Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (103030 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo / I'm Struggling Vocally - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Tirips:

2141367387 UBA Bank God bless you
You just made me smile
UT. A done brother
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by luwiizy(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.......You re right
you are welcome
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by issylarry(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Ok, send your account number.
Uba
Thanks
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by tete7000(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:
A lesson to all ladies out there to never ever depend on a man for survival. You want real respect, u should have ur own money!

The only thing she has always had to offer was her p**sy.

You want real respect, be independent!!

on a second thought, this could actually be to promote this show of hers!

I think the lesson should be for people to find out and value what is important and stop running after trivialities, ephemeral things that don't last. Life goes beyond being independent.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Fogman(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2020
ArticleBeast:
She said she is paying her own bill... Is it my father that is supposed to be paying it for her?

She is not used to paying bills previously
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by styless(f): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2020
ha. No comment
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2020
Ah ah, in that big , spacious kitchen?

Abegi!!!
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Alaganature(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:

My bro abeg make I send my own too... your guy dey stuck for Asaba since they didn't allow vehicle moved to onitsha bridge to anambra

Access bank 0053442938
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by omoadeleye(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
If she remove the clothe and bra with pant, everything is an eyesore
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already
[i][/i]0148562566...
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Ruthless08: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2020
Am here senior man... 2621302111...Ecobank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by iamdrfresh: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2020
AmericanSons:

Did you notice she looks ugly? undecided
Yep but I dont like tagging people as ugly esp publicly
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Okugbere: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Send accant details
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Ubiudumo(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm moved. Just send me your account details let me gift you small thing. grin
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
bro abeg shey make I send mine?
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Ruthless08: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Okugbere:
Send accant details
2621302111....Ecobank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Ubiudumo:
0148562566...gtbank..
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2020
Okugbere:
Send accant details
0148562566...gtbank..
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
ok baba send your own, since tht guy no gree send him own again

Uncle I have been following your post o.....hunger dey o. Na girl I be and shame dey catch me to beg. But I gas swallow my pride.

2268735449. Zenith Bank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by PapaAdanna: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z

Fool who do you expect to be in support...

Imagine her emphasizing on paying her own bills like,

The whole world should pay her bills for her

Onye ara!
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=jayson87 post=88043722]Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already [/quote0148562566...gtbank...Bros abeg anything,,hungerbad for real
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Organicist95:

Uncle I have been following your post o.....hunger dey o. Na girl I be and shame dey catch me to beg. But I gas swallow my pride.

2268735449. Zenith Bank
just you and the next mention are my last. Will send you too
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=pojophilius post=88048187][/quote]ok you are my last for the day. Will send you too
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by barajo1(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Everybody na Actress! Even person I haven't seen in a movie
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
ok you are my last for the day. Will send you too
JAH bless you bro
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Amebaba01(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
The day Ladies over there realize that P**sy is not the only thing that could make them cross the red sea from Egypt to Israel. Dat day the corona-laziness that covering them for long will quarantine by thy living God.

Please not all ladies
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Ubiudumo:
Anything can do
uba bank, acct number:2068756952

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.