Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65045 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by kushme: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Angy55:
Publishing their names is very wrong.

This could lead to depression and then attempt to committing suicide for some if they see their names here.

Weak ass generation, any small thing the next thing you hear is contemplating suicide. People should be fvckin' responsible for their damn actions..

On another note.. Just see names like 114, 149 and 161.. I thought when we call kids such names they automatically live up to the meaning of those names. Well, We are who we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 8:10am On Apr 02, 2020
samwash:

How can you say 90%?
Let me tell you they are some students you did this exam with their brain & also pass very well
Get ur facts right .

If u read what i wrote very well and comprehend my coment, you wil see where i said...ROUGHLY 90%

1) Roughly means its close to, but not up to 90%
2) the remaining 10+% are the ones who did it with their brains here.

wetin my eyes never see for different exam centres.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by karimcarim(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Kudos to the JAMB Registrar and his term cheesy

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Sirnose(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Joefat:
I don't support published their names into the world. I don't support exam malpractice. But they deserve some little respect as a citizens and as a students. U can't see a advance country doing all this shit.. This is the point we sell ourselves out, we loss our respect as a Nigerian.
Na WA ooo
This your English alone is enough to put you in that list..
I'm sure you also cheated when you wrote JAMB..
Next time, just type in pidgin, we will understand...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2020
just2endowed:

Exact my thought

nonsense thought !

is the topic about politicians or about future leaders who ought to shun cheating?

I can see why our problems won't go away with so many sideways reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Belurved1(m): 8:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice one.
mikezuruki:

Bro I’m Igbo but I don’t support cheating one bit. I support the idea that their names are published. If they weren’t caught and scored high in their malpractice, they will come here to start shouting “Igbo amaka”
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Augiiee:
Out of 195 candidates, ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE (105) came from a particular region that "claims" to be the hardest working region in the country #smh

They are indeed hardworking in chest beating while also correspondingly good in cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by jamace(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Good. Name and shame. grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
athaboi:
hahahaha where's this one from? They send you abi you woke up hungry this morning...you sounds like a sadist and I don't go close to them

Sadist?

I only responded to your unreasonable comment.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Ayoefa: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients

When they publish names of corrupt politicians, you called it MEDIA TRIAL.

All crooks should be exposed, be it politicians, students and others. Semblance of morality, ethics and belief in hard word must return to this country for any meaningful development to occur.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients
you just made a monumental point

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by athaboi(f): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2020
Friend22:

Sadist?

I only responded to your unreasonable comment.
by calling me names?? With due respect I'm not foolish and like I said, I run when I see sadists
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by oxiide22(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=mamaafrik post=88010041]Hausas and Igbos and south South are having the highest on that list. are they the problem of country??
And this ones parents too will shout Buhari this,Buhari that.......,Jamb should employ ondo herbalist to set up an Auto-Thunder firing logistic just like it happened to those cows.
African science ni[/quoted] hausas are very few man. Ur jaundice eyes did not allowed u to see Yorubas right?
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mamaafrik(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

One Nigerianist, are u now tired of going..

Unity beggars.
hmmmm,Nigerianist,can you hear yourself talk like your Father.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2020
Joefat:

If most of this guys leaves this country later in future.. Nobody we ask them which state you're from.. They will asked them which country you're from... And the shame will be on Nigeria has a whole..

It still does not absolve them from the fact that those states involved should put their house in order.
We should stop looking for cheap excuses.

To me, Jamb did the right thing.
Every cheat is a future thief,looter,drug dealer and societal leper.

if we go on with this system of naming and shaming people will put in more hard word reading than seeking for useless form that adds nothing to their knowledge.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mamaafrik(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=oxiide22 post=88011158][/quote] do you know math,or you are just trying to show you stupidity??
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
hmmmm,Nigerianist,can you hear yourself talk like your Father.

Unity beggars

Can't you stay on una own for once.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2020
athaboi:
by calling me names?? With due respect I'm not foolish and like I said, I run when I see sadists

me? I sadist?
because I called you out?
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Mgada1(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by oxiide22(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
do you know math,or you are just trying to show you stupidity??
you're full of selfishness
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Mgada1(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by apparentlylaw(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Jamb ...idiots . .
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Coronavirus84: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2020
Igbos too like short corners. Just disgracing this faithful country every nooks and crannies

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Dbboy(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2020
All it shows is a certain place value education and would do anything to succeed why some people who don't understand the value would rather fail and become religious extrimist or ass lickers for politician.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mamaafrik(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Unity beggars

Can't you stay on una own for once.
what has my comment as to do with unity,you have schizophrenia

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mamaafrik(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
oxiide22:
you're full of selfishness
i can't help you,only amadioha can
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Mitkelz(m): 8:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed
You see more ibos because they register more ...#Fact
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by athaboi(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Friend22:

me? I sadist?
because I called you out?

bye
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
what has my comment as to do with unity,you have schizophrenia

Continue begging for unity.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Ferdinandu(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Nonsense and ingredients
This is where it starts. The Exam Cheats of today are the looters of tomorrow. Let's uproot the evil seedlings of today before they grow to be the evil forest of tomorrow.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by maestroferddi: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2020
quentin06:

with IMO amaka and ogwo ego anambra taking the lead.
Your people are irrelevant that is why nobody mentions them either for good or bad...
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Holyfield1(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Same fools will. Come on nairaland to shout corruption. The exam by proxy ones need to be jailed alongside their parents
What does examination by proxy mean? I do not understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.