Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (52320 Views)

ICPC Probes Diversion Of COVID-19 Funds, Relief Material / See Covid-19 Relief Material From Lagos State Government / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2023 Youth Project's Relief Material (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Chatflick(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
UncleSege75:

Okay, thanks
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by frankdGreat125: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
What is the colour of the Money,
Money wey Abba Kayiri use enter Cuba go dey treat himself. Mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by chiiraq802(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm a living witness, #FGN really tried ooo...
With full confidence, I can attest that i didn't receive the sum of 20,000 naira from anybody...lolx

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by blowjohn(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

Nigeria, are you truly treating COVID-19 or you guys are Malaria?

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.
Or will I say patient are diagnosed with 'positive' Malaria.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
1) what VACCINE did our doctors use to treat the patient.
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.

Vaccines r not used in treatment but in prevention.
I get ur point.
But I would have loved u to compare our data or statistics with thaose of other African countries.
Either way sha, Nigeria with only 2 deaths sounds strange sha
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by horlarlorwor(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you think people are not recovering in this countries you mentioned?

Eyhha, the media don use fear kill this one. Very rarely do I see people impacted by the negative news from the media lol.

Everything in the news right now is FEAR! FEAR! PANIC!! DEATH!! FEAR! lmao.

Please go read news from a credible website.

If you have the credible source, share it. We are not opine that the virus is not real but what VACCINE did Nigeria doctors are using to cure the patient so easily.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Tobest94: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
USA gave their own palliative of $1200 to all citizens that couldn't continue their jobs or businesses.. Why is FG trying to classify some people as poor if not for them to act fraudulently and misappropriate the funds..

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by davide470(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:

Are you the affected countries were not treating the symptoms or not wiping the virus out of their system.

Bro, the truth I don't still get it.
The picture below is a major factor to the number of death we are seeing all over the world.

The average age in Nigeria is between 17-19years, so we are young when compared to other countries with ageing population.

Also, the cases so far in Nigeria are majorly those with mild symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Dangrace01: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
;DMaybe they have transferred the money but no network angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Birniwa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
People who are receiving the relief funds/materials do not have access to internet so they're not here to testify for Nairaland. They're more concerned about what to eat for the day than waste time here on forums.

These people are mostly the poor people in Lagos and Abuja villages. Anyone who thinks most of these relief funds and materials go to the North; is a fool, dumb and illiterate of the highest order. For your own info, most of the northern states are not on lockdown yet except of Kaduna. So, it's a normal day activity as usual.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

News from affected countries have not treated any of their patient successfully. Is either they died or under critical condition.
Most affected countries still claims of NO VACCINE. How come Nigeria covid 19 patients who were positive were negative again under 7 days. Its seems something is not right.

The likes of Abba Kyari, the real Carrier of the virus is yet to recover from it. Let these doctors treat Kyari same way other patient that tested negative after 7 days.

Please don't quote me wrong. I am not saying the virus is not in Nigeria but I think something is wrong somewhere.
If I may ask;
2) Let the government assist other affected countries with our doctors to show them the way out. Either by sending the doctors to their country or the drug they used to cure the virus.
3) Let the affected countries send in their doctors with 5 each patient to our country for treatment.

This will ascertain our doubting Thomas that the corona virus in Nigeria is truly defeated.
Hello sir you have spoken well, thanks for observing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by kponkedenge(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

What are you talking about? So you want to hear them dying before you know it is Covid-19? Ghana and Senegal even have a higher discharge rate than us.... So what exactly is your problem with our discharge rate?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Aystarz: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
"It is what it is, and it ain't
nothin' else... Everything is
clearly, openly, plainly unsent and undelivered."
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Sharonstone7719: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nothing ooo
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by ORBLIGHTS(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

OVER 1MIL CONFIRMED CASES. OVER 500,000 DEATH RECORDED AND OVER 200,000 RECOVERIES ALL OVER!

THAT'S IT

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by jagaban002(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

People with strong immune system recover and check other country stat also they have people that have recovered so ur option of sending 5 patient with one dr each is the worstest thing have ever seen on NL since Last 2 month that the virus arrive at Nigeria . Mr man all man for himself all country for himself no country Dey send patient to any country . Strong immune system fight the virus itself .
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by armadeo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Toxay:

how someone with a smartphone and access to internet would write this is beyond me.
We really have a problem in this country

I was baffled completely.

Problem full ground.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by kollysnut(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Youngzubi:
Hello Dear Nairalanders.

I just want to know if anyone has received any money or relief fund from the federal government or was it meant for FCT alone?

Got a relief text from Ncdc....... Stay at home kola, ..... Ogogoro no go kill you.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by DModeCntStopMe: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Grace001:
No just think am... Nigeria is fucking broke.

So no put mind at all.

Broke?

And the saints in the NASS just spent billions buying tear rubber exotic cars

Nigeria no broke anything

Nigeria is only broke when it has to do with the masses

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Kanymann: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Youngzubi:
Hello Dear Nairalanders.

I just want to know if anyone has received any money or relief fund from the federal government or was it meant for FCT alone?
No i haven't and i don't even think i need it.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:

If you have the credible source, share it. We are not opine that the virus is not real but what VACCINE did Nigeria doctors are using to cure the patient so easily.

lmfao Why would I share my source?

PANIC PANIC! !! DEATH DEATH!!! PANIC ECONOMY COLLAPSE!!! APOCALYPSE!!! PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!

Lol, this is much better
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by kayprinz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have not received anything yet
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by SammyChi1988: 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na scam Ooo... They are not transferring any money to any account oo... Forget this people Ooo... God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Kenydisharp1985: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Covid 19 infested money.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Impossicant!...believe this satanic, sadistic, irresponsible government at your peril !
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by elpochas: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
overseer1:
In Zaria where I live, it can only be imagined than real. There is no such as palliative. After all nobody even lock down again we try it three days and hunger chased us out
were 4 zaria u dey?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by brainbox80: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Audio relief materials
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by SmooshCHN: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

I want to believe you can read.
People have recovered. Please read.

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by stanliwise(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Read more on corona virus properly especially from any credible source BBC or WHO and also take time out to head to WHO statistic site, you will find out that about 200 thousand people has survived, there is no cure nor vaccine for Corona virus. Some Patient both in Nigeria and other countries survived it within 48 hours. In extreme cases it was like a mild cold flu to some and was almost not noticeable. Africa don’t have much more survival than other continent probably we don’t have many of the cases. Corona kills majorly old and young people especially the one with respiratory problems. Death rate of corona isn’t even up to 50%. So just do a lot of the research.
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by tareigns(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Sir, please what is the difference between a "vaccine" and a "cure"?
Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by DMerciful(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
People recover without treatment. Just like when you get apollo or chickenpox, without treatment,
you will recover. Those with weak immunity
does.
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Re: Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? by BreconHills(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
horlarlorwor:
Apology to say these.

If I may ask;

Nigeria does not have the the time to prove doubting Thomas's wrong right now. They are free to doubt as much as they like.

We are busy right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Drama As DSS Blocks Shaibu From Accessing Obaseki At Public Function (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.