Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri (9213 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Almaiga: 4:53am On Apr 03, 2020
ferdybillion:
Most of you are sitting from the north or west or even the east and you don’t know what the south are capable of. During the Warri crisis do you know how many soldiers went missing? Just pray nothing happens so we don’t witness civil war. Yes the armies get fire power but how boko take dey deal with them?

Stop spewing trash online. Which Warri are you referring to? I've lived in Warri for more than two years, those guys NA mouth them get only.
Besides, where is Tompolo and his Boys today?

You deserve serious beating for that statement you made.

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by wrose(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2020
ivolt:

What is the point of shutdown since Delta has no case?
Why not wait for some cases or deaths?

To answer your question, kindly research Italian and US responses to COVID-19.
You will understand better.

Only a foolish soldier will disarm a potential carrier of a deadly disease when it isn't
even safe to greet them from a distance.
If the soldier was wearing a biohazard suit, then he would have had no reason to shoot.

The soldier was in order, the boy should have not fled the checking point.
It is so obvious u are an advocate for tgis pandemic and the troubles it bring.
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ruggedtimi(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2020
koffsman:
I pray you don't see war because If you do then you will understand those boys in the south south I fear them pass the army I just pray it does not turn to civil war

Lol civil war?? no be only civil war military war
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by koffsman(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2020
any how u see am
ruggedtimi:
Lol civil war?? no be only civil war military war
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Melkizedeck: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2020
Please the Nigerian army (Which should also be an army for all of us in Nigeria) should handle issues professionally. They should ignore the angry youths and instead see their aggression as a call for attention instead of a challenge! No one, as we know can challenge our army. Even a lot of Warri sons dey inside there too!!!

1 Like

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Ruggedniggaone: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
For some reason soldiers hardly kill civilians in the North
Last week they burnt a police station
Yesterday they attacked government officials in Lagos shouting

Allah Yakba
northerners no dey confront army here them fear army pass death
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Ruggedniggaone: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Hedonini:

Boko Haram are not civilians, or your brain engine don knock?
some bokoharam are more trained than Nigerian army,some of them are veteran fighters that has been into terrorism for more than a decade,so comparing those boy who doesn't fear death to warri boys who I believe most of them have future plan shows how deluded you are.
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Ofadaman(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Almaiga:

That was then. There is a new Sheriff in town, whoever do anyhow go see anyhow.

If i lie, ask Tompolo, Asarı and other Militants.
President Buhari no dey take nonsense.

Na PMB dey fight the war?, No be same Bokoharam dey ravage the north anyhow?..
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by Almaiga: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2020
Ofadaman:

Na PMB dey fight the war?, No be same Bokoharam dey ravage the north anyhow?..

No, na you dey fight the War.

Na so Una go dey talk anyhow online. Who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by 0m0nnakoda: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
northerners no dey confront army here them fear army pass death

Zamfara must be in the south east?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by suremanpatriot: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
MrP we dont want blood shed here or genocide here in name of restrictin movmnt.
WHAT IS THE ARMY DOING WITH FULL BATTLE READY MEN? MOST OF THEM THEIR MENTALITY IS THT THEY GOING FOR WAR ANYTIME THEY ARE CALLED OUT.
PLS IS THERE A WAR IN WARRI OR WHT?

THIS IS EXCESSIVE USE OF BRUTAL FORCE ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS.

The army shld go bac today to war front boardlines to d north and let MOPOL to handle d internal situation. sad
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ifiokjohn(m): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

See what you are saying for mouth... You dey eat mama Thank k you for house they push boys to face army..
But boko boys where be Civilians dey deal with army na.
Give those boys seme weapon with the army and they will obliterate them from the Earth.

Coward soldiers going to kill unarmed cilvilians when Boko boys are dealing with them
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ifiokjohn(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

Stop talking in this manner, dont push young men to their untimely death....they will just wasteem for nothing
And they have not wasted Boko haram?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ifiokjohn(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Almaiga:

That was then. There is a new Sheriff in town, whoever do anyhow go see anyhow.

If i lie, ask Tompolo, Asarı and other Militants.
President Buhari no dey take nonsense.
No be the new Sheriff still dey where few days ago 80 Nigeria Soldiers were obliterated from the Earth?
What happen then?
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by lereinter(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pigs

They are charging towards armless citizen

I resolve never to be sympathetic of Nig army again

buhari thank you for giving Boko Haram amnesty
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ifiokjohn(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Almaiga:

No, na you dey fight the War.

Na so Una go dey talk anyhow online. Who is the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?
It is because the Incompetent dot is the Commander in chief that is more of the reason our Soldiers were recently Massacred. lolzzzzzz

A commander whose troops is being massacre is no commander joor
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by ferdybillion(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Almaiga:

Stop spewing trash online. Which Warri are you referring to? I've lived in Warri for more than two years, those guys NA mouth them get only.
Besides, where is Tompolo and his Boys today?

You deserve serious beating for that statement you made.

Hahaha two years? You are not serious and maybe you are one of those who wakes up go to work and go to the market on their way back to buy rubbish to prepare oil rice that is turning your brain. What part of Warri do you live in?
When they call people you don’t call tompolo bros
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by blessgreg: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why is it hard for warri people to respect simple stay at home order. If u are in ur houses will soldier knock ur door to bring u out? Let's stop this busy body or nonsense boldness
Re: War Zone: Na Them Call For Us Says Army As They Take Over Warri by jaidrizzy: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=ZUBY77 post=88028064]

Zuby77 Grand master, please reply my personal email, I’ve some important questions to ask you about studying in Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking! Tinubu Placed Under PICC Line, May Have Cancer Or Heart Infection- Pic / Budget: N’assembly Laments Lack Of Details, Passes Bill Dec 19 / Please What's The Meaning Of Osibanjo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.