Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally (72216 Views)

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Iran Reports 49 New Coronavirus Deaths, Highest Single-day Toll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Lol. Happy to o.

But, word of advice: you see that thing you wrote about building antibodies against radio and radar? That is one of the stupidest thing on the Internet right now (I swear I am not trying to abuse you. I swear.). It just is truly stupid to anyone who understands the topics. If I were you, I would edit it. Else, small small children will be mocking what they think is your ignorance. Mo kan n so ni o (jus' saying o). ..

I never said humans build antibodies against radio waves ..I will school you just once and if you can pick please and if you can't face your front .

1 : 5g weakens human immunity
2 : creating the right environment for our Virome to react and release a strain of virus from the huge Virome catalogue
3 : the weak among human get pegged by the virus
4 : the rest get asymptomatic develop the right antibodies for the strain and move on then the technology continues

This is not the first time the human race is experiencing this . I would like to school you and what a virus is but I doubt you have the capacity to understand prof

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Eberex(m): 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Are you surprised? US was the primary target
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by blowjohn(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
eyinjuege:

Yes, we can see how chloroquine is working so effectively, can't we?
It's saving thousands of people in Europe and America right now, isn't it?
China also used chloroquine for the covid, btw. They haven't come out to tell anyone it worked

Have u tried to lookup up the number of people recovering?
Dont let CNN fool u
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by CodeTemplar: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyibo people be like broiler chicken. We be native fowl.
I tell ya.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by blowjohn(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

I never said humans build antibodies against radio waves ..I will school you just once and if you can pick please and if you can't face your front .

2 : creating the right environment for our Virome to react and release a strain of virus from the huge Virome catalogue
4 : the rest get asymptomatic develop the right antibodies for the strain and move on then the technology continues

This is not the first time the human race is experiencing this . I would like to school you and what a virus is but I doubt you have the capacity to understand prof

Where was 4g and 5g and 3g when the spanish flu happened?
Where were they during the black death?

Immunity bro. Immunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Professor!!!
Just one small inconvenient question though. Please show me the refereed research in reputable journals that back up the drivel above?
Surely, a professor such as yourself must know that this is how knowledge is created and disseminated, not from low-bit rate WhatsApp videos from unknowns?
By the way, because sarcasm is lost on so many young ones, I should say this o: dude is far from being a professor kankan o. I'm just being sarcastic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

Where was 4g and 5g and 3g when the spanish flu happened?
Where were they during the black death?

Immunity bro. Immunity.

The Spanish flu was triggered by the wide use of radio at the time
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by hodari: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mighty onyibo don fall hand ooo shocked

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by petitejolie(f): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Im beginning to believe this 5g stuff. Abeg make dem shut it down if possible
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by blowjohn(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

The Spanish flu was triggered by the wide use of radio at the time

In the city of Kansas?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by CliffordAde: 6:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is so unfortunate.
May God let this plague pass very soon before it kills us all.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Faithful4real(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is a game for the new world order. Look most of the case are from NY the most economical place in USA.This will hit their economy hard. While china the small devil behind the virus is free from covid 19 except foreigners case. Wuhan is about to open so this will stabilize their economy while the rest of world economy will start falling
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Trailblazer93: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
engrelvis:
A lot of people r saying is because we r nt doing enough testing hence our low coranovirus rate.l normally ask dem besides what u read n c online how many people do u personally know DAT v coranovirus? Dey dnt .coranovirus is much much around but our body physiology n environment is nt allowing d virus to overwhelm us.coranovirus will go naturally when our bodies get use it.
True, sooner than later our body will develop immune strong enough for the virus. Its always dat way when a foreign enters the body after a while the body provides defense for it. I really hope this pandemic ends very soon. Nothing is even interest again. Everywhere you turn is COVID 19. WE GO WIN DIS BATTLE
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

In the city of Kansas?
Warning: some interactions will make your IQ drop a few points. As in, you will feel populations of cells in your brain dying grin
Just joking, and to be fair, the dude sounds like a nice sort, loco theories aside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Professor!!!
Just one small inconvenient question though. Please show me the refereed research in reputable journals that back up the drivel above?
Surely, a professor such as yourself must know that this is how knowledge is created and disseminated, not from low-bit rate WhatsApp videos from unknowns?

Well I do my own research myself and never jump on to a bandwagon of conspiracy theories..I didn't wake up and just start blabbing I have been able to correlate infection rate and mortality rate with cities that have 5g coverage and those that don't and it's been accurate to show there is direct relationship with the number of 5g cell sites and number of deaths from Covid ..Cities with high death rates all had blanket coverage e.g Wuhan , Newyork , cities with partial coverage had moderate death rates e.g London , Stockholm...Cities with zero coverage extremely low mortality ( mostly of people with co-morbidities like heart disease , kidney disease and cancer) e.g Lagos Nigeria .

Prof I started curing cancer using my own research developed cure protocol and cure rate is 100 percent till date ( you are free to laugh as usual)

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by soleski01(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:
We should ask ourselves why COVID 19 is not lethal in places without 5g coverage like Lagos ?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by blowjohn(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Warning: some interactions will make your IQ drop a few points. As in, you will feel populations of cells in your brain dying grin
Just joking, and to be fair, the dude sounds like a nice sort, loco theories aside.

Lol...
Radio frequency and 4g and 5g frequency are miles apart so I dont believe.
By the way, how many people had time for radios immediately after the world war with poverty setting in.

Check it out.
World war........1914 to 1918
Spanish flu........1918 to 1920

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Danhumprey: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
nextstep:
Say what??!?!

When will the death rate peak and start decreasing? As long as we keep the stay-at-home order, we should avoid this kind of fate.

Please people, no be by force you have to go out and buy fresh vegetables, rice, or bread. Eating garri and beans for a week is OK. Boring, yes, but might save your life.

What you people are failing to realize is that the "stay at home"/"sit at home" order, is unsustainable for a long time. And the way this pandemic is going, it will be here with us for a while.

This stay at home order is simply unsustainable in a Third World, consumer nation like Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Solekan(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
O Allah!!! Heal the world.
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by proffemi: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Well I do my own research myself and never jump on to a bandwagon of conspiracy theories..I didn't wake up and just start blabbing I have been able to correlate infection rate and mortality rate with cities that have 5g coverage and those that don't and it's been accurate to show there is direct relationship with the number of 5g cell sites and number of deaths from Covid ..Cities with high death rates all had blanket coverage e.g Wuhan , Newyork , cities with partial coverage had moderate death rates e.g London , Stockholm...Cities with zero coverage extremely low mortality ( mostly of people with co-morbidities like heart disease , kidney disease and cancer) e.g Lagos Nigeria .

Prof I started curing cancer using my own research developed cure protocol and cure rate is 100 percent till date ( you are free to laugh as usual)

Lolzzzzz.
I do Science for a living. The fabric of proven, actionable knowledge as we know it today is based on the Scientific Method. You should also know that anecdotal evidence is not reckoned with in Science. Do you know how many people of my generation could narrate the story of how Thunder Balogun killed someone with a ball? A story that never happened. Moral: there are laid down ways of mining, evaluating and disseminating knowledge. If one goes off-road, they end up sprouting wild theories like you (no offense meant).

Abalaka "cured" so many of AIDS, abi? Unless you show me your peer-reviewed articles, I'm going to laugh indeed. But I do wish you the best, for what its worth. As I said elsewhere, you sound like a nice sort, and it has been fun bantering with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Monaco2(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88060108][/quote]

There was never a time that Mandela said this, don’t believe every thing u read because a photograph of someone famous is added to it
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by WATCHOVER(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
CHINESE AND RUSSIANS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS COVID- 19 saga
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

This copy and paste wey u put up here ehn, u for make reference to original source already o because this nonsense wey u dey talk about self research dey pain my kidney terribly. If I catch u say u no put up the reference ehn, I go publicly expose u Mr. Self Researcher... mtchewww

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by nijabazaar: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mizwisdom:

God doesn't answer prayers from Gays and Lesbians. They need to repent, He will listen to them afterwards

You need exposure, woman.

Damm cant believed what I'd just read
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PNomsule: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
proffemi:

Lolzzzzz.
I do Science for a living. The fabric of proven, actionable knowledge as we know it today is based on the Scientific Method. You should also know that anecdotal evidence is not reckoned with in Science. Do you know how many people of my generation could narrate the story of how Thunder Balogun killed someone with a ball? A story that never happened. Moral: there are laid down ways of mining, evaluating and disseminating knowledge. If one goes off-road, they end up sprouting wild theories like you (no offense meant).

Abalaka "cured" so many of AIDS, abi? Unless you show me your peer-reviewed articles, I'm going to laugh indeed. But I do wish you the best, for what its worth. As I said elsewhere, you sound like a nice sort, and it has been fun bantering with you.

Last last, u no try at all. Na u make d guy dey tangentially go off track come dey lie join say him be Researcher...dat matter dey pain me for here ehn, na beg I dey, Kuku free dis fellow abeg before we go here d one wey we no go fit sleep because of vex
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by PotatoSalad(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
And in Nigeria only 2 Death. Rather than Igbos appreciate our president for been proactive they kept bashing.

America has lots of technology, advancement yet the virus kept ravaging.

I commend president Buhari and all the governors for the efforts they have put so far.

Shame on Igbos.
NDI ARA
Do you know how many people travelled to USA feom China, Italy and Spain between February and March?
That we have few cases is cos we're not like USA.
USA is a no man's land.
Assuming Lagos is like New York, you won't be saying this trash now.
Just be thankful

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
PNomsule:

This copy and paste wey u put up here ehn, u for make reference to original source already o because this nonsense wey u dey talk about self research dey pain my kidney terribly. If I catch u say u no put up the reference ehn, I go publicly expose u Mr. Self Researcher... mtchewww

Show me the copy and paste there or zip it sir ..I have been filing successful patents since I was teenager..I am not like U and I will never be like U.

So you believe a certain virus jumped from a bat at some wet market in Wuhan and the carrier was able to spread it to Spain , America , Italy , Iran ..hahahahahaha please use your head
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by ceedees05(m): 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
EdidemLord:
China is really dealing with America.I bet my left testicle that America will never be anywhere near world power after all these...
Am betting my Left testicle because I lost my Right testicle in a betting competition last week.
this guy dey craze, hahahahaha
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Show me the copy and paste there or zip it sir ..I have been filing successful patents since I was teenager..I am not like U and I will never be like U.

So you believe a certain virus jumped from a bat at some wet market in Wuhan and the carrier was able to spread it to Spain , America , Italy , Iran ..hahahahahaha please use your head

It has happened before.

That's how Lassa spread , and HIV and even Ebola spread. Jet travel.

People get infected, and fly home and infect others.

China is a tourist hotspot . Millions of tourists visit monthly. Millions of Chinese also travel home. And many got infected.and carry it back to their host countries.

Nothing to do with 5G.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by GamalNasser: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
kikero:

It has happened before.

That's how Lassa spread , and HIV and even Ebola spread. Jet travel.

People get infected, and fly home and infect others.

China is a tourist hotspot . Millions of tourists visit monthly. Millions of Chinese also travel home. And many got infected.and carry it back to their host countries.

Nothing to do with 5G.

So there was jet travel in 1918 when the Spanish flu wrecked similar havoc?
Re: COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Oyibo people be like broiler chicken. We be native fowl.

Thank you brother, this comment is synonymous with what I said the other day that our immune system is stronger than the whites, people dey tell me nonsense or perhaps the strain of virus in America is different from others

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center / 19-yr-old Dies Of Drug Overdose During Intercourse With A Lady In Delta (photos) / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.