gofwane(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

you're a sick patient, not a nurse as you claimed
Oboyyeh shocked
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by josh123(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Amatarasha:

My God ,so because of this foto in which I compressed myself u are wagging ur snake tongue shey? Please bro Josh to wat benefit will amah sexy be displaying her colourful pretty medical attires so that beggars will full my dm once more trying to impress me into sending money to them, Do you know amount of poor souls here seeking for money to eat
lol, the nurse attire made u look small but u look mature in ur profile pic. Where do u work?
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
josh123:
lol, the nurse attire made u look small but u look mature in ur profile pic. Where do u work?
she is married. Poor unfortunate soul!!
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by josh123(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
fool 001.

1 Like

Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by DabuIIIT: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2020
I love nurses Sha.... God give me a nurse to marry
Re: Nurses And Doctors Gather Let's Share Our Corona Virus Daily Experience by josh123(m): 6:40am On Apr 09, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Idiot!!! Fucck off my mention. Useless fool

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Still Worth Living This Life For? / SCAM: GTBANK Just Debited Me 456 Naira For SMS Alert Charge - Is This Not Much?? / Don't Pretend To Be Poor Just To Find "True Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.