Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40698 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ebuka478:

No mind them, make them write their own story make other people read sef na.

Bro ppl are falling asleep since 1pm....or u imagine he will tel the stories to ghost...

In diary thread the op's get more inspiriration when ppl ask u questions or reacts as u write,lest its boring
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:
THIS IS NOT A FICTION,I AM TRYING MY BEST AS TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED.

BaBA had already warned us not to turn on the LAMP should in case we changed our mind but once the light is ON there is no going back.
I thanked my creator but i was still scared. I kept on calling my friend still he's not picking. I wait till around 5:am and I drove immediately to his house.

Me: Good Morning

friend's wife: Morning Daddy K.He's still sleeping

Me: I know, we are going somewhere.

That was how I entered their apartment and told my friend's wife to go back to sleep.

I waited for about 15min,No sound,No movement. I went to their other room..Lo and behold...my friend was lying on the floor helplessly,looking and breathing slowly, the whole room was upside and i can't just explain what happened.
I immediately packed all the ritual items into a polythene nylon and hide it in one of the wardrobe. ADJACENT WHERE MY FRIEND WAS,I SAW A WHITE CLOTHING SACK. I OPENED AND GUESS WHAT I SAW?? MINT....30MILLION NAIRA

Still typing please.
30million naira. Was it counterfeit or CBN printed? How?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jamahyel:
same here. My secondary school days i remenber a girl that summoned hers because a teacher was flogging her. When it came her fellow muslims knew and they held her but couldnt. Am talking of like 10 boys trying to hold her down but couldnt.
It's not as if she summoned hers, she has it in her probably because he likes her and seeing she's being beaten, he rose to her defence.

PS: there are two categories, the ones that are with you because they like your person, they dont enjoy seeing you suffer and the ones that'll gladly want to see you suffer. Do you understand?

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Oharina(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
This kind short short story sef don tire me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by fredopareto(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Maka y..d story don dey tire person Naw...na film we dey watch ni.my friend complete ham nae.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:
THIS IS NOT A FICTION,I AM TRYING MY BEST AS TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF EXACTLY HOW IT HAPPENED.

BaBA had already warned us not to turn on the LAMP should in case we changed our mind but once the light is ON there is no going back.
I thanked my creator but i was still scared. I kept on calling my friend still he's not picking. I wait till around 5:am and I drove immediately to his house.

Me: Good Morning

friend's wife: Morning Daddy K.He's still sleeping

Me: I know, we are going somewhere.

That was how I entered their apartment and told my friend's wife to go back to sleep.

I waited for about 15min,No sound,No movement. I went to their other room..Lo and behold...my friend was lying on the floor helplessly,looking and breathing slowly, the whole room was upside and i can't just explain what happened.
I immediately packed all the ritual items into a polythene nylon and hide it in one of the wardrobe. ADJACENT WHERE MY FRIEND WAS,I SAW A WHITE CLOTHING SACK. I OPENED AND GUESS WHAT I SAW?? MINT....30MILLION NAIRA

Still typing please.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
30million naira. Was it counterfeit or CBN printed? How?
Yes of course....those being have the ability to steal from the Vault lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
DominantMale:

But how did you know it was 30 million naira? Did you go there with counting machine? angry angry cc Dicktion
one 1thousand naira bundled... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by ozoebuka1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
You guys should stop distracting the op by asking him unnecessary questions, it will delay the whole gist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Wow! So what happened..did he wake up..? Did his wife get to come in...?
Did he finish his own side of the instructions...?

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Lessonteacher(f): 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
SunCityZ:

Yes of course....those being have the ability to steal from the Vault lipsrsealed
story for the gods

8 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Tvegas(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2020
SunCityZ:

"[i]I pay homeage to you

look at me with approving eyes

I say it is with approving eyes that we look at money
look at me with approving eyes

(Ah! Osa Meji)
smiley

OP the purpose of your thread seems lost and disjointed. For example why were you chanting incantations in your first post if youve repented from these dark ways?

How can you identify N30 million at a glance? Did you sit down and count the mints while the Jinn was sipping coke? grin

Saynotocultism has set a standard by exposing the works of darkness in Nigerian Confraternities by narrating his experience and warning people not to make thesame mistake. You need to finetune your writeup to give a balanced story.

Sorry if i didnt get you right, i am just stating few observations.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2020
Yes!!! I counted it and its mint & fresh.I left the sack and drag my friend into the living room,checked his pulse and his breathing rate. His wife came to joined us and asked what happened? I told her probably fever that we will check into a hospital on our way out.

Baba called came in and he said:

BABA: Do not take him to the hospital
Me: But Sir?
Baba: They must not inject him with needle,let him eat and sleep.
Me: Okay Sir.

Spent the whole day with him as i couldn't leave,i had to make sure he's fine before leaving. At 7pm,He called me name:

Friend: XYZ
ME: yes yes?
Friend: how far?
Me: what? thank you lord..i replied i dey...
Friend: Men..it is not easy
Me: I know
Friend: you don see the level?
Me: Yes..confirmed!!
Friend: Your own ko?
Me: I missed...He stood up immediately
Friend: how? hope say you no light am?
Me: nah....i slept off
friend: you go do am tonight?
Me: guy sit down...are you better now?
Friend: yes,do am now
Me: I am not sure.

Got back home around 12pm,My wife has been calling and i didn't not even know. my wife confronted me with the items in the other room because i forgot to lock the door.

Wife: whats all these? i need an explanation??

I sat her down and explained everything from A to Z she shouted...OH LORD!!

Wifey: you want to kill me? ah
Me: its okay...just lower your voice
Wife: not me and you....you are not trying anything again.

She packed the stuffs downstairs and get it burned,our lives were never the same cause we turned prayer warrior and attended all the night vigil throughout that year.

My friend relocated his family abroad while after some years through fasting and prayer I got a multi-national job in UAE and I am living my dream life to the fullest.. smiley

My friend do call me sometimes,narrate all his horrific nightmares and wish he could turn back the hands of time cause he doesn't sleep well and still perform rituals every 2 Two Years.

We were lucky to be alive,I was super lucky cause i slept off. Only God knows what would have happened to me. I give thanks to most HIGH.

Please no matter what you are passing through right now,it is temporary, help is near and hold on to your GOD. There is no shortcut to success and only shortcut to HELL.

Hunger is BAD we know but Patience is the KEY

HELL IS REAL MY FRIEND!!! STAY AWAY FROM THE PATH

THIS IS MY STORY.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Prudencely: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2020
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Tvegas:

OP the purpose of your thread seems lost and disjointed. For example why were you chanting incantations in your first post if youve repented from these dark ways?

How can you identify N30 million at a glance? Did you sit down and count the mints while the Jinn was sipping coke ni? grin

Saynotocultism has set a standard by exposing the works of darkness in Nigerian Confraternities by narrating his experience and warning people not to make thesame mistake. You need to finetune your writeup to give a balanced story.

Sorry if i didnt get you right, i am just stating some obvious observations.
Its more like a defense mechanism...BABA GUIDED ME WELL SO THAT NO EVIL CAN BEFORE ME wink
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by born2begreat(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy for you bruh... Your friends life now depends on Baba’s life... If Baba pemeh lasan na to dey run helter skelter. May God not give us trial that will make us run pass our destiny. Good night

SunCityZ:
Yes!!! I counted it and its mint & fresh.I left the sack and drag my friend into the living room,checked his pulse and his breathing rate. His wife came to joined us and asked what happened? I told her probably fever that we will check into a hospital on our way out.

Spent the whole day with him as i couldn't leave,i had to make sure he's fine before leaving. At 7pm,He called me name:

Got back home around 12pm,My wife has been calling and i didn't not even know. my wife confronted me with the items in the other room because i forgot to lock the door.

She packed the stuffs downstairs and get it burned,our lives were never the same cause we turned prayer warrior and attended all the night vigil throughout that year.

My friend relocated his family abroad while after some years through fasting and prayer I got a multi-national job in UAE and I am living my dream life to the fullest.. smiley

My friend do call me sometimes,narrate all his horrific nightmares and wish he could turn back the hands of time cause he doesn't sleep well and still perform rituals every 2 Two Years.

We were lucky to be alive,I was super lucky cause i slept off. Only God knows what would have happened to me. I give thanks to most HIGH.

Please no matter what you are passing through right now,it is temporary, help is near and hold on to your GOD. There is no shortcut to success and only shortcut to HELL.

THIS IS MY STORY.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by EdoPrince93(m): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2020

THIS IS MY STORY.

Nice write up,well detailed and quite interesting,, I had shivers on my spine reading your write up,God really saved you you know...Am glad that things later turned out well for you... smiley... My problem now is how I can sleep after reading your scary true life experience shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 05, 2020
DominantMale:

Y'all has finally succeeded in getting op hasty in finishing his poorly arranged crap abi
Wicked people cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jeph19(m): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2020
1. Thanks for sharing
2. Patience and faith is really a good KEY
3. Your wife... She's gat chutzpah she's brave and she deserves the best you can give her.
4. Your bossom friend, how does he get out of his predicament
5. Las Las your soul is saved
6. The ritual thing... Hope it doesn't cut into his generation?... I mean the Covenant with the demonic realm
... Answers please
Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Lies upon lies. I really wasted some time checking on this thread. OP don deactivate sef.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by ebujany(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2020
Interesting read
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Faithy247: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Op thanks for sharing those that will listen will listen.And as for those calling the op experience fake,I have one question for you guys.Why do you keep visiting the thread to check if the op have updated the story.You call someone's experience fake yet you keep checking up on the so called fake story.Bunch of chichidodos.
Once again thanks op for sharing....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by shortgun(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2020
No wonder scammers are cashing out big time.
Look how people that claim to be intelligent believe this bullshit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by blacq2009(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2020
bigpicture001:
..even that record breaking diary thread no waste time like this....

Anyone remember the topic of that excellent diary..where that Benin guy traveled by road through the Sahara desert to Spain...

In the most detailed diary thread av read....he later published the book nd Edo state govt officials made it a state book for the students across the state to learn from...
Could you please share the link? I want to read
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by dnawah(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2020

THIS IS MY STORY.
wat type of ritual sir?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by OKOATA(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2020
What is a Demon?
A demon is a supernatural being, typically associated with evil, prevalent historically in religion, occultism, literature, fiction, mythology, and folklore; as well as in media such as comics, video games, movies and television series. Copied from Wiki
They are faster,Stronger,extremely wicked and they can take into any form.

Rast ich, so rost ich. (When I rest, I rust.)

It's 9pm already, here i am looking at our baby and my wife. I just don't know where to start,how to tell,its hard to explain.
At Exactly 10pm I summoned courage and i called on my wife:

Me: Honey? please come.
Wife: Here now baby
Me: ( i wanted to hint her but i changed my mind) i have some materials i needed to download tonight and work on it so i will join in bed later so don't forget to say our lords prayer.

Wife: okay baby.

Immediately she left and i called my friend right away:

Me: (breathing heavily with a soft-tone) how far?
Friend: I dey...you dey sleep? ( the fool was teasing me)
Me: sleep for where? you dey mad?
Friend: ahahahah...i just dey joke, my eyez dey shine...which room you go con use?
Me: Second room
Friend: okay,we go start the bathing by 1:am and i go text you. See you on the other side.
Me: (fear catch me) ah..okay.

I started parading the house up&down looking for what is not, by 11:30pm my eyes were getting blurry so I set my alarm to 12:30am that means i still have like 1hr ahead to rest and tidy up. I entered my bedroom to join my family in bed and my wife asked:

Wife: Baby,are you done?

Me: The network is fluctuating,let me just rest for like hour,the alarm is on

Wife: okay good.

THAT WAS HOW I SLEPT OFF AND WOKEUP AROUND 3:3AM

AH I AM IN TROUBLE!!! I STARTED SHAKING AND I DONT KNOW WHO TO CALL NEXT
OH LORD WHY? WHY? I PICKED UP MY PHONE AND CALLED MY FRIEND BUT HE'S NOT PICKING UP,I CALLED AGAIN HIS PHONE WAS JUST RINGING AND RINGING...WE ARE DOOMED!! sad

Still typing...BRB
Guy Abeg If you won write story write Abeg, why you de waste people time na.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Jaidooo(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2020
bigpicture001:

Bro ppl are falling asleep since 1pm....or u imagine he will tel the stories to ghost...

In diary thread the op's get more inspiriration when ppl ask u questions or reacts as u write,lest its boring
You talk like the OP is here to entertain you. Shift abeg. Been sleeping since 1pm, so fukk what?
Dey one side abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by bigpicture001: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Jaidooo:

You talk like the OP is here to entertain you. Shift abeg. Been sleeping since 1pm, so fukk what?
Dey one side abeg

Bros u no b OP look

U like carry someone's else problem ooo
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by dododawa1: 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Faithy247:
Op thanks for sharing those that will listen will listen.And as for those calling the op experience fake,I have one question for you guys.Why do you keep visiting the thread to check if the op have updated the story.You call someone's experience fake yet you keep checking up on the so called fake story.Bunch of chichidodos.
Once again thanks op for sharing....
some of us like story, either FAKE or GENUINE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 05, 2020
See I am well read and have been blessed with some intuition, I can read and judge people from what they say or what they type.

I think the op is telling the truth. Some of us might have gotten irritated with the slow pace of the op but I think it was intentional. You see he only realized what he was doing when he actually started writing it and must have wanted to back out ( because of the spiritual attacks he might have for exposing the dark world) but was urged on by our incessant demands for him to complete the story.

To the op: I am happy you did not tow that part, that part is one of destruction and you can never enjoy any dirty money you make. At the end of the day there is nothing as relaxing as having a good nights sleep ( something a lot of these rich dudes can only dream off because of the rituals and spiritual torments they pass through).

Hardwork pays but that's a saying that is totally lost now to Nigerian youths that all look for fast ways to quick money. My speech is done. Cheers cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

32-Year-Old Man Rapes 78-Year-Old Grandmother In Niger, Damages Her Private Part / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.