Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team (1688 Views)

Breaking: Igbo People On The Street Of Nigeria Demanding For Biafra Referendum / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / BREAKING! Igbo Richest Man Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Saintbossman: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
An Igbo Group has set up Covid-19 Monitoring/Intervention Team to support Ndigbo to combat the Covid-19 Pandemic, Hunger and other effects of the coronavirus outbreak .
In a communique issued after an Igbo Stakeholders meeting, World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS the group saddled with the task asked all Igbos irrespective of political party affiliation to support the move which is targeted at saving lives.

Details below;

COMMUNIQUE FROM WORLD IGBO PEOPLES ASSEMBLY (WIPAS)

Press Release.

World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS held its joint National Executive Council and Diaspora Representatives Meeting on April 3rd 2020. The Meeting lasted for four hours and was held online.

Issues concerning Igbos welfare with special focus on the Covid-19 pandemic were discussed.
The following decisions were reached at the meeting.

1. That World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS is in full support of the federal government's social distance and lockdown policy which is geared towards containing the spread of the virus.

2. World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS wants the Presidency to be aware that the palliatives provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria are yet to reach Igbo land or accessed by WIPAS.

3. World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS wants the Minister of
Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development to communicate to us the criteria for benefitting from this intervention.

4. WIPAS has set up a Five Member Covid-19 Monitoring/Intervention Team to provide support for Ndigbo both in southeast and in Diaspora at this time of need. To this end, World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS call on all Igbo philanthropists, Politicians, Businessmen, Well to do Igbo Sons and Daughters to support WIPAS intervention fund in order to reach out to Ndigbo. The funds raised would be distributed among the five southeast states and Igbo in Diaspora in order to combat the pandemic, hunger and other effects of the virus outbreak. This move is void of political party affiliation. It is a move to save our lives.

6. All South East Governors are also advised to provide food items and cash to our people in order to assist the poor masses. This will go a long way to save lives.

7. World Igbo Peoples Assembly WIPAS supports the earlier calls made by different Nigerians and groups for assistance from the International Community and well meaning individuals to save Nigerians from the negative effects of Covid-19 pandemic.

Signed;
Prince Erondu Uche
Secretary General.
0813 670 6653

Comr. Uzoh Ifeanyi C.
Director, Diaspora Affairs
0806 893 1151

E-mail; worldigbopeoplesassembly@gmail.com
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Dreal1247: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Where was the meeting held and who are the executives?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by helinues: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Igbo nation?

Hope they are not going to end up asking for donations.... undecided
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by vikithor(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope the benefits extends to Igbo in-laws too.We are one in this 'one struggle' (in tuface voice)
Learn how to drive very well,manual or automatic vehicle
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Justice35: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Igbo nation?

try reading post before jumping to comment box......mpama.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by helinues: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Justice35:
try reading post before jumping to comment box......mpama.

I kuku did..May be you should this time slowly go through my comments and check the word end up
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by SlayerSupreme: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Igbo nation?

Ehen see them. Once they see Igbo nation all sorts of evil thoughts come to their head. I've never seen such people in my life before.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by SlayerSupreme: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
helinues:

I kuku did..May be you should this time slowly go through my comments and check the word end up
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Herdsmen: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Another wise men .. waiting to loot donated funds.guy men!

Any person wey wan donate should use his money to help the needy directly..

E Dey easy .. buy needed items arrange with security agencies..and your team and do the needful
Any donation don enter one chance..
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by johnmartus(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Here in Abia state we have nothing to do with Anambra . We are Nigerians nothing like igbo nation.

God bless president Buhari
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria .
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by SlayerSupreme: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Here in Abia state we have nothing to do with Anambra . We are Nigerians nothing like igbo nation.

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by goodnessme1(f): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Zinoly: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerSupreme:

Ehen see them. Once they see Igbo nation all sorts of evil thoughts come to their head. I've never seen such people in my life before.

Funny enough one of your Igbo brother want to use your flat head to renew his ritual
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Zinoly: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=88068911][/quote]

A whole tribal warlord using symbian phone... grin
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Zinoly: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerSupreme:
[s][/s]

grin

wink

E pain am
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by HocusPotos: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:

[/s]
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by mabea: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Igbo nation?

This guy it's funny how you only have libido on Igbo related threads. It seems you live and breathe Igbo
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
SlayerSupreme:

You want to leave helinues all alone with Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria??...

He will rather beg... If need be.
One Nigeria grin
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Zinoly: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You want to leave helinues all alone with Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria??...

He will rather beg... If need be.
One Nigeria grin

I heard cownu urine is very sweet to all ipob
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Zinoly: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
mabea:
This guy it's funny how you only have libido on Igbo related threads. It seems you live and breathe Igbo

Igbo means bush
Just asking for a friend
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by helinues: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Zinoly:

I heard cownu urine is very sweet to all ipob

Lamidi Cownu's urine is sweeter than Chivita in the mouth of Ipob members

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by bestpunterever: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=goodnessme1 post=88068911][/quote]no be symbian phone b this? yeh! my eyes are paining me.
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:

Imposter, why are you ashamed of your tribe?

Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by johnmartus(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na you go tired. Go and ask from that son of bitch that canceling my comments.
BUSINESSARENAA:

Imposter, why are you ashamed of your tribe?
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by HocusPotos: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Na you go tired.
[/s]
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by Coldie(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is really embrassing. Though I think the writer spoke his opinion and his opinion alone.

My only opinion is that we should wait and see how it all turns out.
Re: Breaking!! Igbo Group Launches Covid-19 Monitoring/ Intervention Team by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Na you go tired. Go and ask from that son of bitch that canceling my comments.

Am curious why you are not proud of yourself and your tribe.

Why will a Yoruba man who has shown he hated Igbos so much, still be claiming he is Igbo from Abia state.

Why are you not proud to be a Yoruba man?

Why?

(1) (Reply)

[VID & PIC] Community Members Curse Govt For Giving Them This To Share / Breaking: See The Message I Woke Up To This Morning From AEDC / Delta Politician Mansion And Royce Roll Was Swallowed By Flood -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.