Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65049 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Ussycool: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Na them again...

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Holamic: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
It shows the igbo are more interested in education than the rest of us... Igbo kuenu

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Zico5(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
That's why I always laugh anytime those people from that region praise themselves for their academic prowess. Go to their enclaves especially villages with schools then u will know what examination malpractices mean. I did my nysc there, so I know better. We know no region is a saint but to try to prove u are the best when u know ur source is evil.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Kweenpresh:
IGBO pple everywhere ����, for market una go cheat, for JAMB too una don still dey show una “kpai” number��

dem regular trade mark, nnamdi cownu must be very proud.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Tobinrobin(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
qanda:

Malpractice can take many forms, maybe they got mercenaries to write the exams

Oh yeah? Wow maybe ..
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OLisaMacaulay(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed
you are very stupid,an only igbo you see there
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by sylve11: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:

Aren't they ahead in everything? cool
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by kingsleybrave(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Where is that my friend o @seunmohmoh..... Come and see ooooo....
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by darlenese(f): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
IBO amaka
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Holamic:
It shows the igbo are more interested in education than the rest of us... Igbo kuenu

see this one. they are more interested in cheating.

6 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Junkelie: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
I expect to see more names from the North. There's the headquarter of exam malpractice

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Franking: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Hausas and Igbos and south South are having the highest on that list. are they the problem of country??

Those who voted Buhari are the problem of this country.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by chunna08(m): 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:

I lay hand on your head
in Jesus name receive sense
go you case is settled you are free

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by sylve11: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2020
solochiben:
Imo state enter two pages��

grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by just2endowed: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients

Exact my thought
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Hausas and Igbos and south South are having the highest on that list. are they the problem of country??

Agitate for your own country then...go your own way.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by ignis: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Jack500:

Ibos are at least 70 of the whole list, even I saw ibo name in SW states

Congratulations... Your mates are seeing money... you are seeing igbo names.... Tribal bigot.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Frankyboy1(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients

You re foolish for this lame comment
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Igbos no dey carry last
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Hussainmaaji: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2020
That's how we started, someone will come out with 290-300 and we would be celebrating him/her

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by just2endowed: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2020
sylve11:

Aren't they ahead in everything? cool

Well do you think the north will write exams on there own. They will help them in everything and the exam supervisor will be well compensated
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Jack500: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Congratulations... Your mates are seeing money... you are seeing igbo names.... Tribal bigot.

Your father!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Okuda(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
what is unruly behaviour please. how is that exam malpractice. this alone has made me voided this whole list.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Nonsense and ingredients

In your lame defense of Igbos, is this the best you can do? Oponu

This is how they start, we dealing with the root cause of today’s corrupt politicians

8 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by israelmao(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
When people continue to look for shortcut to success.They desire to pass but they don't want to study.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by olaniyilukman(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
Here comes our people again with their sentimental and tribalism view, I am a Yoruba man and all tribes are represented here, so we should stop this tribal war, rather we should wage war against this bad practice called examination malpractice..

11 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Joefat: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
I don't support published their names into the world. I don't support exam malpractice. But they deserve some little respect as a citizens and as a students. U can't see a advance country doing all this shit.. This is the point we sell ourselves out, we loss our respect as a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by sylve11: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2020
just2endowed:

Well do you think the north will write exams on there own. They will help them in everything and the exam supervisor will be well compensated

Fact! cool
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by babatee90(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Igbo dem use criminal activities do una ni...na every criminal sector una dey lead

7 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by sammirano: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Amanda4life:

Onye ala.

Eranko
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by sylve11: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2020
Joefat:
I don't support published their names into the world. I don't support exam malpractice. But they deserve some little respect as a citizens and as a students. U can't see a advance country doing all this shit.. This is the point we sell ourselves out, we loss our respect as a Nigerian.

Nor vex o. Wetin you dey talk sef? embarassed cool
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by sportskid(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
The list is alphabetical, that's why you see Igbo's first. Abia is usually the first state.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.