Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real (492 Views)

I Am 23yrs And Scared Of Marriage / Please Help, A Friend Is Confuse About His Relationship, And Scared Of His Girl / Pls Help My Girlfriend Is Confused And Scared On What To Do About This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by Casalindal(f): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hello guys, I got alerted by My fiancé that his aunty just got tested to coronavirus this thing is getting real and I am so afraid

Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
OK
Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by Lamanii22(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jesus!
Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by zexy2030(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Casalindal:
Hello guys, I got alerted by My fiancé that his aunty just got tested to coronavirus this thing is getting real and I am so afraid
did u think it was a movie?
Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
So what do you want us to do for you?

Should we join you to panic over your boyfriend's aunty who just tested positive?

Carry your cross....

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by spiralwedge(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Switch off news, TV, radio, phone, SM, few minutes only on internet... Then listen and dance to music while at home. Watch movies and sleep.

My 13th day indoors, my strategies.
Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by Iceyjayz: 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Casalindal:
Fvck off, attention seeker.
Re: I Feel Sad And Scared Coronavirus Is Real by AfroKnight: 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
You thought it wasn’t real? You thought it was a scam?

All those people walking up and down in Lagos without protecting themselves; they don’t know the risks they are taking.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Have U All Been Coping With The Raging Hormones During This Lockdown.. / Who Is Afrocand / 3 Safe Positions For Every Future Mummy During Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.