Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. (3949 Views)

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage / Broke Girls Deserve This... / Most Nigerian Girls Deserve To Be Treated Like Trash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by Humanoid01(m): 2:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Those people saying he's paranoid, it seems you have never been in a situation when someone would express signs of dislike toward you for no reason, someone you don't know or have never talked to. Then you start to wonder what you could have done wrong when there's really nothing you did.

Some would say "it's all in your head" , but I kid you not, these things happen. People's expressions most times speak their minds. You say he's paranoid, how then would you explain what it means for someone to ignore your greeting and then look at you from your head to toe in a disapproving way?

I don't support violence or verbal squabbles, but it's just not cool to 'hate someone for no reason' and make them feel like they cannot be loved. Yeah, I've heard some people say that. There is no sense in that.

Some people are very fragile, things like that could pose a threat to their self esteem, which is one of the variety of causes of depression, and possibly suicide. When you see something wrong about someone, you either tell them or just ignore. No one is flawless! We only try to be better versions of ourselves with time. The world is a sick place right now, full of selfish people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by purples25(f): 2:09am On Apr 03, 2020
I generally hate that looking thing but to be honest i believe women do it more. That's one thing i dislike, why not be humble, but no, you have to compete, you have to be scornful, you have to look other people that you think are beneath you up and down. One thing i truly hate about my gender. They often can't live in peace without comparison or mockery.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by COOL10(m): 4:15am On Apr 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Den u wil b the most dumb and unfortunate person if a girl spit on ur mother or father and u open ur smelling mouth to a convenient radius to say...

"For any reason dont beat up a girl"

Thought of replying him but decided it was of no use.
Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by OlawaleBammie: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2020
COOL10:

Person wey never get brain

That was how one told me she would kick my blokos, ontop say na she ofend me oo.

Wait bro, how wil a girl kick my prick and i wil praise her or start smiling??.
I just told her, "truly i wil weak but wen i recorver, walahi na general hospital u go land, cus i wont use hand beat u again, na 2by2 plank a go use panel ur waist".

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by COOL10(m): 4:21am On Apr 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

It should b respect everybody u come across and not women alone.

WAIT!! WAT HAS HAPENED TO ALL THE MEN WE RE HAVING NOW SEF?? YEA ITS GOOD TO SHOW RESPECT TO EVERYONE IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER,

WHEN DID U GUYS TURN WOMEN TO GOD?? LIKE WEN

GEEEZZZ.

The name 'Man' has since long been redefined. What we have now are simpletons and White Knights parading themselves as men. Very disturbing to witness.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by COOL10(m): 4:27am On Apr 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Person wey never get brain

That was how one told me she would kick my blokos, ontop say na she ofend me oo.

Wait bro, how wil a girl kick my prick and i wil praise her or start smiling??.
I just told her, "truly i wil weak but wen i recorver, walahi na general hospital u go land, cus i wont use hand beat u again, na 2by2 plank a go use panel ur waist".

Lol,they've been taught that's a man's weak point so they feel they can do such and go scot free. I have no problems with us throwing abusive words at ourselves. I might even ignore. But if you by mistake touch me with the intention of hurting me,omoh, na deafening slap she go use cool down first.
Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by OlawaleBammie: 4:30am On Apr 03, 2020
COOL10:

The name 'Man' has since long been redefined. What we have now are simpletons and White Knights parading themselves as men. Very disturbing to witness.

As in, the tin dey weak me, and this weakness from men is gradually creeping into our national legislative arms, i hope they wont hand over all the power into women hand before i grow old and leave the surface of this universe.

Simps parading demselves as senators.

Alk dis rubish started with america, naw America women don grow wings pass men, dey do anyhow as dey like and dat is wat naija is copying.

I hate it wen man cant stand like a man just becus of RED HOLE AND TWO BIGGER BOILS ON ONE GENDER'S CHEST

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by OlawaleBammie: 4:31am On Apr 03, 2020
COOL10:

Lol,they've been taught that's a man's weak point so they feel they can do such and go scot free. I have no problems with us throwing abusive words at ourselves. I might even ignore. But if you by mistake touch me with the intention of hurting me,omoh, na deafening slap she go use cool down first.

Those creatures no get simple brain(many of dem, not all)
Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by XwhY(m): 4:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Badboibipo:
So today I went to buy an item in this shop, where about three people were sitting outside. I greeted them while one older woman was accessing me up and down with her eyes, and I hate that shit. Most people when they stare at me they make sure to look me from head to toe as if they are trying to compete with me, it's very stupid. I live my life in peace without offending anybody but people always make it their life duty to piss me off. I just ignored the older lady cuz of her age, and greeted her. I went to the girl that sold items and asked for what I came for, she was very rude and condescending. She reacted like she hated me and like I irritated her. I gave her the insult of her life, and the bastard was now smiling and trying to explain herself. I was this close to beating that bastard to coma, thunder fire the beast. The other older woman was smiling at her son too, I just ignored the old bitch. So these hoes can smile before but were trying to piss me off, God punish all of them.

Never take shit from a hoe brothers, NEVER

You'll need to check yourself
Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by OlawaleBammie: 4:40am On Apr 03, 2020
COOL10:

See,another tin is dat all dis small small boys wey never experience life na dem dey say never touch girl no mater what.

I remember my friend said more than dem, dat was wat my friend used to blab about that never touch girl no mater what.
But thins change wen he married, just cus his wife pour little hot water on his leg/sole, HE DASHED HER 2 GOOD SLAPS. LIKE TWO GOOD SLAP.

Wen i heard wat he did to his wife i was amazed and disappointed in him, me and him fought it for almost 2 month dat we didn't greet ourselves.
Den i put it to him dat why are u soo insensitive, are u not the one telling me here one day dat "u dont raise ur hand on a girl no matter what," den wat has hapened to u.

U did not even do so to ordinary random girl, ITS UR WIFE U SLAPPED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Guess wat he told me, he said "this case is different"

I just shook my head for him, preaching what u cant do cus u hav not found ursef in d posible of who are doin it.

Awon Ode gbogbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by COOL10(m): 4:42am On Apr 03, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

As in, the tin dey weak me, and this weakness from men is gradually creeping into our national legislative arms, i hope they wont hand over all the power into women hand before i grow old and leave the surface of this universe.

Simps parading demselves as senators.

Alk dis rubish started with america, naw America women don grow wings pass men, dey do anyhow as dey like and dat is wat naija is copying.

I hate it wen man cant stand like a man just becus of RED HOLE AND TWO BIGGER BOILS ON ONE GENDER'S CHEST

There aren't too many rich and influential red pilled men. We have more rich Simps than red pilled. That's why the law is fastly turning in favour of the women. Laws,which will eventually enslave any man who is married or in a committed relationship. We need more rich and influential red pilled men to get into those important positions and balance things out.

If this doesn't happen quickly,then I fear for the future of the male gender.

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Deserve To Be Beaten Up, Nonsense. by OlawaleBammie: 4:52am On Apr 03, 2020
COOL10:

There aren't too many rich and influential red pilled men. We have more rich Simps than red pilled. That's why the law is fastly turning in favour of the women. Laws,which will eventually enslave any man who is married or in a committed relationship. We need more rich and influential red pilled men to get into those important positions and balance things out.

If this doesn't happen quickly,then I fear for the future of the male gender.

Me don dey fear for the future of male gender teytey

Our gender is bn endangered by ourselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Fought Because Of A Girl? Share Your Experiences / Ghanaian Lady Who Bit Off Rapist's Manhood After He Attempt To Rob Her Speaks Up / Sex With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.