Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65044 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Alanpoza007: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dbboy:
All it shows is a certain place value education and would do anything to succeed why some people who don't understand the value would rather fail and become religious extrimist or ass lickers for politician.
It's your type that will praise armed robbers and fraudsters as far as they're from your region, because in your messed up and dysfunctional mind, they're only doing it to make money and be successful. I wonder the kind of upbringing you have.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nwaonyishi69: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Alanpoza007:

Bury your head in shame for lauding criminality, you tribal bigot. Would you have made this same statement if names of those from states like Ogun, Oyo and Osun had dominated this list? Stop celebrating criminals because they are from your tribe.
May be you are not in good terms with statistics, made in Nigeria. If you were, you could have used your Google to get to jamb site where you will find that by percentage, those Igbo states will be at the worst criminal point, be among the least offenders or at the middle, when you find the average of those who sat for jamb against those listed as culprits. It may also interest you to know that a wise man will take the listing of Igbo names in anything negative in the Nigerian space with a pinch of salt; because Nigerian statistics always hype or colour their data with some questionable underlinings. So, grow up more if you want to talk Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by LegendHero(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
May be you are not in good terms with statistics, made in Nigeria. If you were, you could have used your Google to get to jamb site where you will find that by percentage, those Igbo states will be at the worst criminal point, be among the least offenders or at the middle, when you find the average of those who sat for jamb against those listed as culprits. It may also interest you to know that a wise man will take the listing of Igbo names in anything negative in the Nigerian space with a pinch of salt; because Nigerian statistics always hype or colour their data with some questionable underlinings. So, grow up more if you want to talk Nigeria. Thanks.

You guys don’t only cheat in Jamb, you have special centers scattered around the SE.

When WAEC starts CBT examination, people will tend to know your true color in exam malpractices. You guys always do it like it’s a normal thing with parents supervising it themselves for their children.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Alanpoza007: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Imagine how you reason. But the same Nigerian space that colour their data with questionable underlinings according to you release information about pupils from Igbo states performing best in WAEC and Unity school exams yearly. You'll never question such since it makes you happy but they release news like this one, the Nigerian space suddenly hate Igbos. Can you see your hypocrisy and double standards? I guess they just forged the Igbo names on the list.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Modikko(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Looking through the list and I am not surprised to see high number of frauds and cheats from a certain section of this country Nigeria. As usual na dem ooooo. Later they come here spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nwaonyishi69: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Oyewole and Toronto certificates were not manufactured in the east. It is this poor reasoning and failure to stomach merit that has made everything fail in Nigeria. Have you beaten them in the US, UK or where? You should be ashamed of yourselves. In other parts of the world people pursue national progress with meritocracy, but you spent the last 70 years fearing Igbo domination and pursuing quota to the destruction of everyone. Were you getting more admissions to UI, UNILAG or ABU when it was English Cambridge advanced levels that was the basis of admission. Go on fooling yourselves. Your professor Fashola theorised that six months can fix power, he has six year; talking or hating igbos is not doing what they can do. The whole army and other security agencies are in the hands of quota trained and elevated generals, yet they run for boko before haram. You can hate them, or concoct statistics like Dabiri, but know that the greatest problem projected against the covid-19 in Nigeria is the problem of unstatistical statistics; which you have used for 70 years to contain the igbos; you may go ahead at your own peril.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nwaonyishi69: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Alanpoza007:

Imagine how you reason. But the same Nigerian space that colour their data with questionable underlinings according to you release information about pupils from Igbo states performing best in WAEC and Unity school exams yearly. You'll never question such since it makes you happy but they release news like this one, the Nigerian space suddenly hate Igbos. Can you see your hypocrisy and double standards? I guess they just forged the Igbo names on the list.
WAEC is a regional exam. If unity schools show higher performance why have you avoided performers and chosen to rant about their performances. My brother, na mbo and God dey do am, not your tribalistic references. Tell me the percentages of frauds before ranting east.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mu2sa2: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Iceberg3:

He's ok and he's saying the truth, which to you,is very bitter

grin
You are the same people,why wouldn't you lend support since you guys have never left your erosion-ravaged area and know nothing about other lands.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Rajosh(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed
it's not a matter of Igbo people. as you can see, it cuts across the entire nation. the names of the states were just arranged in alphabetical order.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by henryboss(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed
Shey Na only igbo you see there Oga. Or you jusg want to pick point.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by CrownWale93(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
emmyw:

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/names-of-jamb-candidates-involved-in-exam-malpractice/
Good.. but what is stopping all this our anti-corruption agency to also be publishing the name of our corrupt and thief politician
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Iceberg3: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
mu2sa2:
You are the same people,why wouldn't you lend support since you guys have never left your erosion-ravaged area and know nothing about other lands.

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Bgcentz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
henryboss:

Shey Na only igbo you see there Oga. Or you jusg want to pick point.

Am also Igbo Soo
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Bgcentz(m): 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
doublecross:
may thunder strike you and your household dead

Idiot am also Igbo
Am just disappointed seeing mostly igbos there it makes me ashamed of my tribe
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Bgcentz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Augustenite:

Bros, it is their custom to cheat in an exam hall. I served there and I can relate well. Even in their school exams mostly those in private schools their school management will tell you to write some of the answers for them so that they pass. I later ask him why? He said, if they fail, their parent will remove them from the school.
I personally refused that, but when their result came out, my subject has been tampered with. Even during WAEC, they paid my other colleagues to be writing the full answers on the board. And most of my friends then in other schools within that region testify to it.

You see. It's not just right cheating is an hobby to them sorry to say this
Imagine a friend bought a soap of #200 for #350 sold to her by an Igbo woman cause my friend was new in the town. It's not just funny anymore.

Am also an Igbo raised in Yoruba land. I just don't understand my people
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by bizhop01: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't see my name here
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Obamaofusa: 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Not too many really, and statistically, this reflects the percentage of the numbers registered across states. You don't expect states that 1000 people registered to have more culprits than those where 500,000 people registered. From the names displayed, we can guess the genuine quest for education across Nigerian ethnic groups. Igbos came first again.
Yorubas that are the most educated in Nigeria did not do this to get to that honourable pedestal.
Does it mean that Igbos are criminally minded?
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Hussein01(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Africankel:

I take it you didn't read the whole list.
Igbo top that list like kilode.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by olamakinde(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Igbo amaka, una no go carry last
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Obamaofusa: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Oyewole and Toronto certificates were not manufactured in the east. It is this poor reasoning and failure to stomach merit that has made everything fail in Nigeria. Have you beaten them in the US, UK or where? You should be ashamed of yourselves. In other parts of the world people pursue national progress with meritocracy, but you spent the last 70 years fearing Igbo domination and pursuing quota to the destruction of everyone. Were you getting more admissions to UI, UNILAG or ABU when it was English Cambridge advanced levels that was the basis of admission. Go on fooling yourselves. Your professor Fashola theorised that six months can fix power, he has six year; talking or hating igbos is not doing what they can do. The whole army and other security agencies are in the hands of quota trained and elevated generals, yet they run for boko before haram. You can hate them, or concoct statistics like Dabiri, but know that the greatest problem projected against the covid-19 in Nigeria is the problem of unstatistical statistics; which you have used for 70 years to contain the igbos; you may go ahead at your own peril.

You are a hypocrite. Everybody knows that Yorubas are the shining light of education since the inception of Nigeria.
Nigerians have mostly done better than the whites abroad in education but I think why Igbos mostly cheat in Nigeria is because of the domination of Yorubas in education.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by emperor863(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
sammirano:
Ipob association of young cheaters. They are already learning the ropes.

If they had succeeded, they would have been claiming intellectual superiority over others.

Fraudulent people.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Obamaofusa: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Dbboy:
All it shows is a certain place value education and would do anything to succeed why some people who don't understand the value would rather fail and become religious extrimist or ass lickers for politician.
Just listen to Dbboy spoken English:
why some people who don't understand......religious extrimist choi !

This is another testimony to the kind of education you have bequeathed to yourselves and talking about merit,I am sorry but it is seldom that Yorubas are beaten to the second place.This is an example of merit here.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3092048/nigerians-selected-2016-mandela-washington
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Naijaarchive:

grin wat other explanation do you have nah cheesy

so chief you get better sci fi movies you fit recommend for me to watch

boredom!
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Oduduwasons: 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=ignis post=88009938]Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients [/quote May God bless you
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Oduduwasons: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
This equation will remain unbalanced,Only if the names of our corrupt leaders,politicians were published.They can easily rush to identified those young kids that made a mistakes all because of our corrupt leaders and greedy politicians
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by kestolove95(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
I dint see my name
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Naijaarchive(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

so chief you get better sci fi movies you fit recommend for me to watch
boredom!
Go watch Lucifer, bloodshot
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Iceyjayz: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Riele:

K
Is that all kiddo
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nwaonyishi69: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Obamaofusa:

You are a hypocrite. Everybody knows that Yorubas are the shining light of education since the inception of Nigeria.
Nigerians have mostly done better than the whites abroad in education but I think why Igbos mostly cheat in Nigeria is because of the domination of Yorubas in education.
You are facts shy. To discuss who is dominant requires statistics which you refuse to work. To be dominant requires that you show confidence and comfort with merit, Obasanjo and the policy of jamb was not an Igbo thing. To be dominant requires readiness to work along merit, which you detest. To be factual means you have backings with figure and history, the Igbo man has never cried of anybody dominating him in open merit contests and begs for no quota here nor in the moon.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nwaonyishi69: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Obamaofusa:
Yorubas that are the most educated in Nigeria did not do this to get to that honourable pedestal.
Does it mean that Igbos are criminally minded?
Perhaps, you count every belief and wish as facts. Well, aside beliefs, minimum standard quest and quota, one should be assumed uninformed to continue such a vacuous statement. When did your educational Olympus fall? Was it before or after the first twenty years of Ibadan, or was it in the period of federal civil service examinations. Was it with the lecturers at ABU, Nsukka, Lagos, Ibadan etc that were selected on the basis of soundness of mind; or are you still clinging to kparakpo and where is he from mentality that produced Fashola and Osibanjo? Let lies not deceive you for they are the reasons the nation lays prostrate in coma, from the merciless punches of underdevelopment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.