Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72188 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Abeg go sleep with your fake analysis. Very soon DSS will start arresting people like you for spreading false information.

Typical empty Nigerian when cornered they start talking about arrest , I am now very sure you are even a Buhari supporter , I have made my point disprove me with yours you are mentioning DSS GTFOH cheesy
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
PNomsule:

If u truly understood what you typed here, hmmmm! Not a single coherent sentence...Shame dey catch me for u sef �

Make a point to disprove me and stop talking about shame !!!! Leave shame for your family house abeg . I was working out and replying many of you at the same time ..Small minds
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
You called me slow? You have no idea of what my mind does so I will not blame you
I called you slow because that is what the evidence before us suggests. I wasn't being rude, just factual. I have a very good idea of how your mind works, and you are welcome to it. Just don't sow useless conspiracy theories in the minds of impressionable youths.

And check out this gem:
Prof now I challenge you to present any Orthodox protocol or drug that cures anything? None !!!!
For real? Am I even supposed to respond to that? Abeg, I dey go sleep.

Stay well, but please try to take your conspiracy theories to an Area 51 convention or something. Leave the young minds here alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by fexyrich(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Can we say God is angry with America for their evil deeds....
exactly my taughts sincerely ..This is what we call masaccre...Mass slaughter!!!
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
so if anybody just die nw, them go assume say na covid kill am....... haba...
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

I called you slow because that is what the evidence before us suggests. I wasn't being rude, just factual. I have a very good idea of how your mind works, and you are welcome to it. Just don't sow useless conspiracy theories in the minds of impressionable youths.

And check out this gem:

For real? Am I even supposed to respond to that? Abeg, I dey go sleep.

Stay well, but please try to take your conspiracy theories to an Area 51 convention or something. Leave the young minds here alone.

Name a drug and stop this cheap type bailing .You cant name any because you know there is none , in your private time your mind will keep scanning different drugs or treatmentment protocol you know and you will find out I am right but still you will be stubborn and end up mentioning an analgesic or anti protozoan and I will again break it down for you why they don't cure anything.

I should leave the young minds to crammer's like you cheesy cheesy cheesy . See where leaving Nigerian youths to people like you have gotten us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Name a drug and stop this cheap type bailing .You cant name any because you know there is none , in your private time your mind will keep scanning different drugs or treatmentment protocol you know and you will find out I am right but still you will be stubborn and end up mentioning an analgesic or anti protozoan and I will again break it down for you why they don't cure anything.

I should leave the young minds to crammer's like you cheesy cheesy cheesy . See where leaving Nigerian youths to people like you have gotten us
Do.Not.Talk.About.Me.
Just go ahead with your sorry existence, okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Do.Not.Talk.About.Me.
Just go ahead with your sorry existence, okay?

Sorry existence? Me ? cheesy cheesy I am a very successful Nigerian serial entrepreneur you have no idea , we should be worried about your own existence I am very fine , innovating and succeeding by the day. Proof that hasn't propounded any new thing , is that one a Prof cheesy.. cram and repeat professor wink
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by micolaj: 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
kikero:

That's because the US is where China was in December.

Since then, China brought in measures like lock-downs (Wuhan was locked down for 2 months), extra testing (nowadays, people entering China are tested and quarantined till results come out)...and restriction in travels.

If the US had acted like China from January, they probably would have had less casualties.Instead many Americans were busy ignoring health warnings. Testing was not carried out on time. Trump too messed up a bit by not taking things serious. Then there are large incidences of hypertension, diabetes, obesity...all of which predispose to death from covid 19

(Russia on the other had was taking sterner measures by January..and even then has nearly 2000 cases. Taiwan already had a response setup...thanks to they being badly hit by SARS in 2003...lessons were learned.)

No political game here. Infact the Chinese economy has been hit badly and may take time to recover. Their manufacturing sector was out of action for 3 months...to the point that pollution levels in China massively declined. And with most of their customers out of action...what's the use of making things when no one can buy them.

Intelligent submission.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sorry existence? Me ? cheesy cheesy I am a very successful Nigerian serial entrepreneur you have no idea , we should be worried about your own existence I am very fine , innovating and succeeding by the day. Proof that hasn't propounded any new thing , is that one a Prof cheesy.. cram and repeat professor wink

I'm not going to engage in a dick-measuring contest with a random no-name empty-head liar on the Internet. Have a good life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2020
enny09:
WHO really cause alot of problem by advising people not to wear mask, if you're infected wearing mask will reduce the spread of the virus and if you're not infected mask also reduced your chances of contacting it.
I wonder why they're against wearing of mask by everyone. Knowing fully well that they shield our faces.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2020
bellooyin:
That is the effect of the 5g they installed, they are being killed by the radiation just using Corona virus as cover up
Pls what's the 5G all about?
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Kennydoc(m): 12:40am On Apr 04, 2020
sapientia:
Africa is not prepared.

If there is no twist of fate.

Hundreds of millions will die in Africa.

Now I understand why an expert projected 45 million deaths in Nigeria over a month ago.

Lai have also instructed that corpses will not be released.

Seems Buhari led Govt is ready for mass burials already.

Edited: These people quoting to insult me and talking about being negative and trash,

None of you have given a tangible reason why this virus will not kill Africans. Italy did more than this but look at them now.

Don't get prepared.. Be waiting for imaginary luck

45 million Nigerians is 25%, a quarter or one in four of Nigerians. That is the height of negativity and pessimism!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by tatatar: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Saner climes
Lol

You better cherish what you have
And God always takes care of his own

Some fools will quote me that
is USA ,Italy, Iran Satan's own?

My answer is God chose Israel among all tribes of the earth

That's why we are special
I don't even understand what you're saying.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Can we say God is angry with America for their evil deeds....

Not necessarily. The United States is paying the price for refusing to issue a national stay at home order (to slow down the spread) because they fear for the economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by linearity: 2:42am On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

No doctor would ever accept this nonsense you are talking of.

It is even worst than DNR, doctors are overwhelmed and resources are so few that doctors, nurses and equipment cannot efficiently care appropriately and effectively for all comers and such, they are been forced to literally choose who dies and who lives.

I don’t mean that, they are doing this in some evil way, if you have 5 equipments and 20 people need it at the same time otherwise, 20 of them will die....and you don’t have the luxury of time; so you have make a decision which 5 is going to live and which 15 is going to die.

That is happening now in the US and they are using medical history, age, underlying conditions to make that hard choice.

Even right now in the US, many states have come up with criteria on who gets a ventilator and who doesn’t, so in some states if you have moderate to severe dementia or on dialysis and arrive with COVID-19, there is no ventilator for you and if your situation reaches the point that you need a ventilator and there is none for you, that is 100% death within few minutes.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/health/coronavirus-hospital-ethics-ventilators-invs/index.html
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by gloryfidedesign(m): 2:44am On Apr 04, 2020
The King of Kings and the Lord of Lords His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu has Decree from the Highest Heaven Total peace and Healing to all Creation of God in whole Universe.
So shall it be Amen!!!.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by jayloms: 3:25am On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Yes...like I give a fück what a Bible humper thinks..lmao
Now, for somebody relying on logic to disprove the existence of God, your conclusion that I am a "Bible" whatever, leaves much to be desired.

If your little brain can only draw up a conclusion that anybody/everybody who"prays" to "God" is a Bible carrier, then you indeed need a brain boost, and until you have figured out a way to do that, don't bother replying.

Your erroneous/illogical conclusions are the source of your frustrations. Enjoy!
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by zakir007(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyibo people be like broiler chicken. We be native fowl.

Edidem:
China is really dealing with America.I bet my left testicle that America will never be anywhere near world power after all these...
Am betting my Left testicle because I lost my Right testicle in a betting competition last week.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by agabusta: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
kikero:

That's because the US is where China was in December.

Since then, China brought in measures like lock-downs (Wuhan was locked down for 2 months), extra testing (nowadays, people entering China are tested and quarantined till results come out)...and restriction in travels.

If the US had acted like China from January, they probably would have had less casualties.Instead many Americans were busy ignoring health warnings. Testing was not carried out on time. Trump too messed up a bit by not taking things serious. Then there are large incidences of hypertension, diabetes, obesity...all of which predispose to death from covid 19

(Russia on the other had was taking sterner measures by January..and even then has nearly 2000 cases. Taiwan already had a response setup...thanks to they being badly hit by SARS in 2003...lessons were learned.)

No political game here. Infact the Chinese economy has been hit badly and may take time to recover. Their manufacturing sector was out of action for 3 months...to the point that pollution levels in China massively declined. And with most of their customers out of action...what's the use of making things when no one can buy them.

Apt!
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Fash20: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
We should ask ourselves why COVID 19 is not lethal in places without 5g coverage like Lagos ?

Conspiracy theorist
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Make a point to disprove me and stop talking about shame !!!! Leave shame for your family house abeg . I was working out and replying many of you at the same time ..Small minds

Me disprove you, Ogbeni, what have u proven for me or anyone to disprove at all? Well, the only thing you've proven is that you are remarkably dull and should I be interested in disproving what is obvious, hia... grin.

Its sad how every word from you gives you away and makes you sadly predictable. We all know your next response.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Fash20:

Conspiracy theorist

I don't dwell on conspiracies never had
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Fash20: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I don't dwell on conspiracies never had

Explain why 5G is helping covid19
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2020
PNomsule:

Me disprove you, Ogbeni, what have u proven for me or anyone to disprove at all? Well, the only thing you've proven is that you are remarkably dull and should I be interested in disproving what is obvious, hia... grin.

Its sad how every word from you gives you away and makes you sadly predictable. We all know your next response.

Empty as ever , I have clearly correlated high rates of deaths and infections in cities with 5g than those without ..I have proven that that only common denominator in this cities is 5g , I have provided studies about the effects of milimetre waves and EMF on the human body .

You what have you done ?

Absolutely nothing

You dont even know what Virus is

You don't even know difference between 4g and 5g

You have no idea that 4g waves have totally different characteristics from 5g in behaviour and way they are deployed

You are waiting for the WHO organization to tell you 5 is not safe before you know it's not safe .

Totally empty and bereft like the typical dullard.

At least give me a reason why you think death rates and infections are higher in some cities than they are in some other cities instead of resorting to mere name callings typical of your type of people .

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by wman(m): 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Show me the copy and paste there or zip it sir ..I have been filing successful patents since I was teenager..I am not like U and I will never be like U.

So you believe a certain virus jumped from a bat at some wet market in Wuhan and the carrier was able to spread it to Spain , America , Italy , Iran ..hahahahahaha please use your head

Is there 5G in Bergamo, Italy?

The Nigerian that had never traveled out and contacted it from another Nigerian, which 5G tower transmitted the virus to him?
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2020
wman:

Is there 5G in Bergamo, Italy?

The Nigerian that had never traveled out and contacted it from another Nigerian, which 5G tower transmitted the virus to him?

Even though there is a limited 5g test bed in Bergamo for airport and tourist use full roll out of 5g services for Bergamo where expected to happen in first quarter of 2020 and I am not sure it ever happened after all this . But we must remember Bergamo is just 37 miles away from Milan and the cities share frequent traffic between each other so much many of the visitors to Milan use cheaper flights to Bergamo from low budget airlines and then transit to Milan and then back to Bergamo so that can be a plausible reason .

As per the the NIGERIAN that got it without travelling you need to first understand that 5g doesn't transmit the virus . 5g weakens the immunity and allows the virus to become opportunistic ..yes once a person has it he can spread to another person so your Nigerian must have caught it from somebody who came from a city with 5g if you check his contact history but the good news is as he is a 5g free zone if he has no co-morbidities he will likely not even show symptoms and will recover in days without help
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by DEmejioba1: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2020
quote autor=GamalNasser post=88081428]

I think u are making sense, But can we say the advancement of technology as a result of western education is causing a big problem to humanity? What is the hope of the people as regards to technology advancements in the nearest future taking into consideration alot of menance that they are bringing forth

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by inice(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
US and Western World love ranking. Please they should release ranking for countries with the highest Covid-19 death toll.
Just as they release polo ranking and Nigeria hardly escapes 1 to 10.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ayusco85(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Miracle1991:
not only him but his entire family will be infected.
Children of hate

I say Amen to that
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
My question is where is the source from?...

I still dont know.. yes it was from a city but what is it source.. or are they trying to tell me it just appeared out of no where...??

Secondly... i dont understand why Trump is here and there about this situation.. you are saying the nation should be on facemask and you dont intend to use it.. he will say something and the health care professionals will do another.. Give an order for a lockdown for at least a week you said no.. instead you just spreading the news of death.. like an agent of one..!!... They told to prepare for this pandemic... Trump ignored the advice.. they told to engage manufacturers to produce ventilators on time you said No..

All of a sudden Russia is willing to help??

Serious this stuff is beyond what the eyes can see oooo....

Hmmm.....
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by JoshTrillions(m): 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

God doesn't answer prayers from Gays and Lesbians. They need to repent, He will listen to them afterwards
When good news comes out of America, "Its because they are God's own country".
When bad news comes out, which is only natural, "its because they are gays and lesbians" , as though there are no Christians there, dying and getting ravished too..

Pray tell, what then would one say about Nigeria, a country rife with religiosity but has never gotten anything right since its inception but keeps "praying" for the things these "gays and lesbians" enjoy as regular dividends and even rightful entitlements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.