Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (66905 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by ignis: 4:37am On Apr 04, 2020
I love this man
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 4:39am On Apr 04, 2020
PotatoSalad:

You see one problem with religious fanaticism.
When it comes to arguments, you shy away by calling the other party "Unbeliever".
Stand firm and argue with them. Prove them wrong.

But you can't. What you just experienced is called cognitive dissonance.
Mr Believer
You see how this one that claims to have sense has left the arguement to use a description mr believer it's called persecution we wont be fooled cause we know you cant be convinced by arguments but see, all your plans are FIASCO
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by InvertedHammer: 4:54am On Apr 04, 2020
/
Chris Oyakhilome is right.

Pastors are not ordinary people. Anyone that can look poverty-stricken folks in the face, gladly take their tokens just to live a flamboyant lifestyle is not ordinary. He is sitting at the right hand of the devil.

\

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by truehero(m): 5:21am On Apr 04, 2020
BS. Atheism has NOTHING to do with the scientific method. It asserts nothing. It only REJECTS what you have failed to PROVE.

Where's the evidence that those events in your write-up existed. I bet NONE. That is exactly why religion is fast losing its relevance in the real world where evidence is everything.

Your threats and curses mean nothing. They are merely wishful thinking.[/quote]

My brother, something strong has not happened to you and I pray it does not else you will change your view about belief. I was on same page with you until I encountered. Don't mock the doings of God. You can only criticise human error but not the word. Stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by DarkJeddi(m): 5:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Yes, if people had read the bible, those who assault an anointed one will always get punished unless they repent. (But this is the so called modern age, so people will form all sorts of educational enlightenment as excuses)

Example of stories, David and Saul, Moses and his siblings, Elijah and the Children e.t.c.

Unfortunately, people won't still believe.

But some people wont understand my comment and will quote and say things like: "are they God?", "does that mean they can behave anyhow?" Blablabla".

Anyways whether they behave anyhow or not, if you assault an anointed one you will be punished eventually.

Just saying.
Furck you and all the money grabbing Charlatans that Masquerade as Pastors in Nigeria..

Now,I can wait for my Punishment in peace..

Nonsense and Pastors..

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by DarkJeddi(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2020
awhybliss:
Don't tag everything to pastor Chris
Is he not the one that said it?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by DarkJeddi(m): 5:32am On Apr 04, 2020
truehero:

BS. Atheism has NOTHING to do with the scientific method. It asserts nothing. It only REJECTS what you have failed to PROVE.

Where's the evidence that those events in your write-up existed. I bet NONE. That is exactly why religion is fast losing its relevance in the real world where evidence is everything.

Your threats and curses mean nothing. They are merely wishful thinking.

My brother, something strong has not happened to you and I pray it does not else you will change your view about belief. I was on same page with you until I encountered. Don't mock the doings of God. You can only criticise human error but not the word. Stay safe.
Telling him that something strong has not happened to him is the height of insults and condescension..

You don't know him..

You don't know what he has been through..

That he doesn't believe in your God does not in any way make him less experienced or knowledgeable..

You have your perspective and he has his..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by foreshore(m): 5:35am On Apr 04, 2020
lepasharon:

It is you who needs to repent. The flying spaghetti monster is the true God.

No Allah, no Jesus.

Obviously you have chosen the way of perdition.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by adebayo987: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Great talk Man of God!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Hoodbilonia: 5:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Edo man with unlimited phonetics
Abegi
Story

God of man
Homo

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Commonsense99: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:

I've told you,you can't heal someone who's not sick physically but mentally because of the fear of a non existent virus that's not found anywhere in nature...what people are sick of is just a flu and what's killing em is the FEAR that this 'disease' is uncurable which weakens the immune system immediately which also leads to neglect by the patients
Just imagine this dudes narrative? In this 21st century?
Gentlemen and ladies these are the kind of people that are defending Oyakhilome's rants!

I literarily feel ashamed to be called a Nigerian Christian if these are the kind of people that share the same faith with me.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Deicide: 5:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Corona Virus doesn't understand "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Holorunfemmy(m): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Must you people use the man of God to shine with words you throw at them...may God have mercy on your dying soul..

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by PastorandMentor(m): 6:03am On Apr 04, 2020
The Anointing and oil on a pastors life will change the entire poor state of your family.
I pity you.
You are just ignorant.
Remain in poverty all your life.
Buliwyf:

Who anointed them? You? One conman anoints another conman and now they both are claiming they have authority from God. Shege.

This Jerrycoil pastor is still hiding online and talking nonsense when he should be in Italy performing an atmosphere of miracles. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by soojar(m): 6:18am On Apr 04, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0C0eyzdNc

Coronavirus: Pastors are not ordinary people, anyone who assaults a pastor is in danger – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

If your name be Chris, go hold service for Kano under lockdown and tell those aboki soldiers that you are a pastor and they are in danger if he touches you.

Na that your permed hair dem go take recognize you.

By the way, what happened to all those atmosphere for miracle gymnastics you always do on tv? Abi corona stubborn pass cancer?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by luluosas(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't misquote the Bible to justify your ignorance. Who anointed the fake pastors today, including Chris that said masturbation wasn't a sin?
Most of our pastors today including Chris bought their powers from Satan, and they know it, and to some extent, you too know it.
Only very few genuinely called pastors we have today, and they are not civil disobedient as far as they've not been ordered to stop worshipping God. So, be guided.

Jeromejnr:
Yes, if people had read the bible, those who assault an anointed one will always get punished unless they repent. (But this is the so called modern age, so people will form all sorts of educational enlightenment as excuses)

Example of stories, David and Saul, Moses and his siblings, Elijah and the Children e.t.c.

But some people wont understand my comment and will quote and say things like: "are they God?", "does that mean they can behave anyhow?" Blablabla".

Anyways whether they behave anyhow or not, if you assault an anointed one you will be punished eventually.

Just saying.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by oieda: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Just saying.

Please, what does it mean to be anointed?

Are only pastors anointed?

What makes a person a pastor? Owns Church? Has the title prefixed to his name?

Biblically, what is the difference between a pastor and a believer?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by soojar(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Just saying.

Fallacy of hasty generalization.
We have to start from the word "anointed", Is he an anointed? If you say yes then the next question is what are the characteristics of an anointed and is he exhibiting those characteristics?

After answering those questions we can move to the next ones. Don't just jump into conclusions, Most of these businessmen/scammers literally anointed themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by WeRblessed(f): 6:34am On Apr 04, 2020
I've just lost all respect for you Chris oyakhilome.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Walehamzat: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2020
I don't know why our so called religion are leaders behaving like these.they should just obey simple instructions
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Myself2(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Pastor Chris, I love you, I am a pastor as well, but you are wrong on this issue, VERY WRONG INDEED
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
[size=8pt][/size]

Your rejection hold no value as it is possible for anyone to reject any fact.

That you admit to it that Atheism has nothing to do with scientific methods revealed how poor your atheism is or was, YET you want proofs based on scientific methods.

Atheism is making you sick bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2020
luluosas:
Don't misquote the Bible to justify your ignorance. Who anointed the fake pastors today, including Chris that said masturbation wasn't a sin?
Most of our pastors today including Chris bought their powers from Satan, and they know it, and to some extent, you too know it.
Only very few genuinely called pastors we have today, and they are not civil disobedient as far as they've not been ordered to stop worshipping God. So, be guided.

I think you should go and watch the video on YouTube before you judge, on your first paragraph.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by hush15: 7:21am On Apr 04, 2020
evergreen9:
Romans 13:1-2

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves"

The verse says - Let EVERYONE! I repeat, let EVERYONE!!!

Fake pastors twisting the doctrine everyday. You are vessels of God you are NOT gods. As a matter of fact, I don't even think these so called men of God are vessels anymore!! Obey the rules and stay at home. 14 days without tithe no go kill una.

This where I come in... the concluding part of that verse says it all " and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves". We are not in the position to pass the judgement and that's where man got it wrong even till date. God has His ways of dealing with his anointed. Wrt the pastor and authorities, let both parties do the needful, God knows how to mediate but pls, you are not a pastor neither are you an authority of government, don't just insult God's anointed out of ignorance. One stands the chance of greater condemnation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by akdjr(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Stop using a bad reference to justify an action. I expect you to say why Oyedepo was not arrested and other smaller churches pastor were arrested. Meanwhile imam was also arrested in Kaduna and Agege mosque has been sealed up by Government as well. As for the mosque and the churches that defile government directives, demolition would have been a better option and also ban the pastor or imam from ever leading the members again. quote author=StagethemTVee post=88070046]Why hasnt a single Imam or Alfa been arrested? The thing is a lot of people wont watch the video to uderstand his perspective but will rush and comment based on OP's headline or report. [/quote]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Ayoefa: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
CrestMan:
[s][/s]

Stop talking foolishly

Go and tell that to your religious slave master, delusional foolish pastorprenual fraudster that you call Daddy.
Get LOST.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by wavylevel: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
LoveEditor:
If you know the repacursion of talking bad about a man of God,you will run if you hear or see people doing that...

Lets be guided rightly...

You are not in any position to judge anyone...

The punishment of abusing a man of God is for ever,read your bible...

A word is enough for the wise..

If you have done that already,for your own good ask God for forgiveness immediately....

You can abuse me afterwards,but i have passed my messsage....

Niggah fvck you and your scam pastors!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by wavylevel: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Furck you and all the money grabbing Charlatans that Masquerade as Pastors in Nigeria..

Now,I can wait for my Punishment in peace..

Nonsense and Pastors..

Chop knuckle. May your days be long and prosperous.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Roon9(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Petty shameless thieves. Always using some form of threat to shield themselves from normal treatment.

Listen Chris, this virus has opened people's eyes, there's no man of God anywhere.

If you do anyhow, you will be treated like the mere man that you are. Being a scammer in suit or a pulpit bandit with numerous brainwashed followers will not save you from the whip of the government.

These are REAL times. No space for LIES and SUPERSTITION. .

The Anti Christ is already here. Just wait a bit you'd manifest
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by CliffordAde: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Just saying.

This anology that you guys are giving does not correlate! He was arrested because he constitute a danger to himself and his congregants. We cannot continue to substitute our reasoning for Faith.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by akdjr(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2020
I have never seen delusional people like the religious faithful. I read the Bible and found out how that book should be thrown into trash ASAP. The book claim God almighty created everything by a word. Yet, the same God almighty could not just clear all the sins from the world with his word again but had to send his son to die for the sins of the same creature he created by just a word.

Here is a another delusional pastors who said the Bible says people should obey the government directives and yet he claim whoever assault the pastor for defiling the government directives is in great danger cos the holy spirit will deal with him yet the same same holy spirit could not just deal with COVID-19 and let them continue their extortion from the gullible worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by olaadesino(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2020
Whoever calls any pastor man of God referring to himself Man of Devil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.