Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) (13235 Views)

Help My Friend Mom Is Driving Me Crazy: / Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / “with The Way I Love D**k, I Can’t Afford To Be A Lesbian” – (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by mytime24(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Old soldier neva die
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
mytime24:
Old soldier neva die

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
If a man tried this, by now the whole world will be calling him pedophile..

Kobe did this.

Broaden your horizon
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Imagine this fuckery lipsrsealed embarassed
Is it proper for a Mom to kiss her daughter like this?
What's your thought on this?

Kobe did this with his kids.
What is wrong with it?
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Lovelygrl: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lovelygrl:
When someone is overwhelmed with emotions one can do things that they don't plan on doing.
When I saw my mum in the mortuary I kissed her on the lips, I couldn't even stand it when she used to peck me on the cheeks when she was alive.
Days later my brother showed up and he kissed her on the lips too, human emotions are very strong

Hmm

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lovelygrl:
How far
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wowww
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Imagine this fuckery lipsrsealed embarassed
Is it proper for a Mom to kiss her daughter like this?
What's your thought on this?
Kissing her when she was a baby (which almost or even all mothers do) and kissing her now, really no difference

1 Like

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Kissing her when she was a baby (which almost or even all mothers do) and kissing her now, really no difference
Is she still a baby
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Is she still a baby
But she is her baby, same way you are a child of God
let's just say culture/environment matters, this means nothing to the whites
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

But she is her baby, same way you are a child of God
let's just say culture/environment matters, this means nothing to the whites
Oya she should breastfeed her too in public on her graduation since she is her baby.. I blame the girl, I for slap the mama if I was her
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Simonokeh7(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
We can't be certain if it is a French kiss,
I kissed my mom alot whilst growin' up.
But it came to a halt when I think I turned 14 cos' I felt it was gross.
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Nothing bad here
I weep for Nigeria..chaiii

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by ignis: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

I weep for Nigeria..chaiii

Continue weeping.
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Continue weeping.
Until your husband kiss your daughter like this, u go weep till you grow old ode..
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
culf:
if she's her daughter, then its cool.

Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by culf: 2:37am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=88038424][/quote]

watin?
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 2:39am On Apr 03, 2020
They are likely just 2 lovers who are not related.
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by michael52573(m): 3:03am On Apr 03, 2020
This is an a abomination and sick to look at.
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Harry00(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't bloody care
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by Gwagone: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
Biglittlelois:

No one will call him a pedo if he kissed his son who also graduated, it will only be a red flag if it was father and daughter, mother and son.
Thank you for this piece
God bless you
I luv this

Stay safe fellas
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2020
2buffagain:
They are likely just 2 lovers who are not related.
A 40 yrs old lover & her 15 year old lover Are you kidding me
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2020
In as much has mothers love are undiluted, she was expressing her love and happiness to her daughter

But with a very poor method
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2020
frozen70:
In as much has mothers love are undiluted, she was expressing her love and happiness to her daughter

But with a very poor method
You are very fertile
God bless you
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You are very fertile
God bless you

Thanks
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

A 40 yrs old lover & her 15 year old lover Are you kidding me

Who told you she is 15 and who told you she is 40?
Believe bloggers at your own risk.
Re: When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) by SultanOfPuna: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
2buffagain:

Who told you she is 15 and who told you she is 40?
Believe bloggers at your own risk.
That's a 30 year old sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) / Meet Hot Sugar Mummy,girls In Nigeria That Pays Highest | See Phone Number Here / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.