Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (66866 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by KenModi(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2020
ednut1:
all a fraud. They pay people for fake miracles

You see am abi?! Na 20k per miracle. Heard about some guys who went to harass a pastor who still owed them after the “miracle” had been performed.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by PotatoSalad(m): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2020
Sgoldentouch:

Tears roll down my eyes as I write this..
I sit and watch Nigerians mock at christians concerning
Corona
Virus..
Some mock at pastors saying.. ' Come and cure Corona'
You are so Miserable.
Listen to me, you don't know the debt of Corona, otherwise
you
would be thanking God for being alive..
You think washing your hands, greeting people with
buttocks,
wearing gloves and mask like Morgue Attendants can save
u
without God??
You are so miserable
China worship in different occults, eg the red dragon.. They
brought Corona, they die like sand, yet they don't curse
their
religion..
Italy is another dead zone, rugged with Satanic worship,
they die
like sand, infact dust, no they don't curse their religion..
India is almost scanty, the few left are kneeling down
calling
Krishna..
The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in
San
Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by
Anton
Szandor LaVe. In 2001, Peter H. Gilmore was appointed to
the
position of High Priest, and the church's headquarters were
moved
to Hell's Kitchen, in New York.. Corona started right here in
america, The church of Satan didn't stop it.
These are Atheist's domain.
Dying like rats with poison..
But you sit here in Nigeria in good health
You abuse the pastors..
All the pastors are saying is words of faith, words of
encouragement..
Bible says whose report do u believe..
The report of the lord is what the pastors are saying..
But no, you believe the report of Atiku..
I only see you on mask
I've not seen one victim..
Stop fighting the church.
You are nothing before him.
Leave a man for God to judge, stop the ridicule.
Even Jesus was killed...
So pray to God against Corona.
Stop humiliating pastors..
Nigeria is blessed with perfect christian religion.
You that insult Christianity, do you know how much
America, Italy,
India China would love to be like Nigeria now..
Truth is, if you don't fear God when you are alive, you will fear
him in
the grave.

COPIED
Anyone who can make a blind man see, deaf hear, HIV from positive to negative,cripple walk and restore someone's womb within minutes can cure a respiratory disease like Coronavirus.
Do you know what it means to make someone see again?
Do you understand the chemical processes involved? Its like trying to hotwire a car that was abandoned since second world war.
Anyone who can do that can cure disease of the lungs.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 1:46am On Apr 04, 2020
lepasharon:

Excuses
say whatever you like but las las,na you go still preach the gospel pass
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Nwaoloko100:

Wow am really impressed how any challenge facing the nation has created opportunity to insult God and Christian.. Nobody insult Muslims, nobody insult Hindus, nobody insults imams, alfa, mosque... When there's recession in the land Pastors caused it, when people die pastor caused it.. Everything is always an avenue to insult men of God.. Churches are helping donating materials and medics but the prince of this world has blinded d minds of many... Man is a free moral agent, believing God is a choice but don't make others feel stupid for doing it

Your subconscious is talking bro grin

Do you deep down feel stupid for your belief in God?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by rusher14: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2020
djon78:

Do you mind them
I followed that program on Love world satellite. Over 3 billion people followed it around the globe.

They don't know that the entire world is looking up to God
Over 3 billion people followed that program around the world
They don't understand the fear in men's heart concerning this plague
Something even western medicare is being overrun by

God is our only hope
Even medical science is failing the children of men

Small small with the lies.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by KenModi(m): 1:50am On Apr 04, 2020
galoz:
people like will soon be running here and there to meet the pastors for prayer when the holy spirit starts with, i pity your foolishness

I pity your foolishness more. You are blind and don’t even know you are.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by KenModi(m): 1:53am On Apr 04, 2020
lepasharon:

Don't tempt God

The God I believe in and the one you believe in are very different.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Commonsense99: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Anyone who can make a blind man see, deaf hear, HIV from positive to negative,cripple walk and restore someone's womb within minutes can cure a respiratory disease like Coronavirus.
Do you understand the chemical processes involved? Its like trying to hotwire a car that was abandoned since second world war.
God bless your generation for this analysis,
You see, possessing common sense is so difficult in Africa, because you have to deal with a lot of people who don't have any reasoning at all.

let them step out and prove us wrong here and now, simple.

9 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by PotatoSalad(m): 1:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:
Let me ask y'all a Question? What is the origin of virus in particular because all other diseases are found in nature,so that means, virus does not exist...it's just that people are using psychology of propaganda to weaken our immune system through the FEAR of an 'incurable' disease spread by our media and accepted by you reading this when there had always been nothing like a virus in nature there in the 1st place...so,for me, corona virus had always been a fiasco,sham,debacle and an expensive deception gone too far cuz it's just a flu,nothing more,nothing else and you all know that I'm saying the truth.
And so for all those that said that gods should heal them cuz that's what i call everybody,can you heal what's not sick?
Think bout it

Just a flu abi. Go isolation center na and chill with them without any protective gear.
Please na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 1:58am On Apr 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

I've told you,you can't heal someone who's not sick physically but mentally because of the fear of a non existent virus that's not found anywhere in nature...what people are sick of is just a flu and what's killing em is the FEAR that this 'disease' is uncurable which weakens the immune system immediately which also leads to neglect by the patients

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2020
desiredhome:

Your ignorance and deception is worst than the terrorist, kiss the truth and and stop deceiving yourself.

You collect from the poor the enrich yourself, is that what Jesus thought you?

Of what use now is your biggest capacity Church when over 80% of you are poor/living less than a dollar per day?

Oh yes I stopped giving my money to scammer who are only interested in materilism rather than souls.

The Church is here today, people are crying of hunger including those that have been giving to you over these years.....in first fruits, seed of this and that, you have not donated anything to them,
The best you can do is the devices other means of scamming by sending USSD code to hungry?..

How wicked can you be?

Insignificant

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 2:02am On Apr 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Just a flu abi. Go isolation center na and chill with them without any protective gear.
Please na.
I WILL
because I'm not afraid of whatsoever does not exist

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by PotatoSalad(m): 2:02am On Apr 04, 2020
costandi:
I learnt long ago not to argue the things of God with unbelievers. They reason from the realm of rationality and not sprituality. It will never make sense to them because the natural man will never accept the things of the spirit of God. I only responded to this man because he sounded courteous in his reply. I think you should save yourself the stress of arguing, it would rarely change a thing.
You see one problem with religious fanaticism.
When it comes to arguments, you shy away by calling the other party "Unbeliever".
Stand firm and argue with them. Prove them wrong.

But you can't. What you just experienced is called cognitive dissonance.
Mr Believer

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by LoveEditor: 2:03am On Apr 04, 2020
If you know the repacursion of talking bad about a man of God,you will run if you hear or see people doing that...

Lets be guided rightly...

You are not in any position to judge anyone...

The punishment of abusing a man of God is for ever,read your bible...

A word is enough for the wise..

If you have done that already,for your own good ask God for forgiveness immediately....

You can abuse me afterwards,but i have passed my messsage....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Khanben: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Sgoldentouch:
I read through all the post and I weep for our nation whose future leaders you all represent. Pastor Christ had a global prayer conference for 7 days for this COVID 19 which rounded up today, but none of reported about it. This prayer was co-hosted with Pastor Benny Hinn and it was watched live by over 3 billion people all prayer against this pandemic. YET you all would rush down to pick out some speech out of context and castigate him. MAY GOD HAVE MERCIES ON YOU ALL

Just want to confirm, did you actually mean to type 3 billion or was that a typo?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 2:06am On Apr 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Please na.
I WILL
because I'm not afraid of anything especially a fiasco of a mirage like this one which is only a diversion
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by PotatoSalad(m): 2:09am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:

I WILL
because I'm not afraid of anything especially a fiasco of a mirage like this one which is only a diversion
Now you're trolling but it's not necessary in times like this. Thousands are dying everyday for goodness sake. Have some empathy guy. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2020
desiredhome:

Your ignorance and deception is worst than the terrorist, kiss the truth and and stop deceiving yourself.

You collect from the poor the enrich yourself, is that what Jesus thought you?

Of what use now is your biggest capacity Church when over 80% of you are poor/living less than a dollar per day?

Oh yes I stopped giving my money to scammer who are only interested in materilism rather than souls.

The Church is here today, people are crying of hunger including those that have been giving to you over these years.....in first fruits, seed of this and that, you have not donated anything to them,
The best you can do is the devices other means of scamming by sending USSD code to hungry?..

How wicked can you be?

not worth an argument since you cant show where your voice is registered against the sponsors of genocide and wars and terrorism but I will answer your paragraphs 1 by 1 fyi you are the ignorant one but you will outgrow it 1 day.
1) the church of christ will even be bigger than it was before
2) who is collecting anything? is your money missing ? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Also you didnt help me make my money and you cant tell me how to spend it. It's really really nine of your business how one spends their money. They can choose to donate it wherever. You only have a say of the money in your pocket of any.
3) you have no idea what you are talking about. How many people have you gathered and have they made you rich?
4) since when you stopped giving your money or pennies has the church of christ gone broke or run down? Or by saving the pennies you claim you give have you become so rich that you are carrying community projects in your village?
5) you claim you are the poor and hungry in the society, we know. sorry you were disappointed that nobody in the church is feeding you daily. My brother work hard so you will feed others.
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT! DONT LOSE HOPE! AND DONT BE A BEGGER WHILE AT IT. Cos people eventually get tired if you keep coming back for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Raysleek:

Insignificant
For a delusional soul

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 2:25am On Apr 04, 2020
desiredhome:

For a delusional soul
smiley
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2020
desiredhome:

For a delusional soul
If you ever need anything, I got your back. Nothing but love for you brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 2:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Raysleek:
not worth an argument since you cant show where your voice is registered against the sponsors of genocide and wars and terrorism but I will answer your paragraphs 1 by 1 fyi you are the ignorant one but you will outgrow it 1 day.
1) the church of christ will even be bigger than it was before
2) who is collecting anything? is your money missing ? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Also you didnt help me make my money and you cant tell me how to spend it. It's really really nine of your business how one spends their money. They can choose to donate it wherever. You only have a say of the money in your pocket of any.
3) you have no idea what you are talking about. How many people have you gathered and have they made you rich?
4) since when you stopped giving your money or pennies has the church of christ gone broke or run down? Or by saving the pennies you claim you give have you become so rich that you are carrying community projects in your village?
5) you claim you are the poor and hungry in the society, we know. sorry you were disappointed that nobody in the church is feeding you daily. My brother work hard so you will feed others.
NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT! DONT LOSE HOPE! AND DONT BE A BEGGER WHILE AT IT. Cos people eventually get tired if you keep coming back for more.

When you removed the Vail in your eyes, you will understand my earlier post and stop roaming in circles....

Just note that the Church of God is not in bricks, the church is in you, your kindness,Your love, goodheart/deed etc

Good night

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by okayode1(m): 3:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Need an instant loan? Borrow up to N500k in 5 minutes without collateral!
Click here:
https://fairmoney.app/bKgnkQOnvib
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by bigfrancis21: 3:14am On Apr 04, 2020
desiredhome:

When you removed the Vail in your eyes, you will understand my earlier post and stop roaming in circles....

Just note that the Church of God is not in bricks, the church is in you, your kindness,Your love, goodheart/deed etc

Good night

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by jaxxy(m): 3:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Amen sir.

David said, "far be it from me that I touch God's anointed".

Many people who think they can insult pastors can continue...the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostle passed through such however you can never stop us from preaching the Lord Jesus Christ...

Hallelujah

How many pastors in this modern Christianity era are called by God to ministry? Most are called by necessity of life. Then talkless of those that are specially annoited like bible days or even still in God will in this era of christianity mixed with mammon.

The bible still says give to Caesar what is Caesars and u shud obey authority of government where it doesn't conflict with God's teachings/word. Christianity isn't license to misbehave.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by JonOlive: 3:55am On Apr 04, 2020
What a senseless world! Churches should close. Pastors should stay indoors. But weed smoking soldiers, gin drunk policemen, sexual pervasive doctors and nurses should be allowed to roam about. You needed the to see the multitude crowded at 512 Festac Town Lagos in the name of collecting relief materials(one derica tin of rice and one loaf of 100naira bread). That crowd alone is more than enough to propagate the virus in exponential proportions... and this crowd was congregated by government officials. Wherein is the wisdom of this world? make I sleep joor. Keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by IYANGBALI: 3:58am On Apr 04, 2020
This man should shut the fok up and stop saying trash
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by ogatboy(m): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Let your pastors in developed countries flaunt the order first and I'll take you seriously. Non-sense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by IYANGBALI: 3:59am On Apr 04, 2020
jaxxy:

How many pastors in this modern Christianity era are called by God to ministry? Most are called by necessity of life. Then talkless of those that are specially annoited like bible days or even still in God will in this era of christianity mixed with mammon.

The bible still says give to Caesar what is Caesars and u shud obey authority of government where it doesn't conflict with God's teachings/word. Christianity isn't license to misbehave.
most were called by hunger and unemployment

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by IYANGBALI: 4:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Sgoldentouch:
I read through all the post and I weep for our nation whose future leaders you all represent. Pastor Christ had a global prayer conference for 7 days for this COVID 19 which rounded up today, but none of reported about it. This prayer was co-hosted with Pastor Benny Hinn and it was watched live by over 3 billion people all prayer against this pandemic. YET you all would rush down to pick out some speech out of context and castigate him. MAY GOD HAVE MERCIES ON YOU ALL
yinmu
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Over here churches are on lockdown.during the weekdays we have curfew from 6am to 6pm and on weekends its a total lockdown till the evenings when u can come out and make ur purchase at the grocery stall if u have to.i am surprised in nigeria ppl are still attending churches and mosque even with the high risk of getting corona virus when in a large gathering.u can still pray and worship in ur house.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by unscripted(m): 4:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Amen sir.

David said, "far be it from me that I touch God's anointed".

Many people who think they can insult pastors can continue...the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostle passed through such however you can never stop us from preaching the Lord Jesus Christ...

Hallelujah
we are all a chosen generation , a royal priesthood , in Christ Jesus nobody special pass , only Christ is the high priest ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.