Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (52329 Views)

ICPC Probes Diversion Of COVID-19 Funds, Relief Material / See Covid-19 Relief Material From Lagos State Government / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by steph0(f): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

Nigeria, are you truly treating COVID-19 or you guys are Malaria?

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.
Or will I say patient are diagnosed with 'positive' Malaria.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
1) what VACCINE did our doctors use to treat the patient.
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.

This is false.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by famayo: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Expecting what? From bunch of rogues and pathological liers? But one thing I know - whoever loots what belongs to the poor and suffering souls will receive the judgement of Gehazi up to their unborn generations. They will enjoy their loots in sickness and pain.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by MadelnNigeria: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
flyca:

Forget this a friend of a friend of a neighbour's uncle's friend gist. The .....
Question is: Have you received?
Answer is: No, never!
I made the likes 200 likes
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by MadelnNigeria: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
inoki247:
Yea dey flashed my account with 20k and reverse it bak
no collect loan..just go do money heist for bank na...u fit do this style..... [img]https://media1./images/15a7b5422f888f5d3bc2f653b27537bc/tenor.gif?itemid=4942981[/img][/quote]

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by oloripeter(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Zico5:
We are gullible in Nigeria and could be decieved easily. Anyone thinking of getting something from this government is living in fool paradise. My town Ile-ife has been in lockdown due to Oro festival going on. Nobody could go out even to buy something. I wonder how this government comes about the donation of #20000 to 2.6 million Nigerians within 24 hours. If u divide 2.6 million by 774 local government in Nigeria each local government is entitle to 3359 individuals and we have never seen anyone from the south here claiming any donation. Government of lies and propaganda.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ioreth69(f): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
SweetJoystick:
I haven't, but a friend claims her neighbor, a man of 65+ has received 20k with a narration of FDG
lies

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by thesolutions(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
cucumbae:
Is Borno affected by covid19?There are no cases of the virus in the north.
The stay at home order has been adopted as a nation wide thing. They will tell you north is poor. They deserve it more than south. They are already saying 'no marginalization in the sharing' because it is what they are doing already.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by platido(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Except you want to die...stay alive to expect the money shocked
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Failure44: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.
Educate yourself oga
Virus can be treated by suppressing the symptoms and leaving your immune system to do the remaining work.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by dadexcel: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
no collect loan..just go do money heist for bank na...u fit do this style..... [img]https://media1./images/15a7b5422f888f5d3bc2f653b27537bc/tenor.gif?itemid=4942981[/img]
........please is this a movie scene , if yes what's the name of the movie bro
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by babaireti(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Birniwa:
People who are receiving the relief funds/materials do not have access to internet so they're not here to testify for Nairaland. They're more concerned about what to eat for the day than waste time here on forums.

These people are mostly the poor people in Lagos and Abuja villages. Anyone who thinks most of these relief funds and materials go to the North fool, dumb and illiterate of the highest order. For your own info, most of the northern states are not on lockdown yet except of Kaduna. So, it's a normal day activity as usual.

So if the beneficiaries don't have data for internet forum,does it means they dont have mouth to tell neighbours,friends and relatives that can confirm the receipts of these largesse,abi.
Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
ojun50:
This area they only share two derica of rice and one derica of bean with bread.

You need to see the way Nigerians are fighting for this tins.
Are they ok?? What would 2 Derica of rice offer a single guy let alone a whole household??

See what all these Buharist have caused?? Voting a lifeless Figurehead as a President!!!

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by West2019(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
I swear Buhari is a wicked president .this money belonged to all Nigeria citizens, share money for the poor nigeria let them buy food tru theirs BVN, people are dying of hunger someone should pls move this to the front page

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by farem: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Youngzubi:
Hello Dear Nairalanders.

I just want to know if anyone has received any money or relief fund from the federal government or was it meant for FCT alone?

Yes! I have to admit even if a lot of people are living in denial.
I got mine early this morning when I was

...in the dream!

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
cc: Seun, abeg do give-away!!
Enu gbe!!!
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by adekS1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Abga kyari had other other health challenges bfr contacting covid-19 which makes his recovery difficult
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Ilola(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
When I don't know what d yardstick for selection of poor and vulnerable nigerians is. I never fill any form from government with my current address
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Emmanuel010414(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
ojun50:
This area they only share two derica of rice and one derica of bean with bread.

You need to see the way Nigerians are fighting for this tins.
wetin hunger no fit turn person too.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by webcalculator(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

You lack knowledge of what a vaccine is. For example, there's no vaccine for malaria up till now. That doesn't mean there's no drug to treat malaria.

Nigeria case is different and why we are not recording deaths is because most patients are young people. Life expectancy in Nigeria is 54yrs.
Death toll in Italy is high because life expectancy in Italy is 83yrs+. There are so many people above 100yrs in Italy. People see their great grand parents in Italy. This means the old people are likely to have an underlying disease. Coupled with coronavirus, it's death sentence to them.

Many young people are recovering all over the world from Corona unless they have an underlying disease.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Buhari junior e never touch you too?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by sayso: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian doctors are treating malaria and typhod fever.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by mostunique: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
which Abuja abeg?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

My thoughts exactly
God bless you
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Ikinternational: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
Yes I got
1/4 bag of rice
1/4 bag of beans
Creamer
Baked beans
Isotonic drinks
Bread
Tomato paste

And 20k cash

How did you manage to say all these but didn't state your location? That is just as important as what you received

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Someone said he's cow received alert
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by officerfudo: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing on this side, those that brought the relief materials are only giving those with APC card. It i s real and unbelievable, my location is warders barrack Falomo here in Lagos. Playing politics with the food stuff they bought.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Komu1048(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Many countries of the world have healed victim. Today over 200,000 victims have recover. Watch international news

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by afonja1stson(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Not at all.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by masterflowx(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jestin:
From which government? Lifeless Buhari or who? Maybe you do not understand the kind of country you live in yet OP.

Thank God is serving ban. E for use you do specimen today.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Dhavido(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

People are recovering from the virus around the world, not only in Nigeria. Even Italy with the highest number of death has a very high number of recovery.

They don't treat the virus, they give the victims meds and food that'll boost their immune system and enable them to fight the virus themselves.

So, its not as if Nigeria is doing anything special

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by uchennaq(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Which Money?? You dey put your mind for that money You go wait for 1000 years grin grin grin
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by beta247: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
overseer1:
In Zaria where I live, it can only be imagined than real. There is no such as palliative. After all nobody even lock down again we try it three days and hunger chased us out

Nice to see zazzau guy here. Nothing like such in Sabin garin Zaria. So pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos) / Fela Durotoye Under Serious Prayer With Family As He Awaits Result (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63