Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers (14378 Views)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by GamalNasser: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

Stop clutching at straws.

Your case of cognitive dissonance is on the highest spectrum.

Qatar has not experienced the widespread issues of Covid-19 typical of what you tin foil wearing propagandists have been peddling.

Rush I will be surely be vindicated , shebi we are all alive .. remember I was the first Nigerian to see the crater of the Akure blast and labelled it an explosive that blew up in a truck , many people laughed at me till the Govt and police corroborated my position hours later ...even till date many people still argue that it was a a meteor bla bla bla despite all the evidence ..I am used to being countered by simple people but I end up getting vindicated
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by rusher14: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Rush I will be surely be vindicated , shebi we are all alive

Oh I thought 5G was about to wipe everybody out.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by GamalNasser: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
rusher14:

Oh I thought 5G was about to wipe everybody out.

5g will only wipe out the weak and the rest of us will develop antibodies quietly to COVID and life will go on ..those driving 5g have already made contingency for all this , that why's the US has been hiring quarantine officers enmasse and training them before all this even started
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by DarkJeddi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
engrchykae:
I don't engage ignorant dimwits like you.
Wisdom is too high for a fool,in the gate,they must not open their mouths.
Says the good book.
In 20 years time,you might be able to understand what happened today.
grin

Indeed, you are F00L of Wisdom..

It takes a wise man to know that the Statue of Liberty is the source of the world's evil.. shocked

It takes a demented mind to come up with an original crap like that .. cheesy
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by DarkJeddi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by engrchykae(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
grin

Indeed, you are F00L of Wisdom..

It takes a wise man to know that the Statue of Liberty is the source of the world's evil.. shocked

It takes a demented mind to come up with an original crap like that .. cheesy
ignorant fool,if u want to get knowledge,you enroll in the adequate school,I won't furnish you with cheap education.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by DarkJeddi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
engrchykae:
ignorant fool,if u want to get knowledge,you enroll in the adequate school,I won't furnish you with cheap education.
If the bullshit you spew is your idea of knowledge,I will GLADLY pass.. grin

Where ignorance is BLISS,it is FOLLY to be as wise as you are.. cheesy
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by theoneJabulani(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
allandutch:

Mutations, I get.

But the thing is, there was the plague which was said to have killed about 50 million people minimum. Back then, there was No ”G" and lots of people died. So, What weakened their immune system? Which ray caused the virus's mutation?
This whole 5G created or enables covid-19 sounds like nonsense to me but I'm not surprised.
It's scapegoat mechanism at work.
is it laziness or stupidity that makes people unable to make research? We had the black death in the dark ages and the Spanish influenza 100 years ago. Both killed millions, were they caused or mutated by 5g too?
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Nostradamus: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheEnygma:

No one needs to explain anything further to you, knowledge they say is power , and power will never be just given to you, you have to go and search for it......Luckily enough we live in an era of technological advancement where knowledge is literally at your Fingertips (Internet, e books etc)
kindly recommend books that gives knowledge bro cool
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by engrchykae(m): 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
If the bullshit you spew is your idea of knowledge,I will GLADLY pass.. grin

Where ignorance is BLISS,it is FOLLY to be as wise as you are.. cheesy
it will take you very long to realize what happened this year.
Wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Abdulnur(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
allandutch:

Well, what do i know... I thought it's ability to replicate makes it a living thing.

Replication is not a characteristic of living things, I'm assuming you mean reproduction.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Abdulnur(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Because they actually have a viral infection .

Exposure to 5g weakens the immunity and when your immunity is weak you become susceptible to viral infection , virus unlike bacteria already exist within and all we need to do is lower our immunity and create toxicity and they sieze the opportunity .

Please how are you arriving at a conclusion that 5G weakens the immune system?
I don't remember reading it anywhere that viruses live within us.
Please explain
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by GamalNasser: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abdulnur:

Please explain

Go and research human Virome , research bioelectromagnetics and come back then we can talk
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by GamalNasser: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abdulnur:

Please explain

Yes I know better than most people , we can leave 5g and go into any field of your choice on Earth let's see what you know ..
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Abdulnur(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yes I know better than most people , we can leave 5g and go into any field of your choice on Earth let's see what you know ..
Dude undecided
What's hard in explaining how you arrived at your conclusion?
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by GamalNasser: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abdulnur:

Dude undecided
What's hard in explaining how you arrived at your conclusion?

Ohh I am so sorry that comment was for another post ..shebi I already told you to read up on Human Viromes and Bioelectromagnetics
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by allandutch: 2:23am On Apr 05, 2020
Abdulnur:

Replication is not a characteristic of living things, I'm assuming you mean reproduction.
Yeah, reproduction.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by DarkJeddi(m): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2020
engrchykae:
it will take you very long to realize what happened this year.
Wallow in your ignorance.
Amen.. grin

'Oh Wise and Knowledgeable One'.. undecided
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by alphaNomega: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Oh well i have a well paying job already but i cant work now cos of the lockdown here in Osun state. What have you been doing with your life?

One of the many things I've been doing with my life includes calling people like you to order. Honourable mentions, disguy and justwise
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Mistaicey2288: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2020
alphaNomega:

One of the many things I've been doing with my life includes calling people like you to order. Honourable mentions, disguy and justwise

Lol indeed.. What a job description.. cheesy
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Chukwurah003: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by GamalNasser: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chukwurah003:

Stop reading propaganda blogs

Keep quiet Buharist sadist always supporting bad things
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by Mistaicey2288: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ioswhite I don't know why i can't reply you on the topic where you quoted my comment to reply me about what i said about 5G but i had to come reply you here because this was where i made the post i said i first made about 5G some days ago where people dragged me. Now, you said that i only started talking when Oyakhilome organised a video. FYI, I made my first comment about the 5G days before Chris Oyakhilome even said anything about it and as a matter of fact, i never knew he was going to say anything about it then. My comment was on this topic which was about Chinese and British destroying their 5G satellites and this topic was days before Oyakhilome made his first discussion about 5G. And like i said, more evidence will still come in the coming days, not from Pastors alone but from elites and enlightened ones just like i said in my comment that you quoted. Go look for other people to call Remotes in Pastors hands but definitely not me because i ain't one.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by TheEnygma(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Nostradamus:
kindly recommend books that gives knowledge bro cool
Try readin any of the book series by "Dan brown"
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by kollinz1234(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
TheEnygma:

I agree i'm Dumb, and you are Smart, but at least i don't need anyone to "EXPLAIN FURTHER" for me.
wow, didn't know u "know all". How are u still struggling to feed?
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by TheEnygma(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
kollinz1234:
wow, didn't know u "know all". How are u still struggling to feed?

If you need me to explain what he meant, all you have to do is ask, Life is a learning process
.......no need to get angry.
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by kollinz1234(m): 11:14am On Apr 28, 2020
TheEnygma:

If you need me to explain what he meant, all you have to do is ask, Life is a learning process
.......no need to get angry.
when I asked humbly, do u know what your response was? Read up again
Re: Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers by TheEnygma(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
kollinz1234:
when I asked humbly, do u know what your response was? Read up again
Look, i meant no offence , what i was trying to say is, knowledge is power, and power can never be freely given to you, you have to go in search of it, and that somethings can't be explained to you unless you do the research by yourself........what the person you quoted was trying to say is that there are Hidden meanings behind simple things we see, and hear about all over the world....examples are the statue of liberty, steve jobs apple, the figures on the american dollar, the Pyramids of egypt, the various flags of the world etc.....all i was saying is that you are just a google search away from getting any information you need thanks to technology, and i want you to know that once your start your search for knowledge you will discover that the "The Rabbit Hole goes deeper and deeper"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Away From Gionee Phones / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.