Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (2934 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / Ever Wondered Why Your Relationships Don’t Last? Sometimes It's Not Witches / It’s An Insult Being A 2 Minutes Man, See The Reasons You Don’t Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Help me sad
Re: I by natnoble(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please do it according to your capability no need to boost yourself up with something that will kill you. That is my humble opinion

6 Likes

Re: I by KingAzubuike(f): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
3 minutes is okay for you.. don't kill yourself.. nor be food.

5 Likes

Re: I by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
My brother, no go kill yourself ooo

Do you best and leave the rest.
Re: I by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
3 minutes is okay for you.. don't kill yourself.. nor be food.

grin
Re: I by olukaygold(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Go get original agbo jedi,confirm one made from Oyin or with original alcohol or look for those random people hawking agbo and tell them you need agbo jedi with Opa eyin(backbone) Afato(urine holder) with Agunmu jedi. Use this for three to five days consecutively. You go thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Next topic on fp be like; woman divorce husband for not lasting long,requests for 30k monthly feeding allowance cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I by zexy2030(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
retrain n reduce sugars,more fruits n vegs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
You be Olympic athlete? Which medal you wan collect?
Re: I by spafu(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
How many minutes do you or your think is ideal?
Mr. Do what you can do and give God glory for the strength and ability to do your best. Many have used drugs to wreck themselves and left before their time all in the bid to satisfy the call to go harder.

But on a more serious note, how long have you been married? Experience in the act is supposed to help you have some level of control to handle your game and your cumming.
Re: I by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
spafu:
How many minutes do you or your think is ideal?

10-15minutes sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
3minssex:
I don’t last more than 3-4 minutes and it’s greatly affecting my sex life because my wife has been complaining bitterly. In fact,I myself have lost interest in sex because of this problem.

Please my people,is there anything wrong with me? Or is there a solution to this?

I had to create this new account for this purpose because my real moniker is quite poplar here.

Your moniker is popular abi?

After yabbing we Yoruba finish, calling us sort of names, brown roof, Afonja, ewedu gobblers, tribal mark and so on...

Anyway check dehvehlop profile and comments, you will find sure help there. It worked out well for me too
Re: I by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
olukaygold:
Go get original agbo jedi,confirm one made from Oyin or with original alcohol or look for those random people hawking agbo and tell them you need agbo jedi with Opa eyin(backbone) Afato(urine holder) with Agunmu jedi. Use this for three to five days consecutively. You go thank me later.

Thanks but this is quite confusing sad
Re: I by proff010: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
After 1st round do you still last for 3 minute in second round if yes that's a big problem. But if it happen in 1st round no qualms. Solution don't rush to penetrate and put your mind elsewhere during the act.

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
proff010:
After 1st round do you still last for 3 minute in second round if yes that's a big problem. But if it happen in 1st round no qualms. Solution don't rush to penetrate and put your mind elsewhere during the act.

Same thing,sir. sad

I last same 3-4 minutes in second and subsequent rounds
Re: I by spafu(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

After yabbing we Yoruba finish, calling us sort of names, brown roof, Afonja, ewedu gobblers, tribal mark and so on...

Anyway check dehvehlop profile and comments, you will find sure help there. It worked out well for me too
Lol. I hope you don't have complex issues? How are you sure he is not Yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by olukaygold(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
3minssex:

Thanks but this is quite confusing sad
Lol... judging from you're response, I could see you're not from the south west. Where is your location first?
Re: I by spafu(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
3minssex:

Same thing,sir. sad

Now I can agree you have a little challenge but you can overcome my working on your mind.
Re: I by Zikar: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:

Leave the rest for you abi?
Re: I by proff010: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pls see alagbo. I believe you understand. it could be Teso. Then pls take your wife along to the alagbo place so that she need to be check it could be from her I know what am saying sir. Then pls what is your sex life before you got married hope you didn't offend any lady
3minssex:

Same thing,sir. sad

Re: I by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
3minssex:
I don’t last more than 3-4 minutes and it’s greatly affecting my sex life because my wife has been complaining bitterly. In fact,I myself have lost interest in sex because of this problem.

Please my people,is there anything wrong with me? Or is there a solution to this?

I had to create this new account for this purpose because my real moniker is quite poplar here.

After yabbing we Yorubas very well, calling us sort of unprintable names, Afonja, ewedu gobbler, tribal mark, brown roof etc

Anyway, check through dehvehlop profile and comment. Confirmed solution is there. It works super well for me.
Re: I by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
If you know how stressful it is to be moving your body in and out for 30minutes while your partner will be staring and laughing at you inside her mind you will congratulate yourself for going 20secs.Per second sex is the sweetest.

Tell your erima to climb on top you and be fvcking you let's see if she will last 2 minutes.
Re: I by flokii: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Use f0replay to buy time na.. abi you wan kill yourself grin

On a more serious note, you are man so you should take more of fruits and vegs (watermelon with the seeds helps), bitterleaf soup, bitter kola (orogbo), tiger nuts, almond nuts, bananas (boosts libido) and local agbo mixed with jedi, ale, opa eyin, dongoyaro. etcetera (do more of alcohol mixed and water attimes).

You're welcome

3 Likes

Re: I by Pwetty2(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kolaq
Re: I by flokii: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:

leave the rest for who? na married man o grin
Re: I by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
olukaygold:

Lol... judging from you're response, I could see you're not from the south west. Where is your location first?

South South
Re: I by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
flokii:
Use f0replay to buy time na.. abi you wan kill yourself grin

On a more serious note, you are man so you should take more of fruits and vegs (watermelon with the seeds helps), bitterleaf soup, bitter kola (orogbo), tiger nuts, almond nuts, bananas (boosts libido) and local agbo mixed with jedi, ale, opa eyin, dongoyaro. etcetera (do more of alcohol mixed and water attimes).

You're welcome

Will this make me last upto or more than 10mins sad

I’ve lost interest in sex because I don’t last long.
Re: I by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
comshots:
If you know how stressful it is to be moving your body in and out for 30minutes while your partner will be staring and laughing at you inside her mind you will congratulate yourself for going 20secs.Per second sex is the sweetest.

Tell your erima to climb on top you and be fvcking you let's see if she will last 2 minutes.

Re: I by flokii: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
3minssex:

Will this make me last upto or more than 10mins sad

I’ve lost interest in sex because I don’t last long.

In the affirmative.. YES!

It takes time tho. and patience to see results.. from say 3 - 6 weeks or maybe more.

I think people especially guys will appreciate our traditional medicines more now that the government has created a body for traditional medicines under Ministry of Health.

Drink all the agbo you can get.. ale, afato, jedi, opa eyin, waist pain, dongoyaro etc. etc. Godspeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
flokii:

In the affirmative.. YES!

It takes time tho. and patience to see results.. from say 3 - 6 weeks or maybe more.

I think people especially guys will appreciate our traditional medicines more now that the government has created a body for traditional medicines under Ministry of Health.

Drink all the agbo you can get.. ale, afato, jedi, opa eyin, waist pain, dongoyaro etc. etc. Godspeed
Is it possible to lay my hands on agbo in the south south?
Re: I by flokii: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
3minssex:

Is it possible to lay my hands on agbo in the south south?

I can't say.. look or ask around, you should see
Better still, look for where Yorubas are and ask them. we have eleweomos and alagbos everywhere in south west up till North central

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Inviting Me To Do It? / You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / A Single Mom Of Triplets Is Eyeing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.