Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? (27653 Views)

CBN Offers ₦50 Billion Credit To Households, Businesses Affected By Coronavirus / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business And Income / How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Nine2Five: 2:04am On Apr 05, 2020
How to cope with anxiety and take care of your mental health during the coronavirus pandemic

Here are simple tips, dont kill yourself. #thistooshallpass

https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/04/how-to-cope-with-anxiety-and-take-care-of-your-mental-health-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by nzeobi(m): 2:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Weedsmoker:
My online business is immuned to coronavirus grin.

I have been working indoors on my system with my inverter on standby, bombing from site to site.

To hell with coronavirus.
Bro abeg which sits you de bomb
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wazosi(m): 2:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Here Is How TBD Income Program Works & Various Ways To Earn⬇ ✔️Purchase a lifetime premium membership pack of N1,500 ✔️Earn 50 activity points any day you login to your dashboard. Following Link: https://income.teambulldozer.com/i/?a=Ozosj ✔️Get paid anytime you share sponsored contents to your social media timeline ✔️Earn 200 activity points per each content you share to Facebook. You can share 1 to 4 sponsored contents daily ✔️Earn 5 activity points for viewing posts and another 5 activity points for every comment you make ✔️Earn 250 points for composing any quality post on the forum ✔️Get instant N1000 bonus for anyone you refer to grab this opportunity. That is N10,000 for convincing 10 persons to join TBD Income Program. This is completely optional ✔️All activity points are converted to naira while you get paid directly to your local bank account Note: Referral bonuses are paid on a weekly basis while all activity points are also paid weekly once you earn up to N2000 worth of activity points. Cashout day is every Friday Minimum Activity Earnings withdrawal is N2,000 & Minimum Referral Earnings Withdrawal is N3,000 Proper accountability,good management and genuine transparency form the major reason why the sustainability of TBD Income Program is 100% guaranteed✍️Sign Up Through The Following Link: https://income.teambulldozer.com/i/?a=Ozosj

1 Share

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by frozen70(f): 2:21am On Apr 05, 2020
pickatyou:
Unless u sell face mask, sanitizer or hydroxyl chloroquine

That's not true, food stuff took it all
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by frozen70(f): 2:31am On Apr 05, 2020
Wettoid123:
It has affected me badly I bought 2toyota corolla accident car online from U. S before the spread of corona virus hoping the car we be delivered by this month but because of the corona virus everything is at a standstill 96% of Americans are on knockdown and my money is tied down.

Pls find out for me the cost of toyota rav4 2008/2009 in naira equivalent and the cost of clearing here

I need one
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Beedude(m): 2:47am On Apr 05, 2020
The virus really dealt with me oo. I run a football house which all matches were cancelled since february thereby making my subscription going down the drain. I also have a nursery n primary sch which has also been closed in lag since 20th of march. Everything just tire man i swear

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by idonhammer: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2020
No be to bomb from site to site,To collect nko? All countries is on lockdown.Nobody is allowed to go out for any transaction.Even pickers dey indoor,so how Dem wan take drop the raba?

Weedsmoker:

I have been working indoors on my system with my inverter on standby, bombing from site to site.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Elmont(m): 4:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Seriously

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 4:45am On Apr 05, 2020
StarUp:
Na only me dey drink my beer now as dem no gree make we open beer parlour again...

You go drink belleful soteey your highness go pass your picture here cheesy
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 4:54am On Apr 05, 2020
Jack500:
I have #3.5m worth of catfish swimming in my pond right now, the buyers can't buy because their is no means of export presently, they do export as smoked black fish, I have overspent on thier feeding already to maintain the weight.

Corona, pls go on time. Let me cash out.

Oh boy, I pray sey fish no go grow for your head this season oh...

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 5:01am On Apr 05, 2020
onyxo76:
affected my clinic badly, people afraid to come out of their homes,those who come have no money to pay for services... i pray this lockdown will end soon else my staff won't get April salary.

Hello sir, please can we relate on shydoki@gmail.com
I'll be glad to have your counsel on somethings. Thank you sir.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 5:04am On Apr 05, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Lost well over 700k since last 2 weeks

Over what please?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2020
It's affecting everyone
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Ogalanyaidi(m): 5:05am On Apr 05, 2020
go4value:
Have been learning motor parts (Toyota) business in Ladipo Lagos,have spent over 1m in terms of accommodation, transport and feeding ,over a year plus....
Was about to start my own...the same week our market was shut down...am back to the east to be with my wife and kids for now...it's not funny at all..we give God all the glory,it's shall end in PRAISE

I sent u a msg via email.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Wettoid123: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2020
frozen70:

Pls find out for me the cost of toyota rav4 2008/2009 in naira equivalent and the cost of clearing here

I need one

If you are to do the payment from here urself you will get the car for less than 1.7m incudind shipping and clearing,,but if am to use my money for the transaction it will cost u 2.3m
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Emmanuelvictor: 5:32am On Apr 05, 2020
This corona virus has made My poultry farm stand halt as my birds can’t be sold. They are 10 weeks and currently on 2.5kg weight. Over 1 million tied down. And birds don’t know corona virus o. Always eating. I just tired and pray they open this Lagos o.

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 5:33am On Apr 05, 2020
skyplustk:
Was hoping to job hunt before coro came in I really need a job

Can you come and be selling beer for me in my beer parlour?

I'll pay you 5k/month.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 5:36am On Apr 05, 2020
emmafineboy:
I'm without pls help a brother....
Nothing is too small if God touches ur heart,i lost my job and with dis corona virus of a tin am so down with notin pls help a brother & God ll bless u
Ecobank.
Acc.no.5861026102

Emma fine boy...fineboy wey dey beg. After this Coro, make sure you have enough savings for the rainy days aka Coro days...

1 Like

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 5:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Ceska:
Mine is completely shut down. Since every one is home, no one is interested in acquiring new clothes.....

Fine babe like you no fit ever geh problem jarey...
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by lebete3000: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Emmanuelvictor:
This corona virus has made My poultry farm stand halt as my birds can’t be sold. They are 10 weeks and currently on 2.5kg weight. Over 1 million tied down. And birds don’t know corona virus o. Always eating. I just tired and pray they open this Lagos o.

Just continue to pray sey dem no know Corona, cos if the virus enter their body laidis, na the end be that oh...
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by barrydee(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2020
elyonchee:
clients who wanted to give me jobs to file at CAC, could not and now they are not sure, if they will still file them due to lack of money after lockdown. I just pray things get back to normal

Hi dear! What State do u reside in and how long is it gonna take u to file for a company(Enterprise) that was incorporated 25 years ago?
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by BHigher(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Cara02:
My online business is on Hault now.
Guess what orders have been coming in of latebut I can't deliver the goods due to the lockdown�.Its really affecting me and my pocket at the moment.
Our 14days lockdown just started today.God help me�

Contact me for your logistics- pickup and delivery.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by BHigher(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Cara02:
My online business is on Hault now.
Guess what orders have been coming in of latebut I can't deliver the goods due to the lockdown�.Its really affecting me and my pocket at the moment.
Our 14days lockdown just started today.God help me�

Contact me for your logistics- pickup and delivery at good rates.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by luluosas(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Really? But no movement na
Emmatee1816:
I can help you sort out the damage phone...I am a professional phone repairer,and besides I work from home at the moment provided i have the required parts.if interested,you can reach out to me. 08121651816
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by BHigher(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Shauntvglobal:
*Think outside the box*

Sometimes you have to remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing.
The struggles you endure today does not make you.

"As a man thinks so is he."
Do you want to make an impact in life, then you must think outside the box.

Life's trials will test you and shape you, but don't let them change who you are.

Watch this video and get the courage and strength you need to make a difference.

I will be taking interested persons on:

�How to create Digital Products for Online purchase.

�How to create short promo videos

�How to become a brand influencer

It's FREE, but registration is compulsory!

Limited slots, so hurry!

Register here:
��
http:///BizAsUsualonlineclass

Link not working
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Evidenx(m): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Weedsmoker:

YAHOO BOY SPOTTED!!!
REPENT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

3 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by BHigher(m): 6:44am On Apr 05, 2020
aareopeyemi75:
Delivery service agent can't go to my customers to deliver my product in Lagos. It's very painful.

Contact me for your pickup & deliveries at affordable rates.
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by joshi24(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2020
kingzephyr:
I've been looking for how to get footwears..you can drop your whatsapp number.lets talk!
OH thank GOD my whatsapp no is 0703.880.4550 we can talk now
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Mightyhaiz: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2020
lebete3000:

Over what please?
well,..I own 2 sizeable retail cosmetics and make up shops in a busy market location.. Daily turn overs of over 400k.. Both have been locked for 2 weeks now.. Its not funny,cos rents and workers' salaries are piling

2 Likes

Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by joshi24(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2020
drmikeadams:
. , would u be kind enuf to upload d kind if shoes u sell,,do u sell suede shoes?
We make them and sell them chat me up on whatsapp to get samples and purchase them on 070388...04550
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by TheSourcerer: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2020
kantap:
It’s boom! My business is flourishing.....more smokers now than before
how do I get bro
Re: How Has Coronavirus Affected Your Business? by Amanda4life: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2020
In fact one naira shi shi.

I'm unable to pay my staff.

I'm in a deep.shit.
God help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order / Lamido Sanusi's Performance - Brilliant, Over-hyped, Or Mediocre? / 11 Annoying Things About Yaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.