Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (103073 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo / I'm Struggling Vocally - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Totalconcept(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Can you share your man with anybody friends family and even country or country women now you are sharing your problems alone you are now shouting Bleep face your fucking ya problem waiting be our own to eat I’d so serious everywhere
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Beehorn(f): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2020
I might be late now...but,I won't miss my helper.

My helper ooo...my helper(2x).locate my account number ijn.

Divine connection to all my sundry.

3900168011.fcmb.thanks.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by liver123(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
So this is how ugly this girl is
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Kingbenn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already
GTB

Thank you very much
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
All these dirty whores, has she ever thought about the pain all the victims her man defrauded went through? If you do the crime, be ready to do the time. There is nothing like the peace of mind you enjoy when you make money legitimately! Go get a job asshole!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by alimaa: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
alao Johnson , 009342167, wema. I need it now, don't bother sending it again if u fail to send it today
Ungrateful beggar spotted

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by zomby(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z

When the going was fantastic, how many people did you support?

I don’t really know your story, but when you are at the top and you ignore your folks, expect to be ignored when you get back down to the bottom...that’s how it usually works.

I’m sure that you can do it just like other millions of ladies in similar situation around the world....Stay focused, all will come together sooner or later.

Good luck!
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by LouisBERG: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
alimaa:

The height of entitlement mentality in his post is so nauseating.. Imagine??

Such obnoxious way to solicit for help!

sad angry

#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by aylipple: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na wa o. Filter & all the other stuffs some ladies do really help enhance their appearance. See as this Shyngle be like one bouncer. Damn!!
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by etibaba(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
alao Johnson , 009342167, wema. I need it now, don't bother sending it again if u fail to send it today
Just look at this ani-mal. I dislike peeps with sense of entitlement.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Realadey(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
It is a lesson for u not to be sleeping around with greedy fools who have decided to be duping people,beware of who u date woman
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by ghettochild(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
When she was enjoying the money??
Was she lavish with all the money??
This happens when u don't av a goal.. A goal to have ur own business
Shame on this bitch
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z

Upon all your nyanga, shakara; na criminal u go marry!.
Craze dey worry u.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by ukaface(f): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Cry me a river please.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Hamilton1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already
Abeg show me love also, i de indoor since 2140267064 UBA
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Hamilton1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Ok, send your account number.
Show me love i de indoor since 2140267064 UBA
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by 24biznes(f): 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
NigeriaB:
Send your account number
Make I send my own abeg... even if na 5k

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by delishpot: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pkele, don't worry when you hammer small, those friends and family will comeback and offer their support.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by LawyerLomo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
I'm not surprise. Your moniker says it all.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by TheEnygma(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
oya send
0031339062 ac number

ET OM OT (this are the first two letters of my name.)
access (diamond)

please anyone can send o, nothing is too small, i don't normally beg, but Corona Don do me strong thing, i no fit go Hustle .
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tbh.... This woman ugly gon
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by mandate12: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:

Lol..U have made a valid point
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Thane(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
just you and the next mention are my last. Will send you too

nice one
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by sirtuler(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
I can't pity her for anything, this is the same girl that said she can't cook for any man or wash their cloths. Small time she came back and said men are sending her big money just to sleep with them, blah blah blah.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by LawyerLomo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
I'm not surprise. Your moniker says it all.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
etibaba:
Just look at this ani-mal. I dislike peeps with sense of entitlement.
just look at this nuisance, I dislike someone that can't decode someone who is joking, useless illogical he-goat
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
alimaa:

. [/quote]just look at this nuisance, I dislike someone that can't decode someone who is joking, useless illogical he-goat

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Legendguru: 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
So whorress do cry
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Deyemz(f): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Toor
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Boxer007(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
victorian:
You and your jailed husband had better change your ways, repent and lean on God.
He's the only that can soften your journey.

Just be strong, that's all I can advice.

Hello gold digger u again. Why are u computing with me? No man want u here. Please can i hav yor nomber I want to try a female please
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by chigoizie7(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who put your man in jail?

When life was sweet, did you remember anyone?
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by etibaba(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
just look at this nuisance, I dislike someone that can't decode someone who is joking, useless illogical he-goat
Unfortunate beggar claiming he was joking. Such a ba*tard, GTFOH nitwit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.