Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown (61670 Views)

23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by bestabigaelever(f): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Focusmind:

Men, there is so much gap between developed and undeveloped countries. Covid 19 have exposed that social divide.
I am telling you
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Since the drama in Lagos state Isolation center shows that people can be cured and discharged after testing positive....

People no longer take the virus serious but I wish we can still give it a week, and know the outcome.....

Meanwhile this shows the level of poverty in the country as government has equally abandoned the masses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Tpave(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Soldier no dey beat demfor abuja abi?
Sharp guy

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
: I live in Kuje Abuja and the main market here is opened. Business as usual. I was there to get fresh tomatoes and peppers. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by WandaNara: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buhari is a very useless man with dumb supporters.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by ouigy99(m): 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tpave:
That NSDC van na for hire?

Nope..... Maybe them Wan use am build Isolation Centre grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by CrudeSon: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
To me honest,for the fact some of us have food and money at home,majority of Nigerians practice work and chop,and since government didn't plan the shut down well by equipping them,what do you expect,all our leaders cares is their pockets so let us care for our own,after all na all of us go suffer Corona if it vex,you can't chase dem inside and go back to your bags of Ghana must go.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by edoairways: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
BlackSpanner:

This woman is the Diezani of this administration, and seriously trying to overthrow Liar Mohammed
grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Ishakam: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hi guy's good day and just want you to know I'm not proud doing this as it's insensitive of me during this time but I no get choice sincerely as Hungry wan finish me and there is no how to go out to hustle for even na daily bread. Please if you got spare or extra rice or beans or garri please I would gladly trek and come collect it if you stay around IKEJA or ALLEN and if you can please even na 2k or even 1k sef make I get gas and small food dey manage till this lockdown finish I go happy and pray for you and may God never allow you beg publicly for what to eat as there is no bigger shame. 30718157 11 first Bank

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Galactico4ever(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
hyfr:

Hunger is very close to madness, I remember my freshman year at college, A whole day without food, I saw visions, I felt like I was seeing jinx in my room, next morning I felt drained, even to drink garri was not possible I was hospitalized
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha guy i feel u joor
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by thatigboman: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op, dont u know that food distribution and retailing is exempted? Go and re-read the president's speech

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by thatigboman: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
: I live in Kuje Abuja and the main market here is opened. Business as usual. I was there to get fresh tomatoes and peppers. cheesy
food distribution and retailing is exempted

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by BiiDii(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Just taking a quick walk around Abuja, expecially Kurudu an outskirt of Abuja Municipal Area Council to see how people complied with the Lockdown. I was surprised to see people coming almost more than when there was no lockdown.

Police patrol that looks rickety passed me by and they were even waving me bye bye.

The Civil Defense Van was also sighted carrying planks.

A market woman I interogated why she came out even after the Lockdown sighed and said:

"E better make CORONA KILL ME THAN MAKE HUNGER KILL. YOU NO SAY HUNGRY MAN NA ANGRY MAN A FIT VESS KILLS PERSON AND KILL MYSELF THEM NO GO NO SAY NA HUNGER, KORONA NA KOROKORO KILL E GO CIME CARRY ME".

I was chocked won't show her face as she pleaded me not to snap her picture.

Pictures below.
this picture does't look like a market naa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Ishakam: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ishakam:
Hi guy's good day and just want you to know I'm not proud doing this as it's insensitive of me during this time but I no get choice sincerely as Hungry wan finish me and there is no how to go out to hustle for even na daily bread. Please if you got spare or extra rice or beans or garri please I would gladly trek and come collect it if you stay around IKEJA or ALLEN and if you can please even na 2k or even 1k sef make I get gas and small food dey manage till this lockdown finish I go happy and pray for you and may God never allow you beg publicly for what to eat as there is no bigger shame. 30718157 11 first Bank

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Iceyjayz: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nawa
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
And one madam farouq said they have given 2.6 million households 20k shioooor
Lalasticlala abi kilo ni onje take this to the front page let them see that the govt lied about the 20k given to 2.6 million households

Madam Farouq come and explain to us How? Where? When?

snake don swallow 2.6 millon X 20,0000 = fifty-two billion

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=2.6+million+X+20%2C000

this people no get joy at all
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
You don't expect it to be active everywhere, man must chop.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by olax02(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Does bubu himself understood what lockdown means?? Govt of lies..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by pek(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Op, please don't be "chocked".
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by IsaacRocks(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
BiiDii:
this picture does't look like a market naa

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Germi9: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
RiyaGoddess:
And one madam farouq said they have given 2.6 million households 20k shioooor
Lalasticlala abi kilo ni onje take this to the front page let them see that the govt lied about the 20k given to 2.6 million households

Madam Farouq come and explain to us How? Where? When?
This woman is a thief,a liar and a fool..she has no motherly instinct in her..which make me believe she might be barren without kids or starved sexually to be hardened in the manner..she steals without remorse,I dispise her even in her grave I still will dispise her rotten copse..I spit on your grave woman..Nigerians are waiting for your painful exit and death.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by missyblissy: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
For Lagos you can come out go. To market to. Get food from 10am to 2pm. Yes I know there's hunger I. The land, but this disease is no joke until people start dropping like flies, that Nigerians will know how serious this is. I pray what happened in Italy not to happen here. The people with this disease is more that what ncdc is saying. Stay safe and stay in doors. I know my office will not resume until this is handled properly. We live to fight another day oooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by dustmalik: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
thatigboman:
Op, dont u know that food distribution and retailing is exempted? Go and re-read the president's speech
Yes, markets are allowed to open between the hours of 10am and 2pm.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Investnow2017: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
ninocia18:
It's well. Nigeria will escape this phase. With very minimal casualties.

My friend said what dreads is not Covid-19, but Covid-20 which is the hunger that will follow after all this gragra!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by sizer07: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Audio 20k cash transfer, is she related to Lai Muhammed,that guy can lie even with good morning, when he tells you good morning,nna check well oh cuz its the only thing difficult to LAI with but still Check .a zoombie liers from the pit of hell. Mr corona you will go down as a weak freedom fighter if you know do USSD code transfer to those bunches of politheifcians oh. Not a single person said he got she this money from south south here, dose that mean no poorest of the poor here? Them yakpa. Coro!Coro!!Coro!!! How many times I called you. Do ur job diligently with USSD code*19*19# send ohhhhhh ok.20k Ndi ala

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by boom99(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wan go Iyanoba market tomorrow by 10am. Hope i wont be grabbed on my way
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na Abuja be this? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by rowland545(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
IsaacRocks:
Just taking a quick walk around Abuja, expecially Kurudu an outskirt of Abuja Municipal Area Council to see how people complied with the Lockdown. I was surprised to see people coming almost more than when there was no lockdown.

Police patrol that looks rickety passed me by and they were even waving me bye bye.

The Civil Defense Van was also sighted carrying planks.

A market woman I interogated why she came out even after the Lockdown sighed and said:

"E better make CORONA KILL ME THAN MAKE HUNGER KILL. YOU NO SAY HUNGRY MAN NA ANGRY MAN A FIT VESS KILLS PERSON AND KILL MYSELF THEM NO GO NO SAY NA HUNGER, KORONA NA KOROKORO KILL E GO CIME CARRY ME".

I was chocked won't show her face as she pleaded me not to snap her picture.

Pictures below.
OP nice job....I stay close to that side....and that road use to b a very busy road....but now its almost looking like a street....maybe I should do something similar about the market in Orozo which is my side....
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
people are using hunger as an excuse.

u are selling food items and u are complaining of hunger.

those food u want to sell, can't u save them in ur house and use it to feed urself?

smh.

I understand una sha.

God is with us.
Re: Pictures Of Kurudu Market Abuja 4 Days After Lockdown by Numero9: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Now ghosts and thier cohorts will have ample space to roam freely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus Suspect Dies In Omole, Lagos / Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.