Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,649 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 (2050 Views)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Help Nairalanders. I once made a post of how my superior at work maltreats and talks rude to me.

I dont know if it was better then because now, i think she's trying to harm me spiritually

I do not ever fear anyone but God but now, my hands shake whenever she comes around and its just like she knows what she's doing to me . I don't joke with prayers but these days, i am seeing bad things happening to my relatives in my dreams. Who knows what's going on and how can i move forward in life
Please for serious minds
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Gwagone: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
K

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by lukui: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
You know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by chatinent: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Believe in this: what you don't know don't know you.
Secondly I read your topics, you feel unsecured everywhere you go; that's paranoid. Take things normal and easy. The earth revolves around the sun not you.

With this quick labelling her a witch, I believe a prophet or pastor is in your life; they will keep you in ruins and your tomorrows may become doomorrows.
Ps: 1:1, 2.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Fweshspice(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
You worry too much. Nothing do you oga

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by illicit(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
is she a psychologist, how does she actually makes your hands and affect your dreams
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by MrSly(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
chatinent:
Believe in this: what you don't know don't know you.
Secondly I read your topics, you feel unsecured everywhere you go; that's paranoid. Take things normal and easy. The earth revolves around the sun not you.

With this quick labelling her a witch, I believe a prophet or pastor is in your life; they will keep you in ruins and your tomorrows may become doomorrows.
Ps: 1:1, 2.
You have said it all. He should kukuma read and abide by it. Fear kills more. Than anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
bro op u being paranoid

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by chatinent: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrSly:

You have said it all. He should kukuma read and abide by it. Fear kills more. Than anything.
I think he has paranoia and anthrophobia.
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pray agsinst the spirit of fear.

The Bible says " I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of love and a sound mind " since you're a xtian, I'll advise you bind and cast away every spirit of fear and you'll become bold as a Lion. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Kobicove(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Help Nairalanders. I once made a post of how my superior at work maltreats and talks rude to me.

I dont know if it was better then because now, i think she's trying to harm me spiritually

I do not ever fear anyone but God but now, my hands shake whenever she comes around and its just like she knows what she's doing to me . I don't joke with prayers but these days, i am seeing bad things happening to my relatives in my dreams. Who knows what's going on and how can i move forward in life
Please for serious minds

You are paranoid!

She's your superior, you're not a threat to her job.

Why then would she want to harm you?! undecided
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kobicove:

You are paranoid!

She's your superior, you're not a threat to he job.

Why then would she want to harm you?! undecided
envy or whatever. I am confused myself
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by rex444(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
ur such a worry wart.... one stupid thing with worrying is , whatever U worry for will eventually be.... as it's gonna be so why worry
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
illicit:
is she a psychologist, how does she actually makes your hands and affect your dreams
Its not a good feeling bruh. Some people sha are not humans. We share this world with other entities.
I will try praying real hard then I'LL confront her. I don't understand whats going on abeg
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
rex444:
ur such a worry wart.... one stupid thing with worrying is , whatever U worry for will eventually be.... as it's gonna be so why worry
If you read my other post, you will understand better. I do not have a mind of fear. She's....
Re: Why Does My Superior Behave RudeTo Me 2 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
lukui:
You know what to do.
??

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Worst Thing A Landlord Did To You? / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures Guys / He Wants My Cv (curriculum Vitae)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.