Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja (55555 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Donates A Ward With Ventilators To LASUTH / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by iramure(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Honour2:
Who are the'we'.People like you have not being to church in years but imply about 'our' offering.And even if you have been to church,how much have you given as tithe and offering. The people giving tithes and offerings that you lots cry about are not complaining,those complaining are the ones who have not given anything. Without your so called tithes and offerings,God's work on the earth is greatly advancing so face whatever you are doing with your money and leave those who have chosen to serve God with their money and resources,let's also see how far you will go with yours.
I can see you are a pastor, I can understand your plight
I am sorry for insulting you if indeed I did, I mean well.
I do attend church if you care to know, even members of so many churches have come out to expose some fraudulent activities of their men of money
I became disinterested in the whole thing having seen so many atrocities done in the name of jesus.
Remember missionaries who brought this thing, they gave it to us peacefully for a purpose which you may not undersand
I don't know why nigeria missionaries are taking rather the giving(some give after so many criticisms), no one is bold enough to ask question why schools built by these men are so expensive and unaffordable to some members who have been brainwashingly caged. Many of them find solace in government own.
Imagine a man of money saying it's an insult to say he is worth certain amount of money.
My brother, our mind is is a powerful tool, it's difficult to let go of certain misconceptions programmed in to it.
Please let's be wise, donate your money, ask question and free yourself. Honestly I am not an atheist, I am just someone who apply wisdom, do research, come to conclusion and stand by it. Money is good in ministry but but when your senior pastor is unnecessarily becoming a god please beware.
G.O(s) move about in a convoy of heavy securities, you are left at the mercy of olive oil. They live in fortified mansions, yours is just coming up

My brother I love you. Let's us apply wisdom and serve God. You deserve all they enjoy. Before God everyone is equal.
God bless you.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by sissoko22(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
tammie24:
Way to go

What about the Muslims and their clerics

Are they allergic to providing relief materials

They don't rub their poor brainwashed sheeples grin grin cheesy
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by tammie24: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
sissoko22:

They don't rub their poor brainwashed sheeples grin grin cheesy
oh!

So their sheepies are poor and brainwashed
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by robosky02(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by sissoko22(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
2020Experience:
Nice one. Just asking, have any mosque in this land called Nigeria �� ever donated something to help in fighting this virus.

Mosque is not a business venture.
Your not force to pay tithe, offerings, donations for Baba GO grin grin cheesy
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by sissoko22(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
tammie24:
oh!

So their sheepies are poor and brainwashed

Irony dummy
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by sissoko22(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
is not to build mosque every corner of the road.. You head slammers should contribute something to the country

Dangote
Atiku
Ishaku Rabiu and co
Are all buhdist abi
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by 2020Experience(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
sissoko22:

How do they manage in building mosques with Golds and billions, who donated these things
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by sissoko22(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
bilulu:
When will our Imams and mosque donate too

Mention just one imam or Islamic scholar living large off their poor followers
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by sissoko22(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
2020Experience:

How do they manage in building mosques with Golds and billions, who donated these things

Go make your findings
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
sissoko22:

Dangote
Atiku
Ishaku Rabiu and co
Are all buhdist abi
Clown, they donated as individual or religious like Shiite ?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by tammie24: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
sissoko22:

Irony dummy
you are the dummy here cos I was teasing you

Clown
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by tammie24: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
sissoko22:

who told you people are forced to pay tithes and offerings

Don't compare Christians to almanjiris

Are you on this planet?

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Deyemz(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by AmDayo: 12:52am On Apr 04, 2020
sissoko22:

You keep deceiving yourself that,they are forced to pay tithe and offering.... just keep on wallowing your pseudo thinking been a retarded being is the benchmark.
Am out.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by AmDayo: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2020
sissoko22:

Mention just one imam or Islamic scholar living large off their poor followers

1.How many investment does the mosque have
2.An average Christian and an average Muslim who is richer.
3.Christian do explore to make something out of nothing... in Islam is haram and forbidden.
4.Been too conservative in religion and retard motivate poverty,thinking those people making it are all sinner.

Alot of wealthy Christian individual and church's contributed millions of naira in building of some mosques (verify this)
some Christian allowed Muslim to observed their prayers in church's...

Am not here to make comparison but,to take away that alarmist spirit of yours that Christian were forced to pay tithe to enriched their pastor..

Alaye is a choice.

Na person wey chop belle full and "believe" in tithe sowing dey pay tithe.

Stay blessed.
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by rengsho: 3:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Fidelismaria:
I'm not impressed

That's your problem . . . Coz Who cares? . . .
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by dungas30(m): 5:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Religion waiting for science to cure corona then religion will give glory to God
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by danhans(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

How many times will this grace the front page

Thought we have seen it before
Read well they said Abuja not Lagos the first one is Lagos,this is the second
Re: Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Fidelismaria:
I'm not impressed
Me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Woman Vomits Python Snake During Spiritual Deliverance In Church In Taraba / An Open Drain, A Street Hawker, A Pastor (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.