Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65053 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Iceberg3: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Rainbow219(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Thank God no examination malpractice from my state. Anambra State candidates are strictly addicted to the examination malpractice
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Owaincouncil: 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
If you check the list very well, you will see the tribe that cheat most. I'm not surprised. That's their trademark. But they will come here to tell us how brilliant they are when the result comes out. See the list from IMO, ENUGU, ABIA, EBONYI to ANAMBRA. they are all fraudulent.
Chech every sector, they are there to cheat.
I weep for them
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by megamank(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients

If you publish it some persons will jump and defend them.... Nigeria celebrates criminals
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by juniorstar(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
if the kind ppl enter politics. na die be dat. anyway e fit be dem dem wey don dey politics already. so wetin we expect. we need such list in this country of corrupt politicians. let us go after them. and spare these law enforcement agencies who are just errand agencies.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by stanleychybyke(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
My niggas from the east side..... I hail ooo
Abia, anambra, Enugu ND imo
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2020
My Eastern blodas taking the lead all the way. grin

Oyo state na just three ppl, and out of the three is a very responsible easterner again.

You still come share in the small share we get. Why na?

Anyways, we are one.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by haffaze777(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Ogbu kelechi david won't allow Ogun state Indigene to marginalize him,our brother from yeast make sure they give yorubas run for their money in dia backyard.

kwenu to my yeastern brother,i love the way you are deveroping JAMB

5 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by juniorstar(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2020
future leaders of nigeria...we are in soup. anyway d present leaders would have lotted the present and future. to the extent that the quality of leaders in the future dat would be needed is how to pay debt that we would be owing china by then. possibly seizing our dried oil wells or sending nigerians. as labourer to wuhan
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Tobinrobin:

O need gbogbo Yen now: ko neccesstri. They are all Nigerians. Nothing like igbos

Sometimes all these are to catch fun.

Skull miners
Flat heads
Potopoto village
Brown roof

All na fun.
Naija is one everywhere we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients

u deserve golden kisses (if u truly a female) .

I owe you one.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Ijaya123: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Is it only igbo names you see there?

They dominated the list. Check it yourself.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Tobinrobin(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Sometimes all these are to catch fun.

Skull miners
Flat heads
Potopoto village
Brown roof

All na fun.
Naija is one everywhere we find ourselves.

You’re right Chief!

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by WildChild00(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

YIKES what is my name monday osunbor doing in that list i no take JAMB OOO

Arm robber grin a Monday shocked
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Johnmattee(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Look as SE people full there especially Imo chaii . I'm proud of the Afonja guys grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Holyfield1:
What does examination by proxy mean? I do not understand
someone else help them write
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Akharmony: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
Like Jamb free? Rubbish
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Moikiitos: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2020
emmyw:

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/names-of-jamb-candidates-involved-in-exam-malpractice/

Future leaders or should I say future naija politicians in the making...One question though, why other agencies don't publish names of our leaders and politicians that embezzled our money with columns: Amount sold, From what projects, Where the amount is found, Names of accomplices,...etc
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mu2sa2: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2020
Jack500:

Ibos are at least 70 of the whole list, even I saw ibo name in SW states
No surprise, they inherited it from their parents. This is a fact. If they were to release the Waec cheaters for the 1960s, almost 100% of the names will sound like the 70% of today. Cheaters born of cheaters!

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Timileyin1234(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Same fools will. Come on nairaland to shout corruption. The exam by proxy ones need to be jailed alongside their parents
Jail them with their parent? Are u normal
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mu2sa2: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

Just look at your Monika!!!
Mu2sa2!!!

How does that sound??

More like muTUsa2!!
What a Mallam!!!
grin grin grin

lolsssssss
Faced with stark reality you chose the futile face-saving route of attacking the messenger. Take heart, breeze only happen to blow foul yansh this early morning.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Augustenite(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed

Bros, it is their custom to cheat in an exam hall. I served there and I can relate well. Even in their school exams mostly those in private schools their school management will tell you to write some of the answers for them so that they pass. I later ask him why? He said, if they fail, their parent will remove them from the school.
I personally refused that, but when their result came out, my subject has been tampered with. Even during WAEC, they paid my other colleagues to be writing the full answers on the board. And most of my friends then in other schools within that region testify to it.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by macjurek(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
Dear Publisher,
Nairaland is a vintage platform worldwide nice exposure but for further and thorough criticism,I want names of their Secondary schools along a repeated list.

Thanks
Engr Amos Omogege.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Tylerbreeze(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2020
LilPeezy:
Our Eastern brothers just dey all angle, e no get where dem nor dey commit....even for other people states dem go like show body.
you dey very stupid for that comment wey u make... Useless afonja
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Babysheart(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Hausas and Igbos and south South are having the highest on that list. are they the problem of country??
And this ones parents too will shout Buhari this,Buhari that.......,Jamb should employ ondo herbalist to set up an Auto-Thunder firing logistic just like it happened to those cows.
African science ni

They are the ones who go to school the highest or at least make an effort to. You get?
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by LilPeezy(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
Tylerbreeze:
you dey very stupid for that comment wey u make... Useless afonja
Lol mumu accept d truth u dis fool....I'm not Yoruba dumbass
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Tylerbreeze(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
All these Yoruba guys making noise here, is it because una no see Yoruba name for d list na im make u think say u Don make am? undecided Don't forget that u always top the list in terms of robbery, kidnapping, skull mining, and anything relating to rape. grin grin
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Samzzy94(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2020
solochiben:
Imo state enter two pages��

Naso dia bride price list dey enter two pages grin

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Iceberg3: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Naija
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Tylerbreeze(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
LilPeezy:
Lol mumu accept d truth u dis fool....I'm not Yoruba dumbass
shut up, olodo u dey deny ur tribe angry
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Oloripelebe: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
See how biaflans top the list
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2020
State of centre published but name o. Centre no published. Not good enough. The centre should be published.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.