Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church (3926 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Towncrier007(m): 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
There's this sister that sings and heaven shakes, she's so beautiful with nice body,so fortunately I was able to take her for a date with my Corolla car,and she began telling me about her ex,she said whenever the guy offends her he sends her 500k,and if he gets physical on her he appeases her with 700k or 1M,and how he stays in a mansion in the island... my brother fear catch me I no gree carry her go house sef,I just loose interest instantly,forget the bang part,I no want am again abeg. By the way she's in her mid 30's.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Ikennaford: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
Never happened ,this shit you typed here never happened ,,after you finishd watching Nigeria comedy ,you come and be posting the script here

25 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Newdawn30: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol 😆 for this tinubu promax shege era? My guy preek fall as e hear the future billings

11 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Mhizzard(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
The girl go don buy lady for their vilage

5 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Newborn27(f): 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lol

The said Ex might be a diasporan who earns in dollars.

I doubt if a legitimate hustler in Nigeria will offer such amount to girlfriends....maybe because of my environment sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Billyddude: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Towncrier007:
There's this sister that sings and heaven shakes, she's so beautiful with nice body,so fortunately I was able to take her for a date with my Corolla car,and she began telling me about her ex,she said whenever the guy offends her he sends her 500k,and if he gets physical on her he appeases her with 700k or 1M,and how he stays in a mansion in the island... my brother fear catch me I no gree carry her go house sef,I just loose interest instantly,forget the bang part,I no want am again abeg. By the way she's in her mid 30's.
na siofra u go carry ni

6 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Olaolex: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
Bro abeg find another thing say. This format done cast teytey
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by kajog: 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Towncrier007:
boring
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
Keep lying.
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Sonnobax15(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Some bannies can win world cup for being the best liars cha..

Any ways,if this story is true at all,then I must say,this is how some guys pamper their bannies to the extent that when they finally break up,the new guy in her life would then find it difficult to get along with her undecided
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by STEWpid(f): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

Guess the op looks and behaves like maga mugus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by sulakishop(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Psychiatric evaluation should be added to all levels of education in Nigeria. Same to all entry level off professions

2 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by DyingFetus: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Fàggots like you are the reason why I butcher Simps like you into pieces
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by lordnkem000(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
Death penalty should be given to all simps. Just see what they are causing in the society today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by skj1377(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Your a wise man. The pussy she is keeping does not worth N20k. Don't be surprised her office pays her less than N150k per month or less. I keep on telling guys to go for moderate looking ladies. They usually have better bodies since ordinarily they don't turn heads . Pretty ladies are just for decoration and bragging rights they give their guys lots of headaches since they know their worth.
Towncrier007:

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Creativity22: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
Newborn27:
Lol

The said Ex might be a diasporan who earns in dollars.

I doubt if a legitimate hustler in Nigeria will offer such amount to girlfriends....maybe because of my environment sha.
You think diasporans pick dollars on the streets ?

6 Likes

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Cjizzy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2023
Better go for check up... You seem to be suffering from acute schizophrenia
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Newborn27(f): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2023
Creativity22:

You think diasporans pick dollars on the streets ?

LoL

Not like that....their dollar has much value whén converted to our naira...maybe that was the reason for the reckless spending.

Smile
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by ruggedtimi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
U self come be like her....why u mention in "my corolla"...she dey whine u
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by drimzsmoke(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
Billyddude:
na siofra u go carry ni

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Na Jennyloam
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by 9jaBloke: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
🎶a life of precious stoooones & gooooood taste...🎵
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Qatar2022: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Ikennaford:
Never happened ,this shit you typed here never happened ,,after you finishd watching Nigeria comedy ,you come and be posting the script here
It happens , she just set a trap for the guy and he understands it ,

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Qatar2022: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
Towncrier007:
She get all those things and still single
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by babzlim(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
have actually met a girl that told me exactly what you wrote.

omo i japa.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by oz4real83(m): 1:52am On Oct 16, 2023
Check the phones most of these girls are using, the phones are always the latest expensive iphones, it is the same guys that buy them for these babes. Unfortunately, yahoo has become like an accepted way of life over here, even the security agencies that should fight this serious shame in our society, are also looking for their share of the loot shocked embarassed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by CedarHoldings: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2023
The op never lied, the lady said that to hype herself, no guy anywhere give her that,

1 Like

Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2023
N!gerian men are Uzeless...... All of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by Alusiizizi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!gerian men are Uzeless...... All of them lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I see that you have returned from your long vacation. No problems, I welcome you back. Just remember the warning that I gave you. No disparaging comments about men as we are your superior and you must respect that. I will ignore your recent utterances as careless youthful exuberance and expect that in the future you will heed my warnings.
Re: Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church by killsmith(f): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
You for introduce yourself as government contractor or Robotics engineer.
E be like you just enter game.

(1) (Reply)

Man Or Woman Who Suffer Heartbreak Most ? / I Am Tired Of Sleeping With My Girlfriend Whom I Met In September 2007,it Close / Role Reversal In Relationship: Men >women And Women<men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.