Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40677 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by galadima77(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
MeinKampf:
Bros, it's a scam . The format isn't new to people from SW, you were talking to the same person, he was only alternating between a young man's voice and an old man voice. They normally start with you buying salt , coconut and you sending some money for some ritual items. From there, they'll be manipulating you to drop more money and threaten you never to tell anybody not even your wife. Sometimes they start their scam by sending an invalid recharge pin to you as a mistake with the message directed to their supposed son to sell the recharge and travel home for their traditional festival. They will start calling you immediately that they sent a recharge pin to you in error and that you should help them send it back. Once you do it, they'll call you back that Baba wants to thank you and pray for you. That's how they'll introduce the salt format. They are pure 419

Yeah, truly someone called me that the recharge he sent to me was in error and was meant for his Baba in the village. I said okay resend to your baba and I won't touch it.

The next day the young man called and thanked me, then gave the phone to 'Baba' to thank me. Baba thanked and blessed me for some time only to call me back later and ask if I need favors...i excused him and begged him to repeat what he just said to be sure I heard him well. He repeated again...then I hissed and hung up on him.

I suppose he got my message

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Galactico4ever(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
Sirmuel1:

You had a Car and you still thought about doing rituals? That's crazy. Why are you People greedy?
As In eh ! I tire for some of this rich people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Galactico4ever:
As In eh ! I tire for some of this rich people

I weak Bro.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Engrgreg231(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Give me the baba number
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bolseas(f): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
At Op though he has deactivated, the only time I was desperate for something was when I wanted a child

I got married in 2011. Got pregnant October 2012, I had a miscarriage. Got pregnant again in 2013, it ended in still birth. I became desperate. Eventually got pregnant in 2014, in order for nothing to happen to the child, I had to go for antenatal with one man like that.. to God everything was fetish.

5 months into my 3rd pregnancy, I realised that I am towing the line of occultism, I stopped going to the man. I paid him all outstanding dues and focused on continuing my antenatal with private and general hospitals.

Alhamdulillah, I deliverd my baby.. no issues.. but my mind still wasnt at rest because of things I did in the past.

So I called my uncle who is a Mallim, I told him everything and was crying as in crying bitterly on the phone. I told him that I dont know what to do for God to forgive me.

He said I shouldn't worry that I have been forgiven. The fact that i realised and stopped and also the way i kept crying and asking for forgiveness.. that i shouldn't worry. But he told me i shouldn't try to do such again..

Trust me guys, i felt better, I felt lighter.. Alhamdulillah.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bolseas(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2020
@NoBones.. lol.. I had a similar experience in Abuja.. December 2019.

My brother came to pick me.. I wanted to close on time that day without taking permission from my superior.

We first went to NNPC towers, I had to wait in the car, so he had to park at a car park adjacent to the towers. While waiting, one man that was passing by saw me aand walked back to advertise whatever he was selling. I told him I no wan buy.

He pressed further by telling me that in my office, that I have plenty enemies who are planning against me.. I burst into laughter..lol.. I was imagining who would angry about me in my place of work..

Anyway I told him I have heard. Thank you for the info. I continued nairalanding... then he said erm.. if you can wake up middle of night, spread salt, put honey.. bla bla bla.. I told him not to worry that I am ok.. I saw a 100 naira note and gave him so that he will leave me in peace..

For where? This guy wants to test his luck further, I wasnt giving him attention again.. but I was hearing what he was saying. From the corner of my eye, I saw him dip his hand in his pocket and put something in his mouth.. omo I blanked out.. I wasnr listening to him again.. I shunned him completely..

He then told me to give him my number, i didnt answer, he said he would like to give me his own, i didnt answer.. that was how he left me.. he will say this woman na bad market.

I had that resolution after my pregnancy saga that I will not dabble into anything that is too spiritual for me to comprehend..

Pheew.. ayam tayad

Stay safe Pipus

5 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by born2begreat(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
born2begreat:
Don’t try to go deep in knowing what Jinn is coz you might end up run mad grin just kidding anyway. But most Muslims already know what jinn is, they are another creatures but human don’t see them but they see us. They are like spirit they have good ones and bad ones among them. Ordinary eyes don’t see them except the babalawos, Alfas or pastors who recites some strange words to command them and use the jinn for different kind of work. If ordinary human being see them... bruh na mad straight away.

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good afternoon guys lol grin this one no chat in this forum this morning watsup, watin dey happen nah......

Anyway if you have Bitcoin or gifts for sale kindly slide into my dm, we buy and sell... Patronize me it's better than begging nah
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Hamachi(f): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2020
MeinKampf:
Bros, it's a scam . The format isn't new to people from SW, you were talking to the same person, he was only alternating between a young man's voice and an old man voice. They normally start with you buying salt , coconut and you sending some money for some ritual items. From there, they'll be manipulating you to drop more money and threaten you never to tell anybody not even your wife. Sometimes they start their scam by sending an invalid recharge pin to you as a mistake with the message directed to their supposed son to sell the recharge and travel home for their traditional festival. They will start calling you immediately that they sent a recharge pin to you in error and that you should help them send it back. Once you do it, they'll call you back that Baba wants to thank you and pray for you. That's how they'll introduce the salt format. They are pure 419
You so on point.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by asamwababy: 1:40am On Apr 20, 2020
M
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SleekyP(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
so op deactivated? angry
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
SleekyP:
so op deactivated? angry

So now you’re seeing it
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by sketcherJ(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2020
gentlesinna:
Typical life of most Abuja big boys......... RITUALs....

This story is similar to mine........I have been there and back.
I thank God for his Devine mercy and love upon my life bcs today I am a living testimony.
mind opening a thread about this rich experience and mentioning me?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by sketcherJ(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2020
bigpicture001:
..even that record breaking diary thread no waste time like this....

Anyone remember the topic of that excellent diary..where that Benin guy traveled by road through the Sahara desert to Spain...

In the most detailed diary thread av read....he later published the book nd Edo state govt officials made it a state book for the students across the state to learn from...
can u share the thread?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Lamiri(m): 1:36pm On May 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ALL YOU CRIMINALS WON'T SEE ANY CLIENTS. YOU'RE NOT GETTING A DIME HERE.
I so much love you cheesy
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by enirock(m): 2:22am On May 10, 2020
knowledge I like to believe is subjective. I have learnt one or two from this page.

That one about card happened to a friend of mine that's been with us since the lock down. The text contained some Yoruba intro and number or cards and the person called that he m
made a mistake of sending her card worth #3000. I just told her to delete it that it's Yahoo. This lady in particular was not stopped by any agbo seller though
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Thomthom(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2020
I no no why some persons go dey misbehave for forum... person go dey type story , some go derail the tread some go abuse themselves I notice this same mumu behavior for saynotocultism tread. mtcheeeew
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by freshkpomo(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2020
I will share a brief one later, happened in my area
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Graxie(f): 2:26pm On May 11, 2020
This ritual of a thing is so rampart here, a young promising man with wife and kid, left to Lagos to see baba with his step brother. Baba did jazz for him with goat and he became rich, only for this boy to come back and was bragging of his new status. Fast-forward to some months, he became so broke and called baba, baba said he needs to renew sacrifice with wife blood. That was the beginning of the end, he wrote his story, took sniper and ended his life. Satan doesn't have free gift.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
freshkpomo:

Share Bro we waiting
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Toma2: 11:41pm On May 12, 2020
Graxie:
This ritual of a thing is so rampart here, a young promising man with wife and kid, left to Lagos to see baba with his step brother. Baba did jazz for him with goat and he became rich, only for this boy to come back and was bragging of his new status. Fast-forward to some months, he became so broke and called baba, baba said he needs to renew sacrifice with wife blood. That was the beginning of the end, he wrote his story, took sniper and ended his life. Satan doesn't have free gift.
Location??
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Toma2: 11:42pm On May 12, 2020
freshkpomo:
We are waiting
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by lilbarracuda(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2020
My elder brother nearly fell for the local scam (the recharge card scam) in 2013 and it's still rampart till today. Before the lockdown I left campus to chill with a friend in town so we decided to go see the locals playing football in one of the primary school in modakeke (if you from Ile ife you would the area) so we stood close to these guys smoking weed and all I guess they came to watch people play too. Right before my eyes one started making calls, acting like an elderly man doing the local scam he was talking with someone in Anambra and from the look of things I think he succeeded in getting money from him...
I know people gonna say he's greedy or only greedy people get scammed but these guys are fetish too, it's best not to give them any audience. it was funny I got the whole thing on cam without the guy even knowing
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by freshkpomo(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2020
paul1995, Toma2

Lol, it's not a breath taking story, it's something that happened in my neighbourhood 12/13 years back.

There were this couple living opposite us with 2kid (a girl of around 11 and a boy that should be around 2-4yrs). The girl was a step daughter to the man and due to that the girl was always calm like she was maltreated and for that reason people never really liked the man ( he acts like a sissy, using TIRO to darken his eyes), though the man was very respectful but people still sensed evil around him.

After a while the stomach of the little girl started swelling and one hot afternoon some policemen stormed our area and the man was on cuff, on making enquiries we discovered that the little girl is dead and she was used for money ritual by the man. Still surprised by what we just heard the man explained how he has been sleeping sigh the little girl for the past seven days as part of the ritual (that was the cause of the protruded stomach and water coming out of her private part).
Here is the part that really scared me, the policemen searched all around the house and environs for the corpse of this little girl but could not find it only for this man to call the name of the girl thrice and a box appeared behind the door that the police have been checking, on opening the box they saw the little girl already dead with red clothes around her (that day I believe say things dey o) ,na so the mama run out dey roll for street. Na so police carry the man go o only for me to see him again 3years later.

This story happened in benin and the police that left that man just set free a potential ritualist who will try harder not to fail in his next attempt.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Pascopele: 7:43pm On May 13, 2020
There is Blood money. Believe it or not.

I know of a man who can't never release his sperm into his wife, and they are married for 8yrs refused adoption.

I know of another man too who will wake up in the middle of the night naked and staying in the middle of the room mumuring different incantation. The wife left when she found out he wanted to use her for blood money.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 13, 2020
freshkpomo:
paul1995, Toma2

Lol, it's not a breath taking story, it's something that happened in my neighbourhood 12/13 years back.

There were this couple living opposite us with 2kid (a girl of around 11 and a boy that should be around 2-4yrs). The girl was a step daughter to the man and due to that the girl was always calm like she was maltreated and for that reason people never really liked the man ( he acts like a sissy, using TIRO to darken his eyes), though the man was very respectful but people still sensed evil around him.

After a while the stomach of the little girl started swelling and one hot afternoon some policemen stormed our area and the man was on cuff, on making enquiries we discovered that the little girl is dead and she was used for money ritual by the man. Still surprised by what we just heard the man explained how he has been sleeping sigh the little girl for the past seven days as part of the ritual (that was the cause of the protruded stomach and water coming out of her private part).
Here is the part that really scared me, the policemen searched all around the house and environs for the corpse of this little girl but could not find it only for this man to call the name of the girl thrice and a box appeared behind the door that the police have been checking, on opening the box they saw the little girl already dead with red clothes around her (that day I believe say things dey o) ,na so the mama run out dey roll for street. Na so police carry the man go o only for me to see him again 3years later.

This story happened in benin and the police that left that man just set free a potential ritualist who will try harder not to fail in his next attempt.

God bless Nigeria.

This one mad oo
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 4:42am On May 18, 2020

This one mad oo

‪Please guys watch my YouTube video and subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF_ne10W0yo
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 05, 2021
jeph19:
1. Thanks for sharing
2. Patience and faith is really a good KEY
3. Your wife... She's gat chutzpah she's brave and she deserves the best you can give her.
4. Your bossom friend, how does he get out of his predicament
5. Las Las your soul is saved
6. The ritual thing... Hope it doesn't cut into his generation?... I mean the Covenant with the demonic realm
... Answers please
Thanks
Number 6 is a sure bet until its broken they will continue to suffer satanic success
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by ephraim18(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2021
Thanks for sharing
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2021

This one mad oo
If your know the length people go to just to make money you would be shock.

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Amarallllll(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2021
alfarouq:
To explain more on what a jinn is.
There are many creations of God, some we know and some we don't know, some we see and some we don't see. Some body asked that why will somebody believe in the existence of jinns when he has not seen any and I say does he believe in the existence of amoeba, bacterias and viruses even when he has never seen any with his naked eye. You may claim scientists have seen bacterias through the use of microscope but some people have seen and related with jinns, it's just a matter of you vibrating at their own frequency.
Among the creations of God, we have humans ( Adam, you and I), angels ( jibril, Mikael, etc) we have jinns ( satan also called iblis, ifreet etc).
Humans are created from mixture of soil, angels from light and jinns from fire ( their leader is satan).
Some people erroneously think Satan is an angel but he is not, he is a jinn and just like humans jinns can decide to either obey God or rebel against him because God gave us free will unlike the angels who do not have free will and can never disobey God.
Most jinns are evil eventhough there are very few among them who are good. They can live for thousands of years and therefore know alot about a person and have ancient knowledge which they offer to those who are ready to bow to them.
Fortune tellers and magicians use them a lot and that is the reason sometimes you meet a magician who will be telling you about yourself only things that you think you are the only person that know about it.
They hate and are jealous of man because God commanded the angels and the leader of the jinns to prostrate to our fore father Adam to which the angels obey but Satan disobeyed and their greatest wish is to lead man astray.
They have agents among mankind who they use foster evil and encourage corruption on earth and among their most trusted agents among mankind are people who subscribe to the new world order whom we refer to as the Illuminati.
I will stop here.

Is this write up from the quran ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos) / Landlord Sets Tenant Ablaze In Calabar, Over N11,000 Rent / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.