Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. (3966 Views)

Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by theTransporter: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
Pls don't mind the moniker, it's only a passage.
I and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. What we feel for each other is very strong and that led us to some extreme commitments like: His fingerprint can unlock my phone and mine can unlock his, our Google photos are synchronized so I see all his pictures and he sees mine in case of any intruder sort of, he has access to my facebook, whatsapp and messenger and goes through my chats. I do same. All these happened while we were still in same city. I left for a while (school purposes) and returned recently. After a while he locked his whatsapp with a password, prior to this, I noticed he chats with a girl and after the chat he'll archive it so I won't see it. He digs it up from archived chats to continue. Now he's WhatsApp is locked I can't access it, he has also removed my fingerprints from his phone barring all access to it. I've confronted him, he said it's because I go through his phone alot and he's no longer comfortable with it.

I think he's cheating, nairalanders what should I do?

Lacasera babe, how about you taking a look at it like this, maybe your boyfriend got small sense and realized his mistakes, see ehh, the fun of the relationship goes when you know him in and out, he becomes predictable, a conquered territory, u will be the one who is now looking outside, why because you "have secured him". Those little quarrels, suspicion, suspense, misunderstanding, thinking, uncertainties are the spice of relationships, you can chose to believe me or not, in a relationship , "see finish " is not a good thing, it backfires with time. He has disobeyed a redpill rule "the way u start with a woman is the way u end with her", that's why u are agitated. My advice, just clear your mind from all those suspicion and pretend nothing happens, but if it becomes obvious that he is a cheat, dump his ass. Simple
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
punisha:
U must be a lacasera addict...come and collect one carton of lacasera for the shutdown period later.
Noted
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by lacasera14(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
theTransporter:

Lacasera babe, how about you taking a look at it like this, maybe your boyfriend got small sense and realized his mistakes, see ehh, the fun of the relationship goes when you know him in and out, he becomes predictable, a conquered territory, u will be the one who is now looking outside, why because you "have secured him". Those little quarrels, suspicion, suspense, misunderstanding, thinking, uncertainties are the spice of relationships, you can chose to believe me or not, in a relationship , "see finish " is not a good thing, it backfires with time. He has disobeyed a redpill rule "the way u start with a woman is the way u end with her", that's why u are agitated. My advice, just clear your mind from all those suspicion and pretend nothing happens, but if it becomes obvious that he is a cheat, dump his ass. Simple
Okay well said. Thanks.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by ghettochild(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
I and my boyfriend have been dating for a while. What we feel for each other is very strong and that led us to some extreme commitments like: His fingerprint can unlock my phone and mine can unlock his, our Google photos are synchronized so I see all his pictures and he sees mine in case of any intruder sort of, he has access to my facebook, whatsapp and messenger and goes through my chats. I do same. All these happened while we were still in same city. I left for a while (school purposes) and returned recently. After a while he locked his whatsapp with a password, prior to this, I noticed he chats with a girl and after the chat he'll archive it so I won't see it. He digs it up from archived chats to continue. Now he's WhatsApp is locked I can't access it, he has also removed my fingerprints from his phone barring all access to it. I've confronted him, he said it's because I go through his phone alot and he's no longer comfortable with it.

Yes he is cheating
So let it be a do me n do you... And see who go taya
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jayslicky:
Drink more lacasera to ease your mind!!!!
And she should always mind her business too.
smiley
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Every relationship must be built on trust and since there are negative changes in your relationship, i would advise you to have a talk with him. Your judgement should be based on facts to really conclude that he is cheating on you. Please go to my blog and read 7 definite signs that you are married to your own husband/wife and how to identify if you are in a healthy relationship. www.hightaughts.com.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Stacyomolola(f): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayinfo2:

dumping the guy isn't d best route for now; no prove he is cheating : I'm always chatting a lady does not mean I'm cheating on my babe.

To the extent of archiving his chats with her
What does that mean
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Stacyomolola(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
justnock:

And she should always mind her business too.
smiley
It's their relationship and their business together sad sad
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by jayinfo2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

To the extent of archiving his chats with her
What does that mean
really!! archiving his chat with d said lady isn't a verdict that he is cheating: he might just archive d chat with her may be just not to let d gf see d chat and feels jealous because they have been chatting too much. can you see it this way.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Stacyomolola(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayinfo2:

really!! archiving his chat with d said lady isn't a verdict that he is cheating: he might just archive d chat with her may be just not to let d gf see d chat and feels jealous because they have been chatting too much. can you see it this way.
I would like to see it from ur point of view but why all of a sudden
Why the recent secrecy with his phone
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by jayinfo2(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I would like to see it from ur point of view but why all of a sudden
Why the recent secrecy with his phone
remember the op said she and her bf have been out of sight for sometime; hence the avenue to chatting d new lady regularly ; and when the op returns, the bf then restrict the op from accessing his chat to avoid her being jealous of his new found friend.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:
Read in between lines and understand that everything was vice versa in case you don't know what that means, it means he also checks on my whatsapp, messenger and Facebook messages, now he's is locked while mine is still open, I've done the needful btw. So the space thing you're talking is pointless because he's also in my breath, up in my space. About the smelling and dress sense, that's totally uncalled for.

Hen don't dress well na
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stacyomolola:

It's their relationship and their business together sad sad
grin grin grin
Ok.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by frozen70(f): 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
lacasera14:

Assuming you are married and sharing phone access with each other, it would have been better to understand

You are just dating and you want to monitor his communication, you will end up getting hurt

Leave his phone for him, if he wants to be loyal to you, he will be, guys will always explore

You too, keep your lock to yourself, it's your privacy and don't think sharing it with him means love, noo ❗ ❗ ❗

It doesn't work that way

If you want to love him and be loyal to him, it's your choice and if you want to have them many, it's your choice and not his business

You can't monitor a man even on your wedding night, unless you want to get frustrated

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by MainJoe: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
@lacasera14
The fact you were comfortable and at ease with both of you being open with your personal dealings, now you are not means, sorry to say it, you might be at the end of the road.

Confront him again. Tell him you missed the trust you had for each other. Tell him you are only comfortable with the way things were with you guys. If he insists on keeping things hidden from you, sweetheart bounce and look for one who will stay open to you for life.

Your to young to have High BP for a man who is sleeping with another woman
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by MainJoe: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
frozen70:

Assuming you are married and sharing phone access with each other, it would have been better to understand

You are just dating and you want to monitor his communication, you will end up getting hurt

Leave his phone for him, if he wants to be loyal to you, he will be, guys will always explore

You too, keep your lock to yourself, it's your privacy and don't think sharing it with him means love, noo ❗ ❗ ❗

It doesn't work that way

If you want to love him and be loyal to him, it's your choice and if you want to have them many, it's your choice and not his business

You can't monitor a man even on your wedding night, unless you want to get frustrated

Totally disagree with your advice and I will tell you why.

People have different tolerance rate and different commitment status. People who know they are committed and highly devoted in their relationships, want the same. To you it might feel like just dating, to another, it takes emotional devotion to stay in a relationship.

I bet she is the open type, committed and not jumping from one to another. She does not have men buzzing her phones, talking of past escapades. Such a person will not see the relationship as just dating and wants same commitment from the other.

The fact is, if the other is not ready to commit, she should move on to a more focused and serious person. She knows what she wants in a relationship and she should look for that. Compromise means destroying who she really is.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by frozen70(f): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
MainJoe:

Totally disagree with your advice and I will tell you why.

People have different tolerance rate and different commitment status. People who know they are committed and highly devoted in their relationships, want the same. To you it might feel like just dating, to another, it takes emotional devotion to stay in a relationship.

I bet she is the open type, committed and not jumping from one to another. She does not have men buzzing her phones, talking of past escapades. Such a person will not see the relationship as just dating and wants same commitment from the other.

The fact is, if the other is not ready to commit, she should move on to a more focused and serious person. She knows what she wants in a relationship and she should look for that. Compromise means destroying who she really is.

Another word for it is that she is with the wrong person at the right time

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Ken4agent(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
U said Boyfriend and not husband so if he isolate his phone u also should isolate yur phone......when u are married then u become one and then isolating belonging becomes a crime

Meaning until you marry, each partner is free to explore grin
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by GeoSilYe(f): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
IPhone and Android Netflix app available(you dont need login details or monthly 3k subscription)

Just use data and chill �
To get it ,
Android users 1k
Iphone users 1k5
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by HarunaWest(m): 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Isn't it obvious? Something that is so obvious nd you still asking rhetorical question undecided
He is definitely cheating so dump him b4 he dumps you!!
Bad Belle...Boyfriend snatcher
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
You too you're cheating too dear

Don't you know the your body is the temple of the Lord smiley and you're giving yourself to one boyfriend.
Point is, so far you guys are not engaged or married and are still in that boyfriend-girlfriend phase , everybody is cheating with each other.
So don't bother looking for commitment the you're not giving your maker cool
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by dukeprince50: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2020
lacasera14:

don't panic if he is cheating, distance destroys relationship.
Sit him down, tell him u left for school and now u are back and want d r/ship to b stronger, if he is still interested he should make up his mind and let both of u work it out, if he is over u, he should let u know so u can move on as well, I think he'll get the message.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by Herolly(m): 1:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Phone is meant to be a private property.
I once gave my then girlfriend a privilege to know my phone password even to my atm, all she could do was to read all my conversations with my ex even though she(my girlfriend) knew what caused our breakup and when she (ex) wanted me back but I turned her (ex) down because I had her already. I know she read lots of thing on my phone that day because I trusted her with my phone, I had lots of sensitive information on my phone which I really value. I had to start uploading directly to my iCloud all the sensitive information and then change all my password.
Once you give a woman an inche, it becomes a kilometer immediately. Don’t try it with your girl if you don’t a privilege to become her right.
I knew her password but I will never touch her phone because I don’t want any heartache for myself

NB: Don’t try to check your boyfriend/girlfriend (s) phone else you want a heartache that time will never heal.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by IamDavids: 1:44am On Apr 05, 2020
It's not certain he is cheating on you. There is no proof that he is cheating jare. Don't lose that nigga cus your jealous.
Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Cheating. by HocusPotos: 3:56am On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
don't panic if he is cheating, distance destroys relationship.
Sit him down, tell him u left for school and now u are back and want d r/ship to b stronger, if he is still interested he should make up his mind and let both of u work it out, if he is over u, he should let u know so u can move on as well, I think he'll get the message.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl / Guys that are experienced in sex matters come in / 23 Year Old Man Caught Romancing 38 Year Old Woman With Three Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.