Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72212 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ekevwe(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
sarrki:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.france24.com/en/20200403-usa-coronavirus-covid19-deaths-pandemic
Trump said over 200000 Americans could die of the virus because they want to fine China at the end by paying massive compensations.

Do you reason what I am thinking?......
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Faithful4real(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
kikero:

It has happened before.

That's how Lassa spread , and HIV and even Ebola spread. Jet travel.

People get infected, and fly home and infect others.

China is a tourist hotspot . Millions of tourists visit monthly. Millions of Chinese also travel home. And many got infected.and carry it back to their host countries.

Nothing to do with 5G.
GUY open your eye. the president of china was in contact with pple that had covid but he did not contract it Boris johnson did the same thing and he contracted it
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Show me the copy and paste there or zip it sir ..I have been filing successful patents since I was teenager..I am not like U and I will never be like U.

So you believe a certain virus jumped from a bat at some wet market in Wuhan and the carrier was able to spread it to Spain , America , Italy , Iran ..hahahahahaha please use your head

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2020/apr/02/uk-media-outlets-told-not-to-promote-baseless-5g-coronavirus-theories

Don't anger me further dude. Na ur discovery/conspiracy theory Dem broadcast for Sussex radio wey Authorities dey ban the baseless and useless conspiracy about 5g network roll out so? Haba, huncle dat can lie...so brazenly sef. I need no proof that u are sadly a monumental failure, or at least that's where u are headed should u continue this way.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by stormborn28(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
anEye4anEye:

Please share with us
ok. Let me see if I can upload it
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Chicastle: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
But I wonder why they carry first in every thing
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Faithful4real:
GUY open your eye. the president of china was in contact with pple that had covid but he did not contract it Boris johnson did the same thing and he contracted it

Abba Kyari tested positive, was in contact with the IG of Police and his family amongst others yet they aren't positive, so your point again?!
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Bacteriologist(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayloms:

Nobody cares about your silly point. Nigeria is relatively safe because of prayer. Hold on to whatever the hell you believe and just shut it.

If you didn't care you would have passed without quoting me. You stupid dumbass religitard. A country ravaged by terrorists in the North, herdsmen in the central, militants in the South is your definition of safe. Well I don't expect much from brainwashed religious folks.

Covid-19 cases are few because we're not particular trade partners with China or Italy, so we don't have many initial carriers of the virus before lockdown . And our weather is more temperate. Even at that, a lot of people are sure the NCDC is underreporting cases.

Your prayers are are useless as the "k" in knife. If not you would have prayed to God to make me stop typing instead of outrightly tell me to "shut it." So get a life and stop sounding like a sick religious fück.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Damfostopper(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:
China is really dealing with America.I bet my left testicle that America will never be anywhere near world power after all these...
Am betting my Left testicle because I lost my Right testicle in a betting competition last week.
lol...... and ur losing this left testicle again..... I pity u in advance
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by playapayaski: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Saner climes
Lol

You better cherish what you have
And God always takes care of his own

Some fools will quote me that
is USA ,Italy, Iran Satan's own?

My answer is God chose Israel among all tribes of the earth

That's why we are special

And people are dying in isreal
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by avalon7(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
May God help us Because we obviously can't help ourselves
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Faithful4real(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
PNomsule:

Abba Kyari tested positive, was in contact with the IG of Police and his family yet they aren't positive, so your point again?!
YOU dey believe nigeria report. My point is china has the cure but they spread the disease to crumble the world economy. They are looking for world power
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by KirkoBlack: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
sarrki:

There is more to this corona theory

They probably create this virus to reduce global population.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by avalon7(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
descartes400:

Can you provide evidence on how radio waves can create viruses?

You sound dumb
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by SocialJustice: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Thank you brother, this comment is synonymous with what I said the other day that our immune system is stronger than the whites, people dey tell me nonsense or perhaps the strain of virus in America is different from others
Ours is actually stronger. White people can contact serious infections just by leaving wounds open.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by FunkyJustice(m): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
And in Nigeria only 2 Death. Rather than Igbos appreciate our president for been proactive they kept bashing.

America has lots of technology, advancement yet the virus kept ravaging.

I commend president Buhari and all the governors for the efforts they have put so far.

Shame on Igbos.
NDI ARA
Who be ipob?,,you sound frustrated go get help.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Faithful4real:
YOU dey believe nigeria report. My point is china has the cure but they spread the disease to crumble the world economy. They are looking for world power

Oh..okay, although u sounded like u were countering the point the previous fella made about the person to person wide spread of the virus, otherwise cool.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by jofatek(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
China will pay for this, am sure of that.....
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by SKINDOGGY: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:
China is really dealing with America.I bet my left testicle that America will never be anywhere near world power after all these...
Am betting my Left testicle because I lost my Right testicle in a betting competition last week.
Chai who gv u did weed
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by beejay85: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:
Well, welcome to the world of the castrated...as u just lost ur left ball! Lol

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

They know what they are doing

The system is simply overwhelmed. Resuscitating to them at this point is like wasting of time, human resources and other things
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Goalnaldo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
J111333:
I can bet that no one goes near ever busy US embassy in Lagos now. grin

The world will survive this if people show love to others. Chinko people go still pay for this evil on mankind someday. sad
abeg start by showing example 2061881608 UBA
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Staphylococcus: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

They know what they are doing

Mr. 5G

5G killed all those people you know. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Staphylococcus: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

So there was jet travel in 1918 when the Spanish flu wrecked similar havoc?

No, but there was steamship travel...among other things, which was how it spread.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Miracle1991: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
ayusco85:

Prophet of doom. U will be among the 45 million.
not only him but his entire family will be infected.
Children of hate
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Bigval5: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:

Hahahaha
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Well I do my own research myself and never jump on to a bandwagon of conspiracy theories..I didn't wake up and just start blabbing I have been able to correlate infection rate and mortality rate with cities that have 5g coverage and those that don't and it's been accurate to show there is direct relationship with the number of 5g cell sites and number of deaths from Covid ..Cities with high death rates all had blanket coverage e.g Wuhan , Newyork , cities with partial coverage had moderate death rates e.g London , Stockholm...Cities with zero coverage extremely low mortality ( mostly of people with co-morbidities like heart disease , kidney disease and cancer) e.g Lagos Nigeria .

Prof I started curing cancer using my own research developed cure protocol and cure rate is 100 percent till date ( you are free to laugh as usual)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by michaelfriday44(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyibo people be like broiler chicken. We be native fowl.

over sense dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by 9jakool: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
We should ask ourselves why COVID 19 is not lethal in places without 5g coverage like Lagos ?
This is clearly misinformation. Our hospitals are not overrun yet unlike in Italy or the US. In Italy, doctors have to chose who gets safe and who to let die. Nigeria hasn't reached this point so far and I hope it doesn't get to this, but people shouldn't be desensitized on how deadly this virus is either.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by hermesprogidy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should take hydroxylchloriquine.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by rusher14: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
PNomsule:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2020/apr/02/uk-media-outlets-told-not-to-promote-baseless-5g-coronavirus-theories

Don't anger me further dude. Na ur discovery/conspiracy theory Dem broadcast for Sussex radio wey Authorities dey ban the baseless and useless conspiracy about 5g network roll out so? Haba, huncle dat can lie...so brazenly sef. I need no proof that u are sadly a monumental failure, or at least that's where u are headed should u continue this way.

You live in Sussex?

Whereabouts?
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by SocialJustice: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
We should ask ourselves why COVID 19 is not lethal in places without 5g coverage like Lagos ?
5g barely exists anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.