Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (103062 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo / I'm Struggling Vocally - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by yomcity: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2020
NigeriaB:
Send your account number

0006491575 stanbic
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by skpicks(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2020
It can happen to anyone bro, stop badmouthing the lady.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by WildChild00(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

because she is ugly

A Monday koyor oooo grin
Iyazepe...
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Foolishbuhari: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Wo... I thought she came out one time to say she had broken up with the boy ni that he was into fraud so she ended the relationship. Ayam not understanding what aunty is saying here again
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by issylarry(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2020
adam4success:
loolz
U ask for account number i give u na because we plenty wey wan share am..
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by chriskrea: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Uncle pls sir help. My account no is 3022273012.

jayson87:
K.R. done
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by bigman001(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z

Na who you help when the money they flow enter? your man enter gbege , you come dey make noise here. If you have been nice with your friends and family im pretty sure they will assist you. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by armadeo(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
tammie24:
This is the most important news right now

We follow am commit crime?

Savage man savage...

Lol
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by armadeo(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
12345baba:
She still dey stay inside fine house. people like me wey landlord pursue for house 2weeks ago wetin we go talk

Landlord pursue you commot during corona period.

E harsh oh.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2020
I appreciate her honesty. Princess. Stay strong.

Good girl. I like honest ladies.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by fuwaski(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2020
Why is she complaining...
That her house fine for sale shaaaa...
Buyers dey
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Aystarz: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2020
Bigjohn123:
I guess, this is a lesson ladies that go around with fraudsters without asking their source of income. As far they fly First Class, ride porch cars and stay in mansion.she should bear the consequence. Yeye they small

Which lesson When ladies see stuff like this, they be like 'My case is different''. Nothing can kill their lust for yahooboys and dirty money.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by fuwaski(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2020
NigeriaB:
Send your account number
I dey cye oo...
Two one eight one zero four zero three six four.. Ecobank �
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Holocene(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Be nice you don't know what ladies go through

Sorry hon, but all she had to offer was an artificial thin waist. Everyone is hustling and paying their bill and we dont bring it online to chase clout. She's just being unnecessarily public. We dont care
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Jardani: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
M. A done
Big bruh I hope I’m not too late. I will really appreciate the assistance.

Fidelity bank

Thank you very much.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Zealas2: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2020
Ruthless08:
Am here senior man... 2621302111...Ecobank
I de here too
3059311727 first Bank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Maxim69: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm! Every individual with their own wahala, this is the same girl some of our ladies would have wished to have her kind of lifestyle. I'm beginning to see why most of these babes are dumb. Most are attracted to physical outlooks than any other thing. Who would have imagine with all your banging body without sense will go astray like this. Sorry for your case.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Zealas2: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Okugbere:
Send accant details
3059311727first bank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by obailala(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2020
If you check very well, this girl would have had DMs from over a thousand decent guys who she looks down on and insults everyday. But they always choose the flashy bling bling visibly irresponsible players.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Zealas2: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Comedian2019:
Ok, send your account number.
3059311727 first bank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Ikembasunda1(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2020
What did she expect us to do when the fiance jacking the ukwu is a Senegalese, I advice she tweet to Senegalese.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
Why should she get pregnant in the first place. Was/Is she married?
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by SammyChi1988: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Ngwa, forward ur account make I find u something.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Millenniumlady(f): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=JONNYSPUTE post=88047201].......You re right[/quote You talk too much you this married man gtfh
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by skpicks(m): 11:22am On Apr 03, 2020
God dey for you
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by gozie4real: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmmm..........
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Zealas2: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2020
SammyChi1988:
3059311727 first bank
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Millenniumlady(f): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
no wahala baba. Love they sharing. God bless us all
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by obontami: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2020
This biitch ugly bruh. I'll smash though if she burst it open for me 'cos she thick as fuccck.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Zindaya: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
ok baba send your own, since tht guy no gree send him own again
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z
I laf at those that want to send her 1k..... Make una observe her intonation and the background of the call...is that a kitchen shocked shocked
This girl is referring to all the alhaji she has shared her cunts with.....
Poor nairalander ass niggers should back off ....she can still feed you guys with her present condition grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Zindaya: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2020
SammyChi1988:
3105166790 first bank thanks sammy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.