Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40680 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by proff010: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
I learnt a lot from this thanks sir

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by xtremerules: 11:35am On Apr 05, 2020
This is an insult to Saynotocultism's thread. Money appear from nowhere abi? Go meet Nollywood writer's, they'll write better than this crap

4 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Galactico4ever(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2020

Yes of course....those being have the ability to steal from the Vault lipsrsealed
So Are you doing any giveaway mr.engr.?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
akinjojo1234:
See I am well read and have been blessed with some intuition, I can read and judge people from what they say or what they type.

I think the op is telling the truth. Some of us might have gotten irritated with the slow pace of the op but I think it was intentional. You see he only realized what he was doing when he actually started writing it and must have wanted to back out ( because of the spiritual attacks he might have for exposing the dark world) but was urged on by our incessant demands for him to complete the story.

To the op: I am happy you did not tow that part, that part is one of destruction and you can never enjoy any dirty money you make. At the end of the day there is nothing as relaxing as having a good nights sleep ( something a lot of these rich dudes can only dream off because of the rituals and spiritual torments they pass through).

Hardwork pays but that's a saying that is totally lost now to Nigerian youths that all look for fast ways to quick money. My speech is done. Cheers cool
You are so on point..!
Exposing Cults is totally different from exposing Occult...!
The Occult takes men down the ages of civilization in prehistoric worlds of extraterrestrial beings or gods or demons who now purely relate with humans via rituals and covenants.! It's deep.

But I think the OP is still in fear of the Baba's powers hence the incantations before the confession. Pray he grows in grace to the point of telling more details than what we have here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
I expected more OP..anyways lucky you..thank your stars you wife talked you out of the ritual..i know you kept some scenes out of what happened but wish you can tell us how the demon related with your friend,questions that was asked,ritual process performed every two years and what is your friend financial level now ..has he gotten up to 500 million you guys requested for..i believe your story aint no fiction in this..tells us more abeg or better still can i reach out to you..

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Krak(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
The OP has deactivated, good thing. I think this story is absolutely true.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nickshrapnel: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Some people may think this man is lying, that’s fine, seeing they say is believing. But if you believe say Juju exist, please don’t dabble with it.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Kastrom: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
slizzyb:

Drop ur mail or mail me
slizzybd@gmail.com

I am sending you a mail bro
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kastrom:

I am sending you a mail bro

Ok
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Kastrom: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
slizzyb:

Ok

Sent
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kastrom:

Sent

Have replied u. If u have telegram. Use the link to join telegram. Then download coinom.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Valkrie: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
xtremerules:
This is an insult to Saynotocultism's thread. Money appear from nowhere abi? Go meet Nollywood writer's, they'll write better than this crap

Guy, you know nothing, been approached with similar stuff and and was asked how much specifically I need and part of what is required is a Ghana must go bag,..if you know what I mean...!! But fact is I know a bit of how these things work even though they would promise you from the beginning that no issues and no blood is required...!!

Guy..djinn are mischievous beings very old and smart...and would always demand more from.you than they give you except if they choose to give you on their own accord even at that they would even still need your absolute loyalty and do as they say or command ..!!

Guy you.just don't know.anything...!!
Little expose always draw wrath against the person doing the expose hence you find and get very little on net...!!
If you no know and.experience you no go understand...!! Stay out and stay safe bro...!!

15 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by xtremerules: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy, you know nothing, been approached with similar stuff and and was asked how much specifically I need and part of what is required is a Ghana must go bag,..if you know what I mean...!! But fact is I know a bit of how these things work even though they would promise you from the beginning that no issues and no blood is required...!!

Guy..djinn are mischievous beings very old and smart...and would always demand more from.you than they give you except if they choose to give you on their own accord even at that they would even still need your absolute loyalty and do as they say or command ..!!

Guy you.just don't know.anything...!!
Little expose always draw wrath against the person doing the expose hence you find and get very little on net...!!
If you no know and.experience you no go understand...!! Stay out and stay safe bro...!!

I know about jinns. i know about money rituals. But for money yo appear from nowhere, i dont believe it.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by alfarouq(m): 8:08am On Apr 06, 2020
To explain more on what a jinn is.
There are many creations of God, some we know and some we don't know, some we see and some we don't see. Some body asked that why will somebody believe in the existence of jinns when he has not seen any and I say does he believe in the existence of amoeba, bacterias and viruses even when he has never seen any with his naked eye. You may claim scientists have seen bacterias through the use of microscope but some people have seen and related with jinns, it's just a matter of you vibrating at their own frequency.
Among the creations of God, we have humans ( Adam, you and I), angels ( jibril, Mikael, etc) we have jinns ( satan also called iblis, ifreet etc).
Humans are created from mixture of soil, angels from light and jinns from fire ( their leader is satan).
Some people erroneously think Satan is an angel but he is not, he is a jinn and just like humans jinns can decide to either obey God or rebel against him because God gave us free will unlike the angels who do not have free will and can never disobey God.
Most jinns are evil eventhough there are very few among them who are good. They can live for thousands of years and therefore know alot about a person and have ancient knowledge which they offer to those who are ready to bow to them.
Fortune tellers and magicians use them a lot and that is the reason sometimes you meet a magician who will be telling you about yourself only things that you think you are the only person that know about it.
They hate and are jealous of man because God commanded the angels and the leader of the jinns to prostrate to our fore father Adam to which the angels obey but Satan disobeyed and their greatest wish is to lead man astray.
They have agents among mankind who they use foster evil and encourage corruption on earth and among their most trusted agents among mankind are people who subscribe to the new world order whom we refer to as the Illuminati.
I will stop here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Valkrie: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2020
xtremerules:

I know about jinns. i know about money rituals. But for money yo appear from nowhere, i dont believe it.

Then you've not seen anything...!!
A lot go on you can never find on net except you see...!!

Don't even let me write what would put me into trouble..!!
Just hold on to what you know and let's forget it...!!

6 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by damtan(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
xtremerules:

Where do you think those nollywood people get all these ideas from. They have first hand information about how all these things work. Some of them produce those movies from live experiences

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
slizzyb:
Since everyone dey lockdown
make we try this airdrop
e dy end on the 10th of this month
worth 75$

anybody dy interested??
Do I need to refer people b4 earning?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by xtremerules: 9:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Valkrie:

Then you've not seen anything...!! A lot go on you can never find on net except you see...!!
Don't even let me write what would put me into trouble..!! Just hold on to what you know and let's forget it...!!
ok sir.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:00am On Apr 06, 2020
alfarouq:
There are many creations of God, some we know and some we don't know, some we see and some we don't see. Some body asked that why will somebody believe in the existence of jinns when he has not seen any and I say does he believe in the existence of amoeba, bacterias and viruses even when he has never seen any with his naked eye. You may claim scientists have seen bacterias through the use of microscope but some people have seen and related with jinns, it's just a matter of you vibrating at their own frequency.
Among the creations of God, we have humans ( Adam, you and I), angels ( jibril, Mikael, etc) we have jinns ( satan also called iblis, ifreet etc).
Humans are created from mixture of soil, angels from light and jinns from fire ( their leader is satan).
Some people erroneously think Satan is an angel but he is not, he is a jinn and just like humans jinns can decide to either obey God or rebel against him because God gave us free will unlike the angels who do not have free will and can never disobey God.
Most jinns are evil eventhough there are very few among them who are good. They can live for thousands of years and therefore know alot about a person and have ancient knowledge which they offer to those who are ready to bow to them.
Fortune tellers and magicians use them a lot and that is the reason sometimes you meet a magician who will be telling you about yourself only things that you think you are the only person that know about it.
They hate and are jealous of man because God commanded the angels and the leader of the jinns to prostrate to our fore father Adam to which the angels obey but Satan disobeyed and their greatest wish is to lead man astray.
They have agents among mankind who they use foster evil and encourage corruption on earth and among their most trusted agents among mankind are people who subscribe to the new world order whom we refer to as the Illuminati.
I will stop here.
then why do their say he is a fallen angel which the illuminati sings...Angels are jinns but jinns cannot be angels..
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2020
AccessME:
Do I need to refer people b4 earning?

Yes
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2020
slizzyb:

Yes
pls how many people?
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2020
AccessME:
pls how many people?

The guy that introduced to me said 3 but mine is 5.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Envick: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2020
slizzyb:

Baba slizzy why is dere a dispute in de numba of referrals
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Envick: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2020
slizzyb:

Am actually new 2 dis stuff
Hw r u sure we wud gt paid
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 11:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Envick:

Baba slizzy why is dere a dispute in de numba of referrals
Not dispute, maybe saying 5 may scare people away so he decided to say 3 or his remaining at the time is 3.. My remaining now is 2. Am sure this is real cus the way foriegn names dey join the telegram bot group is much.. They get the info more than us..
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by slizzyb(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Lets help each other get required ref. If two person join using my link am good to go.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Envick: 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
slizzyb:
Lets help each other get required ref. If two person join using my link am good to go. Send me mail to slizzybd@gmail.com
You talk well jare
Ai have already done mine
Currently hv 3 refs wud move it up by 2
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by NoBones: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Hmmmmmm...........@Nobody thank God for your life, Please I just want to share a little experience with you here and also warn most of us that patronise these traditional medicine sellers.

I had this experience in Makurdi around 2016, I traveled home to see my mum as she was not feeling too well and on that faithful day I had gone to Fidelity Bank to send some money to a friend who was in serious need, I got to Fidelity Bank at High level after the round about, the one that is on your way to Radio Benue, I did my transaction and when I came out of the Bank I decided to just take a stroll down to the round about before I will then board a bus to my destination.

On getting close to that Ecobank that is by the round about, I saw on guy by my right hand side selling all these local herbs, I had just walked pass him a little when he called out to me, Oga Sir you no go buy man power, you go need am to dance Awilo with your your wife for bed...
TBC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
alfarouq:
I will stop here.

Interesting analysis.... Although 70% of what you say here are not scriptural. The bible recorded Lucifer was an Angel.... The meaning of Lucifer itself means Angel of Light! Although, he was created differently from Angels.... He was more gifted than other Angels.... So when he rebelled against God and was casted from heaven, he along his supporter Angels were casted to Earth!
Maybe when he was casted down to Earth with other Angels who were loyal to him, he then became a jinn loosing the Angelic form and that's why I agree with you when you say jinns are demons because indeed that's what they are!!!

I might not be well versed with the occult but there is nothing like good jinns! No demon is good!! They are all evil and they all have three mission (kill, steal and destroy). They are very cunny and deceptive so they might appear good but they will strike you at the time you don't expect!!!

Jesus Christ is the way, truth and life.... Cultism and Occult will only lead you to destruction! Thank God for those who have experienced it and come on here to confess about it! The end is near and the New world order is taking shape. Only the body of Christ (The Church) is still preventing them from entering into full operation. Once the Lord God raptures the church, the Beast (Antichrist) will unveil himself and torment those who weren't raptured....
It's not too late to give your soul to Christ and enter a covenant with Jesus Christ so you can be saved....

Thank you!!!

19 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Valkrie: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Interesting analysis.... Although 70% of what you say here are not scriptural. The bible recorded Lucifer was an Angel.... The meaning of Lucifer itself means Angel of Light! Although, he was created differently from Angels.... He was more gifted than other Angels.... So when he rebelled against God and was casted from heaven, he along his supporter Angels were casted to Earth!
Maybe when he was casted down to Earth with other Angels who were loyal to him, he then became a jinn loosing the Angelic form and that's why I agree with you when you say jinns are demons because indeed that's what they are!!!

I might not be well versed with the occult but there is nothing like good jinns! No demon is good!! They are all evil and they all have three mission (kill, steal and destroy). They are very cunny and deceptive so they might appear good but they will strike you at the time you don't expect!!!

Jesus Christ is the way, truth and life.... Cultism and Occult will only lead you to destruction! Thank God for those who have experienced it and come on here to confess about it! The end is near and the New world order is taking shape. Only the body of Christ (The Church) is still preventing them from entering into full operation. Once the Lord God raptures the church, the Beast (Antichrist) will unveil himself and torment those who weren't raptured....
It's not too late to give your soul to Christ and enter a covenant with Jesus Christ so you can be saved....

Thank you!!!

Guy....leave scripture for one corner, you can't understand these things fully from a religious perspective...!!!
Infact religion tend to box it...!!

5 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy....leave scripture for one corner, you can't understand these things fully from a religious perspective...!!!
Infact religion tend to box it...!!

What do I need to understand that occult is demonic and only through Jesus Christ you can be saved? The poster who told you that he and his wife went for deliverance and entered into series of prayers and fasting before he was delivered, you think he's writing fables?
So please tell me what you really wrote up there? undecided undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by NoBones: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Continued........
So he used that method to get my attention, so I walked back to him just to spend sometime with him before I leave, so he showed me all the herbs he had ranging from Typhoid, Malaria, Jedi Jedi, Man power medicine that he marketed to me.

I didn't have plans to buy as I have never patronise any of this herbal medicine before, but he persuaded me to buy the Manpower own as according to him it reduces fats in the body and in turn increases your libido, so I settled for the Manpower.

I paid him and it was packaged for me and as was about to go, the young man now said oga, abeg no vex wetin I been wan tell you before no be the medicine oooo, I now asked him what is it, he then told me that oga you na very big man but e get something wey the hide your star, as you pass me I see "Glory" something wey dey shine but some people don use something cover am,.

So when he was saying all these things he now got my attention, I stopped dead in my tracks confused, so the guy told me that he doesn't know how to explain it to me that if only am not in haste I should come and see he so that he will take me to "Baba" that its only Baba that can explain everything to me better, by the mere mention of Baba I became uncomfortable, so I asked him where they stay and he told me that for now they are staying at one guest house in High Level of Katsina Ala street. He said they came all the way from Ondo state to sell these herbal medicine and will be leaving the following week so I should try and come to see "Baba" before they go back.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.