Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72207 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by sowilli: 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
I think there will be less spread and death in Africa. Malaria kills many whites within days. Many Africans survive the toughest malaria parasite. One would think this virus would have spread and killed more Indians but it seems Indians have similar immune system with Africans. The poorest nations are surviving but the mighty falling. For some reasons I buy the sentiment that this was all planned out. China have loads of investment in Africa, they seem to have good bilateral relations with the continent so they decided to go this way. Well, all are just assertions, no facts!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
HMM... SO SAD.

WHERE'S DR. TRUMP CHLOROQUIN
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Ivoryd1: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
God please heal the world
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Ivoryd1: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
aojully:
It's now clear that 5G is the cause of all these death.

The AntiChrist is really preparing seriously. if u know, you know

All diz people shouting 5g upandan is d cause of diz disease seems to be disillusioned......
I don't see how bandwidth technology will affect d respiratory system to d extent of it being infectious....only a biological specimen should cause an infectious and contagious disease.....
What 5g and all other bandwidth related technology can cause are cancer and some non infectious disease and not an infectious disease......haba

All d same my heartfelt condolences to d Americans and all families round d world whose members have had a fare share in this pandemic.....
God please heal the world (Amen)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by israelp(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Can we say God is angry with America for their evil deeds....
we africans should b careful,dy say who,whose laugh last laught d best,...d ememies mayb laughing nw,but d victim may laugh d best ..rip to d death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Joyousjoe: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
I swear this corona virus isn't for Africa. I think the white would have to start learning from us. After all we have pple recovering here

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
5g barely exists anywhere in the world.

Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
PNomsule:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2020/apr/02/uk-media-outlets-told-not-to-promote-baseless-5g-coronavirus-theories

Don't anger me further dude. Na ur discovery/conspiracy theory Dem broadcast for Sussex radio wey Authorities dey ban the baseless and useless conspiracy about 5g network roll out so? Haba, huncle dat can lie...so brazenly sef. I need no proof that u are sadly a monumental failure, or at least that's where u are headed should u continue this way.

I didn't just jump on a conspiracy theory I did my own finding..Oga you are too late to call me a failure , I am already certified dollar millionaire by all standards and you might never be one ..Keep enjoying your average curriculum life and leave me alone . 65 IQ people arguing with someone clearly smarter than their Generation ..GTFOH
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

It doesn't change the fact that I cure cancers , yes I do Yes I do Yes I do .. Average minds trying to bully a genius into silence as usual but you have failed
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

It doesn't change the fact that I cure cancers , yes I do Yes I do Yes I do .. Average minds trying to bully a genius into silence as usual but you have failed

Genius?

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

5G was first launched in Qatar and this since 2016.

Give it a rest, haba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

It has in all the place having high infection and lethality , infact Wuhan was the first Chinese city to have total 5g blanket coverage
wow that's serious
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by SocialJustice: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Learn to read with comprehension.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

Genius?

Person with an IQ score of above 140 on a good day no be genius? And I have workings, theories , innovations and patents to prove it ...Take it from me I am not the average guy ,I have never been , will never be average Joe Rush .
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

I didn't just jump on a conspiracy theory I did my own finding..Oga you are too late to call me a failure , I am already certified dollar millionaire by all standards and you might never be one ..Keep enjoying your average curriculum life and leave me alone . 65 IQ people arguing with someone clearly smarter than their Generation ..GTFOH

grin grin grin N i g g a, you're entirely irrelevant in the scheme of things. Only on this thread, you made a very bad postulation on radio and radar waves, someone shut u immediately, thence went further to pliagiarise and brazenly lie, I exposed you and worse is, u're already believing ur lies.

Dude, u risk being arrested if you don't discontinue and please, I'm going to be nice to you, desist from all these hogwash about u attaining wealth and all that Bullock's...they're stale already afterall, empty barrels make loud noises. Bloody scam grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by jayloms: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bacteriologist:

If you didn't care you would have passed without quoting me. You stupid dumbass religitard. A country ravaged by terrorists in the North, herdsmen in the central, militants in the South is your definition of safe. Well I don't expect much from brainwashed religious folks.

Covid-19 cases are few because we're not particular trade partners with China or Italy, so we don't have many initial carriers of the virus before lockdown . And our weather is more temperate. Even at that, a lot of people are sure the NCDC is underreporting cases.

Your prayers are are useless as the "k" in knife. If not you would have prayed to God to make me stop typing instead of outrightly tell me to "shut it." So get a life and stop sounding like a sick religious fück.

Quit trying to sound smart - you definitely aren't. Here is one thing to keep you up all-night- "you are too small for God to prove anything to, I can assure you". Mr. "whatever you call yourself", I'd rather be brainwashed than frustrated, which, you clearly are.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

5G was first launched in Qatar and this since 2016.

Give it a rest, haba.

grin grin grin Another finishing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Person with an IQ score of above 140 on a good day no be genius? And I have workings, theories , innovations and patents to prove it ...Take it from me I am not the average guy ,I have never been , will never be average Joe Rush .

Cacophony and empty barrels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Learn to read with comprehension.

Which comprehension again , you said 5g is barely available even if when I have correlated COVID mortality and infection rates with cities with 5g you still want to come and tell me bout comprehension..last week people like you also argued with about the efficacy of chloroquine against Covid just because the authorities said so..dude you are a small mind so face your front
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Tinyemeka(m): 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
bellooyin:
That is the effect of the 5g they installed, they are being killed by the radiation just using Corona virus as cover up

Where and where do they have 5G? undecided
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

Cacophony and empty barrels.

Apart from reading the works of others what new thing have you put on the Earth ? What new solution that never existed , what new product never imagined , what theory have you dropped , have you ever created a formula that works and explains something..

Rusher there are men that mimick intelligence ( You) and those with original intelligence ( Nikola Tesla,James Watt , Thomas Edison , Albert Einstein and Elon Musk and maybe me maybe maybe )

Take it or leave I am a beautiful mind
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Which comprehension again , you said 5g is barely available even if when I have correlated COVID mortality and infection rates with cities with 5g you still want to come and tell me bout comprehension..last week people like you also argued with about the efficacy of chloroquine against Covid just because the authorities said so..dude you are a small mind so face your front

If u truly understood what you typed here, hmmmm! Not a single coherent sentence...Shame dey catch me for u sef �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Apart from reading the works of others what new thing have you put on the Earth ? What new solution that never existed , what new product never imagined , what theory have you dropped , have you ever created a formula that works and explains something..

Rusher there are men that mimick intelligence ( You) and those with original intelligence ( Nikola Tesla,James Watt , Thomas Edison , Albert Einstein and Elon Musk and maybe me maybe maybe )

Take it or leave I am a beautiful mind

Lawd save this your child for he's been possessed by the spirit of delusion.

By the way, I don't know why you guys love to attribute some intelligence to me grin.

Did I ever claim to be intelligent?

Must be your observation.

Going by how often you misfire, that doesn't account for much.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
rusher14:

Lawd save this your child for he's been possessed by the spirit of delusion.

By the way, I don't know why you guys love to attribute some intelligence to me grin.

Did I ever claim to be intelligent?

Must be your observation.

Going by how often you misfire, that doesn't account for much.

You are the smartest Buharist here obviously so much I really wonder what you are doing supporting a bad man but I guess you have your selfish reasons for doing this
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chief, your kind of aggressive ignorance is a threat to the world (and I am not even joking).

Why don't you quit spewing rubbish? Every baby scientist knows correlation does not imply causation! I'll bet you $500 that I can show you ten other things that correlate with high infection rates, starting with letters in the names of cities!! If you prefer to be ignorant, fine, but why confuse innocent young ones?! For the last time, there is NOT A SINGLE credible scientific evidence that 5G has anything to do with COVID.

And would you please stop blathering about hydroxychloroquine? Its antiviral effects have been known for a long while, but it is far from the miracle drug Trump sold it as. If only he (and slow fellows like you) had listened to Dr. Fauci, you would understand that there is a process by which efficacy of a drug is established.

Don't even get me started on your claims. You cure cancer? I'm sure you're one of those people who think cancers are just leg sores. And how can you have patents and innovations when you do not know the first thing about how science is done? Intuition? Abegi.

Stop filling the heads of gullible youths with rubbish!

GamalNasser:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are the smartest Buharist here obviously so much I really wonder what you are doing supporting a bad man but I guess you have your selfish reasons for doing this

Even when you aim to flatter you misfire.

grin
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by SocialJustice: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Abeg go sleep with your fake analysis. Very soon DSS will start arresting people like you for spreading false information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by AbuAeesha: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
globemoney:
is this not the same corona people are recovering from and being discharged in Nigeria. Something is not right. RIP to the dead
been thinking Nigeria's own is covid-419

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Deyemz(f): 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
shocked
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:
Chief, your kind of aggressive ignorance is a threat to the world (and I am not even joking).

Why don't you quit spewing rubbish? Every baby scientist knows correlation does not imply causation! I'll bet you $500 that I can show you ten other things that correlate with high infection rates, starting with letters in the names of cities!! If you prefer to be ignorant, fine, but why confuse innocent young ones?! For the last time, there is NOT A SINGLE credible scientific evidence that 5G has anything to do with COVID.

And would you please blathering about hydroxychloroquine? It's antiviral effects have been known for a long while, but it is far from the miracle drug Trump sold it as. If only he (and slow fellows like you) had listened to Dr. Fauci, you would understand that there is a process by which efficacy of a drug is established.

Don't even get me started on your claims. You cure cancer? I'm sure you're one of those people who think cancers are just leg sores. And how can you have patents and innovations when you do not know the first thing about how science is done? Intuition? Abegi.

Stop filling the heads of gullible youths with rubbish!

Prof I understand how the big pharma industry works more than you do , they are never our to look for cures , their processes are primed to create reccurent prescription type drugs that never cure anything but rather manage it so their customers can come back again and again and again in some macabre organized exploitation I have termed " Subscription Pharmacology" and they are quick to cancel any drug that tries to distort this model by giving it a bad name and attaching some negativity to it . Chloroquine is one of such drugs they blacklisted due to efficacy in like our people say " pouring sand sand into the garri of any "successful" drugs .

To the big pharma industry a successful drug is

One that can manage a condition over a long period and guarantee return by user over a long period of time and not one that cures anything ..

Prof now I challenge you to present any Orthodox protocol or drug that cures anything? None !!!!

I didn't need to hear it from Trump before I knew chloroquine could be a possible solution I have since successfully repurposed that drug to fix quite some conditions from joint issues , to parasitic issue and even fungi infections so I know how powerful that drug is and I know how big pharma pulled it off the table because they found out it was interfering with other subscription prescription protocols .

Allowing cheap easy to make generic chloroquine to become the recommended drug for treat the biggest pandemic in the 21st century is chance big pharma will do anything to fight against , they prefer to deploy a vaccine instead that generate tens of billions of dollars , have a patent , cause a series of other health problems they can also milk ..You called me slow? You have no idea of what my mind does so I will not blame you
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Bacteriologist(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayloms:

Quit trying to sound smart - you definitely aren't. Here is one thing to keep you up all-night- "you are too small for God to prove anything to, I can assure you". Mr. "whatever you call yourself", I'd rather be brainwashed than frustrated, which, you clearly are.

Yes...like I give a fück what a Bible humper thinks..lmao

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by haffaze777(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
May God heal America and the rest of the world,uncle corona it's enough already abi u wan kill us finish before u stop?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.