Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja (55591 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates A Ward With Ventilators To LASUTH / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Makavelli25: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Give back to the church. Kudos man
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by waynejesus: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Centcanada:
Donating for Audio corona virus. Shame to this country. Where is Abakayri?

Am here
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by olaks4real(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by 1Dray(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
waynejesus:
Thanks to oyedepo

It's Abioye not Oyedepo.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Maccarthy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
What are the equipments used for?
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by osuofia2(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is Oxygen not ventillator, there is a difference between the two.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by oyeb15: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Damage control.But their members will still bear d cost later.
Soon, Oyedepo will add COVID-19 SEED to their USSD.

1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fidelismaria:
I'm not impressed
Which one Muslims donate?
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Confirmedzombie: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Old news. Nothing commendable here
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by waynejesus: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
1Dray:

It's Abioye not Oyedepo.

Thanks for the correction
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Zyzxx10: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
I
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by ArticleBeast: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Yes o....!
Those at home with empty account balance and no food too should be blessed....!

Bless those ones yourself.... If you do your part u go die
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by GreatResearcher1: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
omotoniwa:
More grace to winners chapel world wide.
a proof God does not exist
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by rachels: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
God bless our pastors and entire Church of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by lloyds(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
1 ventilator cost about 7million naira. . Learnt Adeboye gave out 7 or 11 am not sure. .

Don't donate menu to government. . Don't donate money to government!!!!!!!!
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
They tried but I'm sure they had the capacity to do much more...

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by ArticleBeast: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
It's Very Funny That Religion Donates
Equipments Invented By Scientists To Save Life grin grin grin

Scientists Are The Real Men of God
God is using Them To Save The World

I'm still waiting for a Pastor to Cure a Patient with Covid-19..
When your father and mother gets it, we will cure them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Redstorm(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by maxzzo1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
At all at all churches dey try ooo�
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by ArticleBeast: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
dejonathan:
They tried thou
But I believe they can do more compared to their weekly offerings (income)
How much is your family offering for 10 years? Is it the 50 naira you are putting weekly? Even police for checkpoint no dey collect 50 naira again

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by lloyds(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
oyeb15:
Damage control.But their members will still bear d cost.
Soon, Oyedepo will add COVID-19 SEED to his USSD

Why don't you establish your own church and let's see how you will do?

Instead of criticizing up and dan. . .

4 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Foster12: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fidelismaria:
I'm not impressed
then nothing can ever impress you in your life and the next one to come

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
please I'm only looking for 2k oooo! since last week abeg.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

How many times will this grace the front page

Thought we have seen it before

It is another branch of Winners' Chapel making another donation. The former one is from the Headquarters.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by tunary(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Times like this you will not see Daddy freez, he's nowhere to be found

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by edoairways: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice gesture,they should also donate food and cash to their members
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
omotoniwa:
More grace to winners chapel world wide.

MURIC is looking for driver that drive the tipper they wanted to donate in case of mass burial
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by edoairways: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
tunary:
Times like this you will not see Daddy freez, he's nowhere to be found
Daddy freeze had switched to doctrinal issues
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by tunary(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
EbonyHairNG:
please I'm only looking for 2k oooo! since last week abeg.
2k is just 4 rounds. no food for lazy woman
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by joepepsy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
See it again, even if I dont like these pastors but when you see good thing always appreciate else good thing will run from you.
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

How many times will this grace the front page

Thought we have seen it before

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by foreshore(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
mayorall:
Living Faith church, aka winners chapel Abuja branch has donated a well equipped Ambulance, one hospital ventilator and two new sets of transport ventilator to NCDC.

Also this is a different one from one donated at the church headquarter earlier this week to both Ogun and Lagos state.

Photos below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-fakyABG4d/?igshid=mwni487ha90k

I thought wailers were asking for the arrest of Bishop Oyedepo. Can you arrest air?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by VaselineCrew: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
It's Very Funny That Religion Donates
Equipments Invented By Scientists To Save Life grin grin grin

Scientists Are The Real Men of God
God is using Them To Save The World
Ventilators are sophisticated machines created by Scientists not those Scam Miracle Pastors..

I'm still waiting for a Pastor to Cure a Patient with Covid-19..

Why does science have to be apart from God? I don’t get when people keep saying this.

Abi shey you know more science than the God who suspended the earth in the dark void of space? The God who causes the same earth to revolve around it’s axis?

Abeg, God made man in his own image, that means just as he created, we too shall create.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex In The Church / An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured) / Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.