Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government (106902 Views)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by paix(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
seunlayi:
@lalasticlala
Let just imagine, can this happen in Nigeria?
Have you not seen(video clip) the way Nigerian government is fumigating the markets?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by fatymore(f): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
IYANGBALI:
no problem, but no look my side

Where have you been..enemy of progress
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Modikko(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lowkey Orubebe
King44:
now I agree with the Igbos we have to split this mistake called country so that we can all progress, ordinary Philippine Buhari you as are more than a disgrace, I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Correcto: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
You don't really understand what the major role of a government is, hence I don't blame you. It is the duty of the government to ensure a system that works where those so called Nigerians cannot steal as you said
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by SammyChi1988: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Killing of citizens is the only thing that Nigerian government knows.. Just as they killed this guy in Delta this morning..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020

Nigeria died long time ago. Just forget about the geographical entity called naijiriya.

NnaEnh.. which country be this?

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Dikebuka: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lai Mohammed done already claim 3BN spent on the 20k gifting of people in Abuja yesterday

Government of propaganda and deceit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Babatund: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
And we are here hoping....loading ......
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Viking007(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
kponkedenge:
Canadian government is not just giving citizens money weekly, they are also helping them pay for grocery, for rent and utilities. Same with Ireland, US, UK etc.

Several individuals as well as financial institutions have donated billions of Naira but nothing has gotten to the masses. They want people to sit in their homes and die of hunger.
To be a Nigerian is a crime against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Modikko(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sadly No Breaking News. Channel your energy tl something productive. Lazy Yoot
PecE2Make:
Any breaking news in Aso Rock?
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Modikko(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
You are free to Japa now. Who is holding you
Viking007:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by nosadesmond(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
And Nigeria is by far richer than this country o
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Fernandeswagger(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
loosecanon50:
The only time when government dey visit us na when dem wan share NEPA bill. Dem fit go everybody house for a whole state in less than 2days.
If Nigeria was a working society, it's government-owned companies like PHCN and water board that should be in the position to distribute relief items to citizens these trying times as a result of the lockdown. Why? because staffs of the aforementioned companies knows virtually where almost everyone lives.

The donations sef where e dey?

Abeg let me wake up from my dream undecided

God bless you. You made a very valid point.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by knowhowk: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found
.Tell the Government to give people the N1000K to people . There are some that cannot afford 1k at this time .Moreso that a Bag of rice there ,Our Local bag of rice is sold for more than 10k .Say something Sensible.Many are Hungry ....

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by composure: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
For Nigeria govt to replicate such good gesture...? Absolute negative.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by beejay501: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chai Philippines don better naija last last
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Modikko(m): 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Do you expect someone in isolation to be seen anyhow?
Greenbirth:
Tell that man that Aba kyari is no where to be found.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Babatund: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
And we are here making promises.....
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Brunicekid(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
preciousele:
Fg of nigerians are giving out 1derica of rice and 100 naira bread for a family
Saddening situation... God help Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Angelfrost(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:
It’s not the government that stole the ones Nigerians got but fellow Nigerians themselves. Shame. Later they will come with their smelling mouth to say government is killing them.

Read what you posted again... How exactly does that make sense??!

So, getting food items or cash even via epayments to at least half of the citizens, is a huge deal for your leaders, but it was quite easy for Osibanjo to go to all the markets in Abuja and Lagos sharing TraderMoni...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Bluntemperor: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
loosecanon50:
Na only time when government dey visit us na when dem wan share NEPA bill. Dem fit go everybody house for a whole state in less than 2days.
If Nigeria was a working society, it's government-owned companies like PHCN and water board that should be in the position to distribute relief items to citizens these trying times as a result of the lockdown because staffs of the aforementioned companies knows virtually where everyone lives.

The donations sef where e dey?

Abeg let me wake up from my dream undecided

Did you just mention 'Water board' No it doesn't exit even in Lagos surrounded by pool of water from lagoon.Too shameful.
The last water boards performance was during Alhaji Jakande era-for instance-he constructed a Mini-Water Works Project from Igbobi-College- to Ilaje Bariga,since then Water Corporation only exists on paper.Also,the water system that Jakande left behind with a good legacy has vanished.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Emmerlee(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
2mch:

Kai.. You people cannot think at all. Pity.

On a second thought maybe you guys are doing this on purpose to confuse people who cannot think by themselves.. Shame.
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by CSTR2: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Is Philippines richer than Nigeria?

A big fat NO.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by MartinsD12(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NlUX2ju8lk

A Nigerian man based in Philippines said he was woken up this morning by government officials who gave I'm among others, a bag of rice, noodles, sausages and some other food items as part of governments gesture to help reduce the negative financial effects the sit at home order would have on its residents.

He wondered that if he who isn't a citizen was given such gifts, what then would be given to citizens, and even marveled that the government officials also took him phone numbers and gave him theirs, so he can contact them should in case he needs anything.

He then called on Nigerian government to try and do similar gestures which would go a long way to help its citizens
We living in Nigeria are in hell fire already infact living in the zoo or animal kingdom is better than living in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Angelfrost(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
Nigeria govt are busy filtering the poor among 200 million population instead of crediting everybody’s account at this trying period.
I asked if relief materials will get to those living in lekki axis & someone said No because they are rich.
Come to Chevron and see those living in pako house. Go to some estates or streets in lekki Ajah, you will find lots of people living in pako and uncompleted houses.
Awon ole jati jati using environment or geographical location to embezzle donated funds.

The poor are actually those living in the far North... You people in the South and Middle Belt will wait till infinity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by Bigleaf1006: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
People will go around the world looking for cheap scores to ridicule the govt. Even someone in Philippines with slums and poverty everywhere is still taking pics of noodles and canned drink worth N1000K to show us grin I won't abuse my country, if you like snap Bread and Chicken plus dollar notes, the main thing we hope for is for a cure for Corona to be found

Your notion is quite misplaced. People are not asking the government to give them gold or diamonds but any kind of gesture will be appreciated no matter how little.

40 million bvn numbers multiply by just 2k naira is 80billion naira. Are you saying naija govt cannot afford this.a family can have father, mother and maybe an adult child with bvn, that's 6k for that household,this though little can still go a long way in helping people this period.

There are people who have spent over 40years in this country and have never benefitted 1kobo from Nigerian govt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by King44(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sonoyom:
Nigeria is like a man that has many children but very limited resource to carter for them. Make we multiple dey go, giant of Africa.
put 5 billion down and share 3 billi out of it to each Nigerian whether rich or poor we are all experiencing the same thing and another two billion for food item as phillipine did distribute round as palliative and see if people wont wish the gvt we

Which yeye plenty children just 5 billi would help in this hard time but no they prefer to spend 10 billi on cars na the cars go kill them and their family thank God i no get fam for gvt

I dont want to talk but u made me, with this kind of thought we will never move forward it is better we split
Re: Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government by AngelicBeing: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Viking007:
Gbam, but zombies and patriotic citizens will disagree with you but they are dying of hunger and starvation daily, nonsense and Buhari cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Countries Are Visa-Free To Nigeria Citizens? / Cost Of Nigerian International Passport / Ask A Pilot...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.