Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (106906 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by iamJ(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Population that's why it can't happen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by yesloaded: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
somehow:

they care less about their customers
they did whatever they did to curry favor from the fg!
That's just it

Btw, innocent customers will pay for this donation

#fact
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by ekerintee: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
RiyaGoddess

Even in developed countries,government does not credit everybodys account.there is a demarcation between rich and poor .Government only support the poor financially .the problem in Nigeria is that no database to differentiate between the rich and poor.a developed country knows what each of its citizen does for living ,how much they earn,they know how many kids they have and even the adres of every citizen.is that applicable in africa.if government is to give out money to everybody ,how much is to be given to each person considering the population of Nigeria and the emergency situation on ground .how is money to be shared without some govt official symphoming money to their own families.The Nigerian case is complex.

post=88024050:

Nigeria govt are busy filtering the poor among 200 million population instead of crediting everybody’s account at this trying period.
I asked if relief materials will get to those living in lekki axis & someone said No because they are rich.
Come to Chevron and see those living in pako house. Go to some estates or streets in lekki Ajah, you will find lots of people living in pako and uncompleted houses.
Awon ole jati jati using environment or geographical location to embezzle donated funds.

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Karlifate: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

PS: Philippines President asked police to shoot dead anybody that defies the lockdown order. So while you're commending him on supplying noodles, remember that the man is not an Angel

The government that has been ridiculing itself, since time immemorial.

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by yesloaded: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

PS: Philippines President asked police to shoot dead anybody that defies the lockdown order. So while you're commending him on supplying noodles, remember that the man is not an Angel

I don't know why your government is yet to share 10naira sachet water but they announced distribution of 10k to poorest people account without any evidence.

Poor people dey get bank account?

Despite working for this government directly or indirectly (remember 7.5% VAT), Nigerians can't benefit just free hand sanitizer that cost around 100naira

Use your head

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by pacco6ixty9(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Even the Donated funds has been embezzled already! !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by somehow: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
yesloaded:
That's just it
Btw, innocent customers will pay for this donation
#fact
thisis why I'm calling for a boycott
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by IMASTEX: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
While Lagos state giving people agege bread

Meanwhile....
Lol at your attached. Forget those guys, they are businessmen trying to use any means to survive in a country that has no direction. You will notice they are all mute at this time.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Karlifate: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
While Lagos state giving people agege bread

Meanwhile....
LMAO!!! grin grin

Dis ur meme na die
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by edoairways: 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Is PMB an angel?
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by san316(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's is same Nigerians that steal these relief materials to be distributed by government. Same Nigerians will be hailing them on Twitter and IG when they do give away of 1k airtime. E no concern government
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Mozegee: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
This country is cursed,look at what a nija guy living in Philippine got from their govt. How much do Philippine people have compare to Nigeria. But the most clueless President in the history of mankind can never do this. What his useless wife came out to do was that Nigeria need a total lockdown without minding what an average Nigerian guy like us that Hv family will eat. My children's have been crying of hunger since morning.i live on daily pay to survive.And those stupid politicians are there enjoying with their families.whiile I am crying ,looking at my kids as they are suffering.It will never be well with this govt,and even past govt that has subjected us to abject poverty. Heaven will visit u and your families .whoever that is defending this govt,the heavenly causes shall visit you and ur family,even ur generations. A second class upper graduate,I HV no good job. Unless there is no God,but I know there is God. Heaven must surely visit all wicked politicians.The health sector that u politicians have forgotten,is wr you guys are seeking for remedy. Our president is no more travelling from one country to another.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by MansoryMX(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Just look at this f00l. Google comparison between Nigeria and Philippine, then hide your myself in shame.

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
a sane society unlike my country
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by themanderon: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigeria Impossibility.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Petdagr8t(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
While other countries are helping their citizens to maintain the sit at home order Nigerian police are busy extorting from the poor masses whom the government failed to assist. Earlier today some armed security men extorted # 1000 from me just because I was standing close to my business premises. My only cause for anger was when I saw them enjoying some bottles of beer in the nearest hotel with that same money they extorted from us. It's such a terrible experience.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Emecunze: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.

Why didn't the government do follow up to see that those items get to where they are suppose to get to. There are corrupt people everywhere, a sane government will manage even the corrupt populace in such a way that they will avoid corruption. Don't worship mediocrity!!!
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by babzlim(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Our own government only renders help when they need ur help to get on that useless seat... Now they don't have any help to render to citizens but wait for election period...cash Will flow like rain.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by topstone4: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.

The government that went about distributing money to the so-called poor households, have you asked yourself where they found the list of poor households? Is that scam also by the people or by the government?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Elmander1983(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
God help us
HornyTave:

World War 3 has just begun, if China is found guilty of Bio warfare, US and Europe will respond accordingly.
No country has monopoly over Bio and chemical warfare.
i pray God help us.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by naijaman2225(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
calgenius:
We are getting there bro. it's a step at a time. Don't compare us to those countries, our govt is trying. pls i beg u dnt provoke me.
LET ME PROVOKE YOU

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by SURElee(f): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:

The govt knowing knowing that they themselves are thieves should have known the relief materials will be diverted by those they were sending, shouldn't they?

A country know it doesn't have adequate data in its citizens should have found an organized way to share relief materials
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by WillTop: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Your notion is quite misplaced. People are not asking the government to give them gold or diamonds but any kind of gesture will be appreciated no matter how little.

40 million bvn numbers multiply by just 2k naira is 80billion naira. Are you saying naija govt cannot afford this.a family can have father, mother and maybe an adult child with bvn, that's 6k for that household,this though little can still go a long way in helping people this period.

There are people who have spent over 40years in this country and have never benefitted 1kobo from Nigerian govt.
Poor Nigerians mostly don't have BVN
People with plenty of children will benefit more cheating the system. This country must do anything possible to discourage having plenty of children
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by classc25(f): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Oga shut up
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Sonoyom(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
King44:
put 5 billion down and share 3 billi out of it to each Nigerian whether rich or poor we are all experiencing the same thing and another two billion for food item as phillipine did distribute round as palliative and see if people wont wish the gvt we

Which yeye plenty children just 5 billi would help in this hard time but no they prefer to spend 10 billi on cars na the cars go kill them and their family thank God i no get fam for gvt

I dont want to talk but u made me, with this kind of thought we will never move forward it is better we split
Let me help your ignorance, if we are to go with the numbers; 5billion = 5,000,000,000. Divide the 5billion by 200million. that is 5,000,000,000/200,000,000 = 25naira. mbok nairalanders how far can 25naira go in this corona period?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by WillTop: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
King44:
put 5 billion down and share 3 billi out of it to each Nigerian whether rich or poor we are all experiencing the same thing and another two billion for food item as phillipine did distribute round as palliative and see if people wont wish the gvt we

Which yeye plenty children just 5 billi would help in this hard time but no they prefer to spend 10 billi on cars na the cars go kill them and their family thank God i no get fam for gvt

I dont want to talk but u made me, with this kind of thought we will never move forward it is better we split
You need maths classes seriously. You honestly think 5billion will settle a country of 200million people with half of your population teenagers below.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Ezmans: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
SlayerSupreme:
Wow this is great!
how can this old man be chief of staff to president
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by travelland(f): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some people want free food without paying tax , go and take it from them if they born u well cheesy
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by kcute(m): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
It’s God that will punish u and your Buhari that you voted for. It’s that help that will kill you. You are the ones that created this problem for us. Idiots. If admin like block me, I don’t care. The suffer is not funny anymore.
Abdulrahman1000:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by WillTop: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
just2endowed:

That's the origin of our problem. Pollution explosion.

In 1960 Britain was 50 million while Nigeria was 38 million.
Present day 2019...Britain is 60 million, Nigeria is now 200 million thanks to mass illetracy and religion. We failed to plan and we fail to think ahead. Even at that population, we fail to use our population power.
Thank you very much, an average Nigerian will play this down mention China population why we produce nothing depending strictly on natural/extractive industry which can never make a country rich. Countries of less than 10million like the Netherlands are having budget bigger than us my far we are here shouting we have oil
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by King44(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
WillTop:

You need maths classes seriously. You honestly think 5billion will settle a country of 200million people with half of your population teenagers below.
ok five billion wont be enough and God knows i no no maths, how much did Sanusi a one time CBN gv say it would cost the gvt again, Mr Arithmetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Ask A Pilot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.