Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (52328 Views)

ICPC Probes Diversion Of COVID-19 Funds, Relief Material / See Covid-19 Relief Material From Lagos State Government / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by landmark86: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
For dos expecting money from Buhari govt na OYO una dey.
Buhari can't and we neva share any kobo.
Govt wey prepare cow more than human.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by nurez305(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Yes
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Tunex252(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
For where. ... Them no give Shi Shi

Useless government

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by abbaapple: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020

OP I am sorry for you cos you trust media!

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by henry4991(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
No

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Grace001: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
No just think am... Nigeria is fucking broke.

So no put mind at all.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Canme4u(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
You mean the Audio money?

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by AmazingELixir: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020

OP you will waiting until you wait no more...who told you and your ilks that when the federal government planned to give out palliative the target was for people like you....

You better zero your mind before you kpai of Expectant_virus

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by sylve11: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
flyca:

Forget this a friend of a friend of a neighbour's uncle's friend gist. The .....
Question is: Have you received?
Answer is: No, never!

I tire sef grin cool

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Toxay(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

Nigeria, are you truly treating COVID-19 or you guys are Malaria?

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.
Or will I say patient are diagnosed with 'positive' Malaria.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
1) what VACCINE did our doctors use to treat the patient.
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.

how someone with a smartphone and access to internet would write this is beyond me.
We really have a problem in this country

18 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by VillageHead: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
YES!
Inside the dream

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
How? When? Where?

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by simplepee(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Audio

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by aoshea18: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Apparently they're sharing to people that don't use the internet. A friend of a friend got an alert for 35k marked covid-19 in Abuja yesterday.

Take that with a pinch of salt because I couldn't verify it.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by afonja1stson(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7 prime 2 for sale @ 40,000 . Working perferctly. Neat. 3Gb Ram 32GB ROM. 07030100722
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Audio something angry

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by promisedeco(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.
Have you taken time to read Kyari Medical report? If 'no' then go and read it before being cynical

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by buJu234: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can we see the reason for having a good updated database for the citizens..?

It would have been easy to sort the low income earners and do a direct transfer or go to their address asap

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by bimgo: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have not oo, i am feeling hungry.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by wizdomnzube(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abeg ehn which FG?? E get another FG inside this FG of liars and beggars?

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by MCastle: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Money for party members, why can't dey do transfer? They want to give poor people corona
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Fr33born(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
I guess no Nairalander is poor.

Useless Government

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ayoola27: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

The virus has a 2% fatality rate...

people recover easily from it...

Did u even research b4 typing ignorant here

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Timileyin1234(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na when we wan vote na him dem dey give money. Awon eleribu

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
No

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Divinehenrich(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing at this very moment
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by sapientia(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Was never expecting.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by chukwugoziegi: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
NOPE. I live in Lagos and I haven't seen anything in my account or at my doorstep.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Roon9(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Is like you dunno what Audio is o bros
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by begori: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Noooo, na only Abuja people coro 19 dey doooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Cars Recovered By Abdullahi Abubakar From Yuguda (Photos) / Boko Haram's Sex Enhancing Drugs Seized By Army (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82