Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65062 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by luluman: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
sammirano:
Ipob association of young cheaters. They are already learning the ropes.
Always top fraud list.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by luluman: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Is it only igbo names you see there?
No, but they are up to 89% of the list.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Naijaarchive(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Which tribe's was just released so grin

He thinks it's igbó only since they dominate the list grin grin it's not my handwriting o
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by optimus106(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Number 41 and 192 na same person.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Onebottle:
You are the one making your parents ashamed with this comment
It seems they just wasted all their money on you
Dumb lame ass afonja madslem
Tueeeh i spit on your head

Mumu boy
Mumu
Stop there! Blame those your Igbo brothers shaming you.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by DavIkenna(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Is it ok to expose this list.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Positiveme2020: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2020
Naijaepic:
It has lots of spiral effects, such as

1. Imagine parent, family, friends, schoolmates seen your name on the pages of national dailies as one of the candidates involved in examination malpractice.

2. Consequences upon this publication , such candidate name can be a source "red flag" for admission.

Yes i agree with u.But It should not end there. Measures should be put in place to stop it.

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2020
Naijaarchive:

cheesy grin na your multi verse version from earth-2 no worry grin

sci fi movie fan spotted
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by K4daniel: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2020
This is not fair..majority of those names are from the East, a place where most of those students hardly got access to good tutorials.It is not that they are not briliant but because no good classes that could prepare them for Jamb, i remember the days of ADAMS COACHING SCHOOL OShodi Lagos.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by AnanseK(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2020
They claim to be educated, but we know how they get the certificates.

They come tops in anything criminal or immoral.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Kweenpresh:
IGBO pple everywhere ����, for market una go cheat, for JAMB too una don still dey show una “kpai” number��
This one even small. Any day WAEC does something like this, all the names you will see there will carry chukwu, obinna, eze, or ojukwu. They are everywhere with their development agenda.
Cheating and Chestbeating are dominant traits in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by K4daniel: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Are we saying it's only Names from a particular tribe..This is not fair. The politicians and government officials stealing our money should be audited and the list should be release.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
Naijaarchive:

He thinks it's igbó only since they dominate the list grin grin it's not my handwriting o

Lol, don't mind d guy
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Iceyjayz: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2020
I know I would see the name of riele there, that kid will never listen. grin
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
qanda:

There is no Nonsense about this. The corrupt politicians you talk about started corrupt practices from exam Malpractice.
Dino is one example. Without ''let my people go'', Dino would not have graduated from ABU. Today if you are looking for one notorious politician in the country, his name comes first. In fact, he is not only corrupt, he is notorious politician
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by ignis: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2020
luluman:
No, but they are up to 89% of the list.

mumuman
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by magzey: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
IMO no dey carry last ; D grin
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Naijaarchive(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

sci fi movie fan spotted

grin wat other explanation do you have nah cheesy
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2020
K4daniel:
Are we saying it's only Names from a particular tribe..This is not fair. The politicians and government officials stealing our money should be audited and the list should be release.
If what you suggested is done, don't be surprised to see names of that particular tribe being majority again. They thrive only through cheating.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Ooni: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2020
DavIkenna:
Is it ok to expose this list.
its actually unlawful.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Armaggedon: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Afonja crying and consoling themselves.
Someone better than you is better than you. Igbo are no longer the only people ahead of you SS and MB are overtaking you too. There's nothing you can do except to improve, if you can.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Here comes our people again with their sentimental and tribalism view, I am a Yoruba man and all tribes are represented here, so we should stop this tribal war, rather we should wage war against this bad practice called examination malpractice..
80% of the names there are from one tribe. That's the cruise of the matter.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Pacesetter123(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients
Tell them..ooo!!
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Riele(f): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I know I would see the name of riele there, that kid will never listen. grin

K
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by TheKingIsHere: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Hausas and Igbos and south South are having the highest on that list. are they the problem of country??
And this ones parents too will shout Buhari this,Buhari that.......,Jamb should employ ondo herbalist to set up an Auto-Thunder firing logistic just like it happened to those cows.
African science ni

If you looked closely, you will observe that the SS has almost as low numbers on the list as the SW.

The highest are SE and the North
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sirnose:
Na WA ooo
This your English alone is enough to put you in that list..
I'm sure you also cheated when you wrote JAMB..
Next time, just type in pidgin, we will understand...
Hahahah. Oboy you wicked pass wicked self ooh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by ezhi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
I trust Nigerlite.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Noneroone(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
For the records, Igbos are no where close to half of the list. Non Igbo's are 116. This rightly represents Nigeria education statistics.

NB: I counted Igbo names in other states which could be deceptive cos it could be cases of Yoruba candidates who contracted Igbos to seat for them.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by gawu1: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
ezhi:
I trust Nigerlite.
We don't cheat.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by watchindelta(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
East, North n west lol
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by watchindelta(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

If you looked closely, you will observe that the SS has almost as low numbers on the list as the SW.

The highest are SE and the North
leave am no no wety be SS na stranger with regions lol
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Sirnose(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
gawu1:

Hahahah. Oboy you wicked pass wicked self ooh!
The thing tire me na

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.