Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (16184 Views)

. / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dinoescobar(m): 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
olukaygold:
Olukaygold.sons@gmail.com
FS
Cc Ishilove
Re: . by henrymeny: 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
viceddy95:
God bless those who has given out to those in need at this particular time of life....

To support the ministry,I will be creating another thread for this same reason in this same section or business section by 9pm....for those who were not lucky today,..

I will be giving out 1k each to twenty people tomorrow ,,then another twenty(20) people next week....

My little support...

meninaamos@gmail.com
A. M.
FidelityBank
Re: . by hapsonv: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Blabbermouth: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
A million thanks to the moderator who took her time to bless people today. I got the alert and I was glad we have Nairalanders who still show love to others.
On retrieving the cash, I went to the nearest market to get foodstuffs. We shared them as best as we can for people who honestly need those foodstuffs.
I understand that we all need money, but it will not be bad if you also bless someone with 1k from what you received freely.
Even the one blessed with 1k can also bless another little child with #100. And on and on it spreads.
J111333, they have already prayed all the possible prayers and even prayer points has finished. One day I believe, we both will outstretch our arms in love to those who need them. We will be financially stable enough to feed and cater for a whole territory. It doesn't matter the geography of influence, as long as the LORD reigns this will surely happen.
Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: . by ceeceeuwa: 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
smeag0l:
I sent you a mail. Please read and respond. By the way, I'm sorry if I was harsh in my earlier mention of you but I've been doing my best to help indigent people around my area during this period and I know the last thing that'll be on one's mind is surfing the net when hunger is biting. I've been there before.
Re: . by CelinDiva: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
2119321771 Zenith bank

Celinastephen1@gmail.com
Re: . by smeag0l(m): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm not doing any giveaways yet. I just decided to help out someone in a dire situation here.
ceeceeuwa:

Please extend your kind gesture to me. I want to send it to my aged parents. Thanks in advance!
O. H. A
Firstbank
Re: . by Kaybee20: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
ak5398132@gmail.com A.K.O 2054668443 UBA bank More grease to your elbow sir
Re: . by Kaybee20: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by Kaybee20: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by uncleiykeman(m): 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
1019307785 Polaris bank need help fast my family has run out of food stuffs 4 hungry mouths to feed.
Re: . by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
smeag0l:
I'm not doing any giveaways yet. I just decided to help out someone in a dire situation here.

Okay. We wait... smiley
Re: . by uncleiykeman(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
saintikechi@yahoo.com I.M 1019307785 Polaris bank
Re: . by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Blabbermouth:
A million thanks to the moderator who took her time to bless people today. I got the alert and I was glad we have Nairalanders who still show love to others.
On retrieving the cash, I went to the nearest market to get foodstuffs. We shared them as best as we can for people who honestly need those foodstuffs.
I understand that we all need money, but it will not be bad if you also bless someone with 1k from what you received freely.
Even the one blessed with 1k can also bless another little child with #100. And on and on it spreads.
J111333, they have already prayed all the possible prayers and even prayer points has finished. One day I believe, we both will outstretch our arms in love to those who need them. We will be financially stable enough to feed and cater for a whole territory. It doesn't matter the geography of influence, as long as the LORD reigns this will surely happen.
Gracias.
Thank you. I'm deeply touched by your action in that foodstuff market.
God bless you too.

3 Likes

Re: . by smeag0l(m): 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Babe, na you suppose dey give me o. Not to be waiting for me again. Na you, J1113 and ishilove footsteps I wan follow so.
pocohantas:

Okay. We wait... smiley
Re: . by taiwopapaya(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
FCMB 2697073016 TAIWO AKINSANYA SOWEMIMO THANK SIR.
Re: . by ceeceeuwa: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
smeag0l:
Incase you decide to, please don't forget me.!
Re: . by Orubebe01: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: . by viceddy95(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
hapsonv:

I can never lie about the health of my mum. she is asthmatic, and her inhaler just finished day before yesterday. she has been surviving with her franol and ashmanol wic is about to finish too. ventoline inhalar is 1700, while ashmanol is 1000 for the pack and franol is also 1000. but anything u have will be appreciated. pls help my mum, she has been breathing up up since yesterday. thanks in advance. anything is appreciated even if its only inhaler. thanks in advance
Everything you calculated here is 3700,,you will seen my message this night,please go buy your mum the drugs tomorrow morning and stay safe from Nigeria army..wish your mum good health...

1 Like

Re: . by bmasz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
bmaszarchibong@gmail.com,

B.M.A

First bank
Re: . by hapsonv: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
viceddy95:

Everything you calculated here is 3700,,you will seen my message this night,please go buy your mum the drugs tomorrow morning and stay safe from Nigeria army..wish your mum good health...

oh my God. thank you so much for your kind gestures towards i and my entire family. even though u don't knw us. u made me shed tears of joy. God will replenish u bountifully. u and ur household shall never lack in Jesus Name. sickness shall be far away from u and ur household in Jesus Name. thanks for saving my mums life and my entire household. U shall never lack in Jesus name. thanks once again. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: . by viceddy95(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
hapsonv:

oh my God. thank you so much for your kind gestures towards i and my entire family. even though u don't knw us. u made me shed tears of joy. God will replenish u bountifully. u and ur household shall never lack in Jesus Name. sickness shall be far away from u and ur household in Jesus Name. thanks for saving my mums life and my entire household. U shall never lack in Jesus name. thanks once again. I really appreciate
I don't know if am free to have your number, if yes please send it to my mail...let me be checking on you and your mum from time to time..

Have you seen the message?.
Re: . by Soclose007(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Thank you, J111333. You are blessed.

Kindly indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered.

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

Borrowing a leaf from itibolibo: grin

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.

Jambites;
Jamb results

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.

The window for submission closes by 8am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
jb_0075@yahoo.com I.J.E Gt-bank 0175043148, thanks in advance
Re: . by Onaswu(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
I will be grateful If anyone can help me to get foodstuffs for my kids on our street as the major markets are lock now. will be so grateful. Gtbank 0036362827 thanks in advance
Re: . by Eryyy: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
olaniyilukman:
If truly you want to help, I think no conditions should be attached.. Feel free to help people at this trying period where global economy is in shambles... By the special grace of God tomorrow, I will credit 5fellow nairalanders account with a token of #5000 each before 10am tomorrow...
Re: . by viceddy95(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
hapsonv:

Message sent..
Re: . by sirZoulahy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
please help a soul too
. I stay in Abj and I'm a cameraman, ever since they av cancelled public gathering, no work since then ooo, to eat now dey hard ooo
polarize bank
Asimiyu sulaimon O.
may God replenish ur pocket with more money.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
viceddy95:
God bless those who has given out to those in need at this particular time of life....

To support the ministry,I will be creating another thread for this same reason in this same section or business section by 9pm....for those who were not lucky today,..

I will be giving out 1k each to twenty people tomorrow ,,then another twenty(20) people next week....

My little support...
sorry to ask you this but I'm currently stuck in okpanam or somewhere near okpanam in asaba and I live around summit, so I was wondering if you or anyone else seeing this could kindly send me airtime to this number

08091299862 etisalat
I'll be highly grateful, I just need the airtime to call my brother so he can come pick me up.

Thank you
Re: . by kingbasuraiii(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
kingbasuraiii@gmail.com, O.A.A, Gtbank 0212840921

cc: ishilove
Re: . by kingbasuraiii(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Thank you, J111333. You are blessed.

Kindly indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered.

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

Borrowing a leaf from itibolibo: grin

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licencekingbas
PVC
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.

Jambites;
Jamb results

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.

The window for submission closes by 8am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.
kingbasuraiii@gmail.com, O.A.A, 0212840921, Gtbank
Re: . by Nowell08: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
A.O
First bank

wendykorie08@gmail.com

cc: Ishilove
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 1 / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.