Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me (103058 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His 'boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me (photo / I'm Struggling Vocally - Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Upforsex: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020
(
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Upforsex: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020
[l
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Bigjohn123: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2020
I guess, this is a lesson ladies that go around with fraudsters without asking their source of income. As far they fly First Class, ride porch cars and stay in mansion.she should bear the consequence. Yeye they small
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by noCAP(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Ubiudumo:
I'm moved. Just send me your account details let me gift you small thing. grin
bro, make i send mine?
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z
. Crime doesn't pay,I knew it back then still know it now.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
just you and the next mention are my last. Will send you too

Your oil no go run dry sir... expecting alert sir
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by issylarry(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=adam4success post=88047947][/quote]
See dz man o grin grin
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by kalu61(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
When she was enjoying the d**k and the money alone, who did she call?
Wo, every aboki to his kettle ni o this covik 1-9 season
Funny you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by meelorlah(f): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
You obviously have been a blessing to some people today. May God bless you in return.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Antichristus: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Who is she? Hubby in prison for fraud? Should have been given death sentence.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by hush15: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2020
chimezieeze98:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoN4hlg5BTM

Princess Shyngle took to YouTube to cry out about her current predicament.

She revealed that she's pregnant, her fiance is in jail and she's struggling alone without help from her friends or family.

The curvy actress said life has been hard for her ever since her Senegalese fiancé, Frederic Badji, was jailed for fraud in New York

She called out those saying she's sharing her story for clout. She said that if she wanted clout, all she'll have to do is go naked or twerk and she'll get people's attention. She added that she decided to share her story to strengthen anyone going through the same ordeal.

Crying in the video, she said: "My man is in jail, I'm going through all these. I've been by myself for months, I'm struggling, I'm paying my bills, I'm going through it.

She added: "It took a lot of courage because I'm the only one in this. Nobody is in support of me, not my family, not my friends, nobody, nobody is in f***ing support of me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-boW3wntxq/?igshid=1qw19hthx3a2z

After all the mouth making and yansh shaking, that's usually the outcome.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by noCAP(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
ok you are my last for the day. Will send you too
chai! why i no show early sef. But boss, you don try. it is well with you sir

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by michonas180(m): 9:52am On Apr 03, 2020
May God see you thru
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2020
Organicist95:

Uncle I have been following your post o.....hunger dey o. Na girl I be and shame dey catch me to beg. But I gas swallow my pride.

2268735449. Zenith Bank
M. A done
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jericco1(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

because she is ugly

I never knew grin
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=pojophilius post=88048187][/quote]K.R. done
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Agugbadin: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2020
ollypass:
Hmm but this girl wor sha...

Akutaku are you just knowing.
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
M. A done

I swear I'm surprise... actually thought it was a joke.

I just got an alert of 2,500.

Uncle God bless you....!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
if only you can show me your t*ts shocked
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by adam4success(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
issylarry:

See dz man o grin grin
loolz
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by yeancahwunmi(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already

Should I send mine as well?
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by jayson87: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
Organicist95:

I swear I'm surprise... actually thought it was a joke.

I just got an alert of 2,500.

Uncle God bless you....!
no wahala
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by pojophilius(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
K.R. done
bro GOD will reward you bountifully,I saw the 2500, thanks
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by doggedfighter(f): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
0032017639 diamond
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by AmericanSons: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:

Yep but I dont like tagging people as ugly esp publicly

Same here but I couldn't resist the urge on this one because of the way she had fooled a lot of guys into thinking she is really gorgeous.

This is why hate Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by cyndylove64(f): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
Ok now, send your account make we press you 1k. Times are hard everywhere my sister. If you collect 1k from 10 people that's 10k already
let me send my own I need the 1k pass her wink
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
iamdrfresh:
A lesson to all ladies out there to never ever depend on a man for survival. You want real respect, u should have ur own money!

The only thing she has always had to offer was her p**sy.

You want real respect, be independent!!

on a second thought, this could actually be to promote this show of hers!
Her anger is that she's the one footing her bills...Women hate to pay bills, even their own.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by joshuaidibia(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2020
ollypass:
Hmm but this girl wor sha...

I swear down. E surprise me say I pass many comments without anyone saying the obvious until you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by freecocoahubby(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Shameless Shyngle. Ugly ting.

Basically, you're saying that without a man you cannot pay your rent, you cannot eat, you cannot survive?

Tommorow now they will claim "feminist"

Ole, leech!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by Airoflaw(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Sell d house grin n go rent face me n tweak you
Re: Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me by victorian(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2020
You and your jailed husband had better change your ways, repent and lean on God.
He's the only that can soften your journey.

Just be strong, that's all I can advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Oritsefemi Beaten Up For Slapping A Bouncer At Quilox Night Club (video) / Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.