Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri (9209 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Indispensable85(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fools! Boko haram is killing you guys like chicken.
Na civilian body una dey get power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by dazzlingd(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
If the army are not called to order this will lead to war all this boys sef get better guns for hand hummmm tame your dogs before it gets out of hand

Stop talking in this manner, dont push young men to their untimely death....they will just waste them for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nobody is pushing anyone what I am simply saying is this we know our uniform men tend to over do things so it's best the government call them to order and every parent call their children to order also and let peace reign and R I P to the fallen
dazzlingd:

Stop talking in this manner, dont push young men to their untimely death....they will just waste them for nothing

2 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Airoflaw(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Area4Area: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
Ok all I just pray for is that we don't have civil war

You've been talking about about civil war, can you tell us how the killing of some Waffi boys by soldiers could lead to a civil war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Almaiga: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ofadaman:
As army dey enter, make Dem also remember say those areas na Militants strong holds, those Militants once held the country to s standstill..

This wan don pass be careful

That was then. There is a new Sheriff in town, whoever do anyhow go see anyhow.

If i lie, ask Tompolo, Asarı and other Militants.
President Buhari no dey take nonsense.

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ivolt: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Greyworld:

While you might av an argument about passing it to others, note that Delta state is yet to experience a case, things re at the "preventive stage" not crittical yet. so killing of that boy is wrong totally.

Even if the boy disobeyed his order a trained soldier should be able to disarm (if he was armed of course he wasnt) him and not kill him.

If he were someone you know personally you won't even say that.

What is the point of shutdown since Delta has no case?
Why not wait for some cases or deaths?

To answer your question, kindly research Italian and US responses to COVID-19.
You will understand better.

Only a foolish soldier will disarm a potential carrier of a deadly disease when it isn't
even safe to greet them from a distance.
If the soldier was wearing a biohazard suit, then he would have had no reason to shoot.

The soldier was in order, the boy should have not fled the checking point.

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by akinszz: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
Irijosa777:
More
that's Cameroonian soldier. See his camouflage, is different from Nigerian soldier.

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by bestpunterever: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
listen to yourself civilians get gun to army
abeegi! which soilder?
nigeria soilder na only civilian dem dey hala.
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
I pray you don't see war because If you do then you will understand those boys in the south south I fear them pass the army I just pray it does not turn to civil war

How old are you?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by LabDNA: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Smithkafors:
Mumu people,na them call u.Boko Haram wey don dey call una since more than 10years now,una never pick their call.Bunch of touts.

Lol...you wan make Shekau use their skull take drink Kunu? grin grin
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Irijosa777(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
akinszz:
that's Cameroonian soldier. See his camouflage, is different from Nigerian soldier.
look at this one, na people like you army dey lash in warri so. may be you should come over here and tell them

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by LabDNA: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

Who requested for the army in the first place? Buhari or Okowa?

Guy, you need to go and sleep.. It seems like you are too stressed

You dey always yarn rubbish why? grin
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Alphamayor(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Area4Area:
See as all of una dey boast as if everybody for Waffi carry two two head for neck.

They've touched the tail of the lion and must wait for the result, my prayer is that the innocent must not be affected
where did I boast? What’s the meaning of this one that you’re quoting me? Pls respect yourself.
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by kflex0: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Army own don finish for warri, na bottle we go take design their face.... Fortified waffiarian say so.

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by engrchykae(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Coward Soldiers.

One of their fellow soldier was beating nd they ar blowing hot while Shekau has killed more than a thousand of soldiers in Borno yet they have not being able to capture him.

I am very sure if it was boko haram that beat the said soldiers in warri none of the soldiers blowing hot will near the area in 3months time.
if it was shekau that beat them they will turn to Facebook to tell us how they are poorly equipped,how their tank is old and obsolete,how their oga ate their welfare package.
How defence headquarters bla bla bla.
If any serious civil war starts,these cowards on uniform can't contain it.
You think it's by coming with Hilux.

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
I would have said something really unpleasant to you but i wont but next time don't hide behidn you keypads to ask me such
Poloyanabo1:

How old are you?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Greyworld: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:

The soldier was in order, the boy should have not fled the checking point.

I advice you choose your next lines carefully.
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by HMarshal(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Exactly what I said on the other thread.

Yanga sleep, dey snore, Dem go wake am..

See heartless people below that are not resident of that area hailing the guys..

How about the innocent people?

I see ur point ,but wat happens if a mob decides to besige the troops in large numbers,won't they be caught in a decision of aving a massacre on thier hands & running for thier life's.there for causing serious unrest in that part of nigeria?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by kalufelix(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Area4Area:
See as all of una dey boast as if everybody for Waffi carry two two head for neck.

They've touched the tail of the lion and must wait for the result, my prayer is that the innocent must not be affected
Tail of lion gbara gi ara...lol so na the soldiers na them come get two two head for neck abi?? Abi no be blood and water dey run for their body?? Oya enter room

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by HocusPotos: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Who is this slowpoke?
[/s]
ịkpụ nne yi moronn
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Iriruaga100(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Irijosa777 post=88036988]
look at this one, na people like you army dey lash in warri so. may be you should come over here and tell them
[/quote

The news is fake!! Nothing of such happened in warri..
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ferdybillion(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Most of you are sitting from the north or west or even the east and you don’t know what the south are capable of. During the Warri crisis do you know how many soldiers went missing? Just pray nothing happens so we don’t witness civil war. Yes the armies get fire power but how boko take dey deal with them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by HornyTave: 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can bet moat of you guys haven't gone to the creek or follow up stories how kidnApping is done in benin via sea by these militant.

Try go escravos you go see Navy and Army deh stand down.

all the same nobody get monopoly for life and death, na calm we want
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Blacklord0739(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
If the army are not called to order this will lead to war all this boys sef get better guns for hand hummmm tame your dogs before it gets out of hand

How old are you? i quess ,you are a kid,so go and ask your elders in your home that they should tell you what happened between Armies and warri people.i reside around ovwian,film hall junction some years back before i move to ughelli,i still reside in agbaro till now.Those years ,Nigeria Army will enter every house in warri and bring out all men both old and young except the women and kill them,release some,go and ask,some men will enter celli,and hide there,and they will still draw them out and kill them.....you dont know anything....just of recent,fulani herdsmen killed many in Bomadi,i took some people to that enviroment and i.saw how it was scatter and you are here making mouth,dont those guys have guns,the same thing happened in BaYelsa when it was said that some gun men to be military invaded the community and kill many even destroyed the community and took away their king staff,what did they do? so if you dont know story please dont conclude,i love warri people because i myself i am half warri but please,let us stay away.from this uniform men.even police dey worry well well for warri,Bakassi dey there too,so wetin una con dey talk like sey no bi place wey we self dey live....Bros i hail ooooo

2 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2020
#1 You are stupid
#2 you are mad
#3 you hide behind your keypad to type nonsense telling your forefathers to go home and ask their elders if not that you are so stupid u said it at first I told u I don't wanna exchange words asking someone how old he or she is shows how backward you are I simply said my mind from my fone with my data and you decided that since sit at home has damaged u abd frustrated your soul u decided to come online to look for who to exchange words with go and ask your father how old he is fucking asshole BTW I don't stay or live there
Blacklord0739:

How old are you? i quess ,you are a kid,so go and ask your elders in your home that they should tell you what happened between Armies and warri people.i reside around ovwian,film hall junction some years back before i move to ughelli,i still reside in agbaro till now.Those years ,Nigeria Army will enter every house in warri and bring out all men both old and young except the women and kill them,release some,go and ask,some men will enter celli,and hide there,and they will still draw them out and kill them.....you dont know anything....just of recent,fulani herdsmen killed many in Bomadi,i took some people to that enviroment and i.saw how it was scatter and you are here making mouth,dont those guys have guns,the same thing happened in BaYelsa when it was said that some gun men to be military invaded the community and kill many even destroyed the community and took away their king staff,what did they do? so if you dont know story please dont conclude,i love warri people because i myself i am half warri but please,let us stay away.from this uniform men.even police dey worry well well for warri,Bakassi dey there too,so wetin una con dey talk like sey no bi place wey we self dey live....Bros i hail ooooo
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Irijosa777:
it was reported earlier that a member of the Nigeria army shut and kill somebody in warri today, in anger and retaliation, the youths beat an army almost to the point of death as you can see in the first video... from the second video you can see a lot of armies on their way to warri fully armed and prepare for war as you can hear them saying " "Na them call for us o" "let go, nothing go happened"
for my people in warri, please stay at home.
is not compulsory that you must eat with the devil weather with long or short spoon because life nor get part two, who die na lose o

Shekau and his BH boys just massacred almost 100 of these useless soldiers a few days ago... Yet these foolish cowards have not mobilised themselves to go to Borno and retaliate o... It is Warri, a land at peace with unarmed civil populace, that they are happy to go to? Are you fools normal?

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
listen to yourself civilians get gun to army
Boko Haram are not civilians, or your brain engine don knock?

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 03, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
I pity That axis of warri werr soldier was lynched
But you no pity that axis of Borno where almost 100 useless soldiers were gleefully butchered some days ago, sotay their so-called 'general' was shivering like chicken while complaining rubbish on video? Why are you fools like this? You leave major and focus on minor, why?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Roon9(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Irijosa777:

Who is deceiving you?
do you think this is about blowing pipeline and destroying government property?
since I have been staying in warri I have never see a fight those youths of yours in the South-south have won against the army.
I know say this kind period na only fool dey die put.
I dey my hux, you better stay for your house, if you go fight with the army na DBS go announce the news of your death

You never really hear river story. I worked at batan for 2 years... Baba talk wetin u know abeg
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 03, 2020
ivolt:

They get better guns but can't confront herdsmen.
Okowa had to be begging the FG to help him stop bandits.

You're still roaming about different threads talking rubbish. Your military are so 'brave' and 'motivated', yet they keep running from Shekau and his bloody civilian gang of BH ragtags?Shouldn't that be your main concern?

The bastards' bravery and motivation only comes alive when they are facing peaceful, largely unarmed civilian communities.

Dolt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Ambassadors Visit NNPC, Seek Deeper Partnership In Energy Sector / Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / Breaking! Tinubu Placed Under PICC Line, May Have Cancer Or Heart Infection- Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.