Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri (9211 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by redsun(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Foolish zombies that only flex muscles when they are brutalising helpless citizens. The hopeless president should call them to order and send them to the real war zone in the accursed far north.

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ivolt: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
If the army are not called to order this will lead to war all this boys sef get better guns for hand hummmm tame your dogs before it gets out of hand
They get better guns but can't confront herdsmen.
Okowa had to be begging the FG to help him stop bandits.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by gift2xl: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nija soldier's are unprofessional.

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ivolt: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Greyworld:

While I will agree with you that it is foolish to pick a fight with the Army , I believe the Nigeria Army knows people are being deprived of their freedom of movement.

Hence leather force ain't necessary until it becomes necessary (Which i believe was not the case here) what happens to pepper spray or tear gas, blank or rubber bullet? why kill the young man?

You are preventing someone from moving around so he doesn't contract the virus an die and you just shot him... what's the point.

In fact I don't think the Army was suppose to be sent there in the first place... This ain't no war or state of emergency (choas).

The government didn't say someone shouldn't kill themself but they must do it alone.
The man was shot for threatening the health of the majority and not to protect him.

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok all I just pray for is that we don't have civil war

Irijosa777:

Who is deceiving you?
do you think this is about blowing pipeline and destroying government property?
since I have been staying in warri I have never see a fight those youths of yours in the South-south have won against the army.
I know say this kind period na only fool dey die put.
I dey my hux, you better stay for your house, if you go fight with the army na DBS go announce the news of your death
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
As u dey wake up every morning to line up in your family house with plate abii asshole
babyfaceafrica:

See what you are saying for mouth... You dey eat mama Thank k you for house they push boys to face army..
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Don't mind them they only have balls when they see harmless civilians

ivolt:

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Greyworld: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:

The government didn't say someone shouldn't kill themself but they must do it alone.
The man was shot for threatening the health of the majority and not to protect him.

While you might av an argument about passing it to others, note that Delta state is yet to experience a case, things re at the "preventive stage" not crittical yet. so killing of that boy is wrong totally.

Even if the boy disobeyed his order a trained soldier should be able to disarm (if he was armed of course he wasnt) him and not kill him.

If he were someone you know personally you won't even say that.

6 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by paragon40(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Greyworld:

While I will agree with you that it is foolish to pick a fight with the Army , I believe the Nigeria Army knows people are being deprived of their freedom of movement.

Hence leather force ain't necessary until it becomes necessary (Which i believe was not the case here) what happens to pepper spray or tear gas, blank or rubber bullet? why kill the young man?

You are preventing someone from moving around so he doesn't contract the virus an die and you just shot him... what's the point.

In fact I don't think the Army was suppose to be sent there in the first place... This ain't no war or state of emergency (chaos).
I blame the government for this, why will they deploy soldiers, when we have civil defence, as if we are fighting war. We have problem in this country.

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Tetrahedron: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
shocked
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
valirex:
If na Boko Haram na Dem go run, see Chad they beat Boko Haram any how. I wonder how in an all out war how these useless touts go defend our borders
they can't defend shiit. They only do anyhow because citizens are not allowed to bear arms here. If it were to be a country like USA, were almost every household has at least an AR-15 these cowards won't try any of these shiit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by KingWarri: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:

The so called herdsmen only attack rural areas with farmers and children. They have never done such inside places like Effurun, Warri, Udu, etc..

3 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by KingWarri: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
Ok all I just pray for is that we don't have civil war

Civil war gini Abegi.. na today?? When Ekpan youth dey since ncur

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by GamalNasser: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
Exactly what I said on the other thread.

Yanga sleep, dey snore, Dem go wake am..

See heartless people below that are not resident of that area hailing the guys..

How about the innocent people?

Instead of your useless Buhari to call his useless army to order you are here proud that they are going to hurt civilians who did them nothing .... Didn't Boko Haram kill 70 of them just last week? Why has has your coward army not gone to retaliate on Boko Haram when the chadian army has gone to retaliate

2 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol I just want peace no need to kill each other

KingWarri:

Civil war gini Abegi.. na today?? When Ekpan youth dey since ncur
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by helinues: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Instead of your useless Buhari to call his useless army to order you are here proud that they are going to hurt civilians who did them nothing .... Didn't Boko Haram kill 70 of them just last week? Why has has your coward army not gone to retaliate on Boko Haram when the chadian army has gone to retaliate

You have been digracing yourself on NL lately.. So na Buhari declared lock down in Delta State.

Your education is wasted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Ofadaman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
As army dey enter, make Dem also remember say those areas na Militants strong holds, those Militants once held the country to s standstill..

This wan don pass be careful

2 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by sapientia(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Can they say it to Boko Haram
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Africandope(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Irijosa777:
it was reported earlier that a member of the Nigeria army shut and kill somebody in warri today, in anger and retaliation, the youths beat an army almost to the point of death as you can see in the first video... from the second video you can see a lot of armies on their way to warri fully armed and prepare for war as you can hear them saying " "Na them call for us o" "let go, nothing go happened"
for my people in warri, please stay at home.
is not compulsory that you must eat with the devil weather with long or short spoon because life nor get part two, who die na lose o
Please post video
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by GamalNasser: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:

You have been digracing yourself on NL lately.. So na Buhari declared lock down in Delta State.

Your education is wasted

Buhari is the commander in chief of of the Army not the governor , no army unit can be deployed without express approval of the president if you don't know and you are here celebrating an army saying they are going to retaliate on unarmed Civilians ....is it not the duty of the president to call them to order but no!!! He always supports such human rights abuse

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Orubebe01: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
But Bokoharam called them but them no answer

2 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by helinues: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
GamalNasser:

Buhari is the commander in chief of of the Army not the governor , no army unit can be deployed without express approval of the president if you don't know and you are here celebrating an army saying they are going to retaliate on unarmed Civilians ....is it not the duty of the president to call them to order but no!!! He always supports such human rights abuse

no army unit can be deployed without express approval of the president

Who requested for the army in the first place? Buhari or Okowa?

Guy, you need to go and sleep.. It seems like you are too stressed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by HocusPotos: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
[s]
helinues:

Your education is wasted
[/s]
helinues shatap your mouth there
you're becoming a nuisance angry

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by helinues: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
HocusPotos:
[s][/s]
helinues shatap your mouth there
you're becoming a nuisance angry

Who is this slowpoke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by 0m0nnakoda: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
For some reason soldiers hardly kill civilians in the North
Last week they burnt a police station
Yesterday they attacked government officials in Lagos shouting

Allah Yakba

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by kettykings: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
listen to yourself civilians get gun to army

arent Boko haram civilians , why has the army of a joke not answered Boko haram , let the army pick their first call and answer it before answering the second caller .
anything short of this is mad stupidity , gross cowardice and deliberate failure of responsibility , why rush to warrri when all this while thousands of soldiers have been slaughtered and innocent civilians killed and kidnapped in the state of Borno and North West

4 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
valirex:
If na Boko Haram na Dem go run, see Chad they beat Boko Haram any how. I wonder how in an all out war how these useless touts go defend our borders

Sorry sir it is the other way round..... Chadian soldiers are being dealt with by BH.

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Area4Area: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
koffsman:
I pray you don't see war because If you do then you will understand those boys in the south south I fear them pass the army I just pray it does not turn to civil war

No be only civil war, na world war

2 Likes

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ok
Area4Area:
No be only civil war, na world war
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by LivingSage: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Very very unprofessional undecided
They call for war? Is that how their mate abroad operates undecided
I don't still understand while army are being use to face civilian these days, there won't be iota of respect for them anylonger undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Area4Area: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Alphamayor:
The peace in Warri is very fragile. The youths in Warri are not happy at all and have been waiting for a confrontation with the military for a very long time. The death of Joseph if not properly managed will lead to something unexpected. Gov Okowa should quickly step in and resolve this issue as he is known for peace. Abeg we nor want repeat of 97 crisis Ekpan sef don dey ginger.
See as all of una dey boast as if everybody for Waffi carry two two head for neck.

They've touched the tail of the lion and must wait for the result, my prayer is that the innocent must not be affected

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor / Budget: N’assembly Laments Lack Of Details, Passes Bill Dec 19 / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill US Ambassador McCulley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.