Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

The 3 Question Every Married Couple Ask Themselves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 3 Question Every Married Couple Ask Themselves. (313 Views)

What Happened To A Newly Married Couple In My Car Yes / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Question Every Married Couple Ask Themselves. by Allsingles: 1:32am On Apr 03, 2020
1) ARE YOU HAPPY?
~ Funny, many Married Men and Woman aren't happy in their Marriages. But their Spouses do not know, because they never ask. Never just assume or conclude that your Husband/Wife is Happy........ Ask Him or Her

~ Are you happy with my Wife roles?
~ Are you happy with my Husband roles.?

~ Do I make you happy?
~ If No, what have I been doing wrong,

~ If yes, what have I been doing right, so I can continue, and give me suggestions as to how I can I make you Happier?

2) IS OUR INTIMACY LIFE IN ORDER?
~ Some Woman fake orgasms to make their husband's feel good about themselves, whereas, no level.

~ Some Men don't know how to do the do, but their wives are keeping quiet to maintain good and Godly wife status.
~ Ask your Wife, Ask your Husband,

~ Do I satisfy you in bed? Am I trying in za oda room?
~ If No, What am I doing wrong?

~ What would you like me to do?
~ If Yes, what am I doing right? So I can continue

~ Where do you want me to touch you more, or touch you less. Do you like it when I do this, or say that, or wear this?

~ Is there anything we can do to improve our sex life? any new thing we can adopt to spice up our bedroom business.

3) HOW ARE WE SPENDING MONEY.?
~ Review your financial spendings, savings,
~ Where does our money come from?

~ Can we get alternative sources of income.
~ Where does our money go to?

~ Are we meeting up with our financial goals as a couple?
~ If no, what can we cut down on?
` If yes, can we improve?
~ Review your Money Life.

GROUND RULES FOR THIS TO WORK.
1) Never use your spouses feedback against them later.

2) Implement what you discuss.
Even if not all, implement majority, Review without action is even more frustrating than no review, because now you can't say you don't know.

3) Never take whatever your spouse tells you personally or as an insult to your person, without HUMILITY and MATURITY, a review of this sort can and will turn to something else that can even end your... https://alldevots..com/2020/04/the-3-question-every-married-couple.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

True Love / Secrets To Never Get Heartbroken / Make Up To 20k Weekly Chatting With Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.