Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (106904 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by DropsMic(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Noda
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Johnawesome(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
President covick one nine will be angry now �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Splashme: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Wow ... to a foreigner oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Ogaga87(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
seunlayi:
@lalasticlala
Let just imagine, can this happen in Nigeria?

Imagination is a waste of precious time not deserve by this wizardry government of ours

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Martinola(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
Nigerian government do free give away if I hear people wey don share 15b finish still dey beg online for ventilator ogun kill all our leaders
Ogun yen gan lo pa won
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
See organized country. While our own here are busy starving the masses under their watch.

O God of heaven, do the needful. I trust you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by PecE2Make: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Any breaking news in Aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by koldej(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Imagine....chai we don suffer
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by 27Pushing30: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
I understand frustration of most Nigerians but remember APC have only been in power for less than 6 years.

We are actually suffering from 16 years of PDP and 6 years of APC.

Foundation matters, sadly APC have come in at a time when afflictions seem to have remembered the world:

Such is life... still Government is a continuum thus the disses at this government remains valid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by samonak(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Very true, I can confirm the veracity of this story. My Cousin in Manilla told me she was given some items by their government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Janiobi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Orubebe01:
Tell that Nigerian man that zoo government don't do like that
Excuses me but not all nigeria are in zoo. forward this news to the president twitter page so he can learn. and you dey mad-itate for calling my mother land ZOO. TFU
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by fatymore(f): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
I am tired of complaining.. I would just read and look elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by GistFullGround: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2020

If they do half, they will display the image of the President, or Governor, or Senator, or Rep Member and one fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Martinola(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

I won't be surprise if an underground check is done nd u find out that those who begs here on Nairaland or Twitter ar some of our Ministers nd top govt personnel.
This wan weak me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Jaqenhghar: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.
Very good point. Your head dey work.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by NnamdiN: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol Anambra man. E say na Ndi ala grin grin
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Dearlord(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol, Nigerian Govt. will beg you and steal the little that you have .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by ZUKKYY(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
27Pushing30:
[s] I understand frustration of most Nigerians but remember APC have only been in power for less than 6 years.

We are actually suffering from 16 years of PDP and 6 years of APC.

Foundation matters, sadly APC have come in at a time when afflictions seem to have remembered the world:

Such is life... still Government is a continuum thus the disses at this government remains valid[/s]
stop making excuses for governments unless you are part of them. This government is evil.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by thunderbabs: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol
Even the money they claim to be sharing to the poor, they already stealing from it undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by iPOOPinURmouth: 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
it was brought to your gf or wife. but still a good thing.
dont come acting as if they know u are Nigerian and still brought it

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Modikko(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please share your evidence
thunderbabs:
Lol
Even the money they claim to be sharing to the poor, they already stealing from it undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
fatymore:
I am tired of complaining.. I would just read and look elsewhere
no problem, but no look my side
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by ivieeseosa: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
What Nigerian government is giving is audio palliative. They can only invest real money on cow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by ThinkB4mention(f): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Dollabiz: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Ask A Pilot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.